Vivek Ramaswamy On The War In Ukraine

Have you read anything in this thread? Or watched the video? He said that he's against the war in Ukraine and wants it to end so he wants to make a peace treaty to get Putin to stop it. Not sure if it'll actually work, but I suppose that it's worth a try. Oh, and I'm not a man.
And as part of the settlement, he said he would suspend U.S. military assistance to Ukraine, prevent Kyiv from joining NATO and lift Western sanctions against the Kremlin. He would also withdraw all troops from Ukraine and close all bases in Eastern Europe.

That is from the article you linked. That would mean a disaster for the US' European policy. Basically, that is all I need to know about this guy.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
And as part of the settlement, he said he would suspend U.S. military assistance to Ukraine, prevent Kyiv from joining NATO and lift Western sanctions against the Kremlin. He would also withdraw all troops from Ukraine and close all bases in Eastern Europe.

That is from the article you linked. That would mean a disaster for the US' European policy. Basically, that is all I need to know about this guy.

Well if the peace treaty actually works then there's no need to have sanctions is there? Again though, I'm not a hundred percent sure that it's going to work, but if Ramaswamy is the nominee then I guess we'll just have to wait and see. It'll probably be Trump anyways though and then I most definitely would be voting for him.

Well if the peace treaty actually works then there's no need to have sanctions is there? Again though, I'm not a hundred percent sure that it's going to work, but if Ramaswamy is the nominee then I guess we'll just have to wait and see. It'll probably be Trump anyways though and then I most definitely would be voting for him.
It is not a 'peace treaty', it is complete surrender to Putin's ultimatum put forth in November 2021. It is just silly.

It is not a 'peace treaty', it is complete surrender to Putin's ultimatum put forth in November 2021. It is just silly.

Well I saw his latest comments about how he planned to pardon Hunter Biden so I guess I should have learned my lesson from the getgo. The only guy for the job is Donald J. Trump.

Well I saw his latest comments about how he planned to pardon Hunter Biden so I guess I should have learned my lesson from the getgo. The only guy for the job is Donald J. Trump.
For what job? Trump's record of failure in dealing with Putin while he was President and his nonsensical statements in interviews make it clear he is definitely not the right man for the job.

Well, having read some Ukrainian 'supporters' here, I can't help but wish Trump a go.

Forum List

Back