Voice of Russia

This my electronic translation is popular Russian blogger Maxim Kononenko.

WHY DOES KEVIN SPEISY VARY FROM THE OUR WORLD?

Because American society is extremely cruel and deadly afraid of itself. If Ridley Scott does not cut Kevin Spacey from the movie "All the money in the world", questions will arise already to Ridley Scott himself. This paranoia grows like a snowball, and all this despite the absolute lack of proof of what happened to the actor. Just some guy said something.

This total fear we see in the history of allegedly Russia's interference in the elections - if social networks do not support this myth in every possible way, questions will arise already to the social networks themselves. Hunting for witches in the traditions of American society since the days of the Salem court. Three hundred years of vigilance, denunciations and indiscriminate accusations are simply not to be thrown out in the trash can. Therefore, Kevin Spacey, of course, will be destroyed to the ground. No matter how we sympathize with him.

My favorite satiric/humorist and a true Russian patriot Mikhail Zadornov died today. A year ago I heard he was diagnosed with cancer and I was hoping an optimist like him would win that battle. Unfortunately, no. I still can't believe we will never laugh at his smart and hilarious stories about both Russia and the West.

RIP, Mikhail, we'll miss you a lot ans it will be very hard to forget you...

Last edited:
"developed advanced science and art "
Art?

Yes. Soviet cinema, for example, is superior to anything that was shot in Russia after the collapse of the USSR. Writers of the USSR received five Nobel Prizes in the field of literature. Post-Soviet writers have not received a single one. And so much.

in my humble opinion you are unfortunately wrong.Below you can find one of the best after-perestroika movies I advise you to watch.I promise you will enjoy it, it's great.

My favorite satiric/humorist and a true Russian patriot Mikhail Zadornov died today. A year ago I heard he was diagnosed with cancer and I was hoping an optimist like him would win that battle. Unfortunately, no. I still can't believe we will never laugh at his smart and hilarious stories about both Russia and the West.

I indeed like this guy!
RIP

I indeed like this guy!
RIP

What a great interview, thank you SO MUCH, Baron. Never heard it before. I even saved it for myself and wrote down several brilliant phrases.

I indeed like this guy!
RIP

What a great interview, thank you SO MUCH, Baron. Never heard it before. I even saved it for myself and wrote down several brilliant phrases.

Thank you for your nice words, spasibo!

I indeed like this guy!
RIP

Enjoy!

The other day a news came that Kevin Spacey will be cut from the already filmed and mounted film "All the Money in the World", which is scheduled for release on December 22, and replaced with a reshoot with another actor.

Of course, you can go even further. For example, cut out Kevin Spacey from ALL movies that have come out with him at all. Promptly to make the necessary scenes in "American Beauty" with another actor. And release the rewired edition to the market. And the old remove from all stores fuck.

So what? In the USSR, they removed the "enemies of the people" from historical photographs. Modern leftliberals have much to learn from their Soviet predecessors.

View attachment 159756

You are on the right road towards totalitarianism, comrades! :)
"
You are on the right road towards totalitarianism, comrades! :)
"

Yes, we are. But I do not celebrate what (((they))) put you through. I wonder that you celebrate our coming genocide?

in my humble opinion you are unfortunately wrong.Below you can find one of the best after-perestroika movies I advise you to watch.I promise you will enjoy it, it's great.

And you are right, and I'm right :) I did not say that there are no good Russian movies at all. There is. But they began to be removed by an order of magnitude less than in the USSR. And the level of the best of these films is still below the level of the best Soviet films.

Actually, in Russian forums, I, just, usually act from the opposite side, when someone claims that there is no normal post-Soviet Russian cinema at all :)

If I think it over, I will name ten post-Soviet films and serials, which I can confidently put the highest mark. But this is for 27 years of Russian independence :-/

And you are right, and I'm right :) I did not say that there are no good Russian movies at all. There is. But they began to be removed by an order of magnitude less than in the USSR. And the level of the best of these films is still below the level of the best Soviet films.

Actually, in Russian forums, I, just, usually act from the opposite side, when someone claims that there is no normal post-Soviet Russian cinema at all :)

If I think it over, I will name ten post-Soviet films and serials, which I can confidently put the highest mark. But this is for 27 years of Russian independence :-/
The thing I don't like about Russian movies is all the characters speak foreign. How is anyone supposed to know what's going on?

I wonder that you celebrate our coming genocide?

It was an evil joke, without joy. I'm depressed by what's happening in the US. For many reasons. Although America clearly shows itself to be an adversary of Russia for most of the time in the past 100 years, it is better to have a good honest opponent than an incomprehensible substance with strange internal self-destructive processes that not only breaks the norms of behavior that have developed in the world, but also sets unhealthy directions of movement in my own country.

Although this is my own opinion, which does not reflect the general mood of the Russians. Most people, the greater the tension in the relationship, the more directly they are happy about the problems and failures of America, not realizing that it will eventually hit them themselves. Our world is now too small, as Richard Bach wrote, There's No Such Place as Far Away.

I was not very strong, but I hoped Trump could really return the US to the path of reconstruction, even in a meaningful confrontation with Russia. Alas, it seems, as I wrote before, the case when the tail wags the dog. Trump was much weaker than many believed.

What is happening in the US and the West in the field of sport, art, diplomacy, social relations is a fiasco :-/

I wonder that you celebrate our coming genocide?

It was an evil joke, without joy. I'm depressed by what's happening in the US. For many reasons. Although America clearly shows itself to be an adversary of Russia for most of the time in the past 100 years, it is better to have a good honest opponent than an incomprehensible substance with strange internal self-destructive processes that not only breaks the norms of behavior that have developed in the world, but also sets unhealthy directions of movement in my own country.

Although this is my own opinion, which does not reflect the general mood of the Russians. Most people, the greater the tension in the relationship, the more directly they are happy about the problems and failures of America, not realizing that it will eventually hit them themselves. Our world is now too small, as Richard Bach wrote, There's No Such Place as Far Away.

I was not very strong, but I hoped Trump could really return the US to the path of reconstruction, even in a meaningful confrontation with Russia. Alas, it seems, as I wrote before, the case when the tail wags the dog. Trump was much weaker than many believed.

What is happening in the US and the West in the field of sport, art, diplomacy, social relations is a fiasco :-/
I am right now reading Anton Chekov's The Cherry Orchard. I have only read the first two acts (of his original 1903 version), but it is hitting me very powerfully. The sense of foreboding and loss is palpable and familiar.

Russia and America are the world's two most natural allies, which is why the criminals who run the world will stop at nothing to ensure we are enemies.

The thing I don't like about Russian movies is all the characters speak foreign. How is anyone supposed to know what's going on?

By the way, one more interesting difference. As far as I know, in the US when watching foreign films, it is mostly practiced with subtitles. That is an inscription with a translated speech at the bottom of the screen.

In Russia, traditionally, it is customary to dubbing or offscreen (voiceover). When dubbing, specially trained professionals produce a complete re-sounding of foreign actors into Russian. The texts correspond in a way that coincides with phonetics. Movement of the mouth and facial expression of the actor corresponded to the Russian text. It looks as if the actors originally spoke Russian. Pros - you get a very high-quality translation. Cons - it's expensive, difficult, long and lost the voice and emotions of the original actor. So now officially translate all new films in theaters and DVD/BD.

Here is a trailer with an example of a dubbing translation:

The second popular option is voiceover (offscreen) translation. In this case, the audio track with the original speech is muffled and over it the speech of the artist-interpreters is written without an exact correspondence of phonetics. There can be several voice-over speakers, and maybe even one. So it turns out much cheaper and faster. Now this way usually make informal pirated translations and so translate the series. Pros - cheap and fast. Translation of the next series of the series can take literally 1-2 days. Cons - the quality is slightly lower than that of dubbing.

Here is an example of the trailer of the series with a voiceover:

Well, the third way is a translation with subtitles. As far as I know, the most popular option in the US :) But it's not very popular in Russia. There are, of course, fans who watch foreign movies only in this way. So you can still hear the voice of the original actor. Plus it helps to learn foreign languages. But personally, I can not at the same time take a keen interest in everything that is happening on the screen and read the text at the bottom of the screen :) When I read the text, I do not see the facial expressions and gestures of the actor, who often carry information no less than the text. And even more so I do not see what is happening on the screen as a whole. When I look at the whole screen - I can not concentrate reading what is written from below :)

Yes, American diplomacy has another achievement in the field of glasnost and freedom of speech. In the Russian parliament, in response to US pressure against RT and Sputnik, they began talking about the introduction of retaliatory actions against CNN, Voice of America and Radio Liberty. I am not so much worried about the US pressure against the Russian media, like the fact that the tightening of nuts in Russia leads to a decrease in the level of freedom in Russia itself :-/

A bit about Navalny :)

In Russia, now there are laws on which any public events (rallies, marches, processions, etc.) must first be coordinated with the city administration. On the one hand, of course, this is some kind of tool for managing and possibly suppressing popular discontent. On the other - in the city, indeed, a large number of people can create problems. Overlap the roads for transport, interfere with the passage of doctors and firefighters. A large spontaneous crowd can also be a good target for terrorists, from suicide bombers to heavy trucks, and in the crowd there can be (and often are, in fact) simple provocateurs. Therefore, those who wish to hold a rally, submit an application. If the application is satisfied, the state provides (at its own expense) all the conditions for its conduct - policing for protection, protective barriers to transport, ambulance, negotiates options for detour, so that rescuers, if necessary, traveled by other roads and so on.

So, about the Navalny. His traditional behavior recently.

For example, for today he was allowed to hold rallies in four cities. In Moscow, St. Petersburg, Chelyabinsk and Kemerovo. The city administration involved hundreds of policemen, dozens of rescuers, organized conditions ... Physically Navalny can speak only in one place. This means that in three other cases the rally will not take place and the public funds will be spent. What do you think, where will Navalny play? In Izhevsk! In the city, at a rally in which he did not even apply! By law, participants in an unsanctioned rally must be detained and fined for violating public order.

And in four cities, the police will be wet in the rain and snow instead of the day off, freezing to guard the agreed, but never held rallies.

By the way, Navalny does not have any opportunity to register for the role of presidential candidate in these elections. By law, you can run for president only if there is no previous conviction within the last 10 years. And Navalny right now has a conditional sentence in force. Nevertheless, he is actively leading the presidential campaign :)

Here is such a mysterious opposition in Russia ...

Tactics of ISIS, Hayat Tahrir al-Sham, and other violent extremist groups include the use of suicide bombers, kidnapping, small and heavy arms, improvised explosive devices, and chemical weapons.

// Syria Travel Warning

Judging by the news of Google, this recognition remained virtually unnoticed in the West. Well, really, do not apologize for the same 59 Tomahawks issued at the Syrian airbase of Shayrat because of the allegations of the Assad regime.

Here, for example, the chlorine tanks that the Syrian army found in the territories liberated from An-Nusra. But who cares, right?

photo_2017-11-07_12-52-30.jpg

Can compare with a typical 400-liter container for chlorine.

HTB1ZXWXFVXXXXb3XXXXq6xXFXXXs[1].jpg

Why does An-Nusra need chlorine? Disinfect water on an industrial scale? And why these tanks had to be carefully buried? :)

photo_2017-11-07_12-52-01.jpg

A bit of Russian aggressive military propaganda to you in the feed :)

This is the song of the Russian bard Nikolai Anisimov, who sings to military aviation subjects. The song is dedicated to Russia's entry into the Syrian war.

The main leitmotif is "we are in work for our direct purpose". In the sense that Russian aviation for the first time in its post-Soviet history works with real benefits.

For those who do not like the song, it may be interesting to watch the military video.

Forum List

Back