Vivek Ramaswamy On The War In Ukraine

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I just read a comment on here that if he becomes president his plan has to deal with a peace treaty or something.

That is probably the only thing that I've disagreed with him on so far if he actually said it.

I mean if he really thinks that it'll work then I say go for it, but this is why even though I want him to stick around and so that's why I currently plan on voting for him, but I do think that he's better off as Trump's VP so he can follow his lead and then have his turn at the presidency four years later.

Anyways, everything that he says in this video I agree with and if somebody has a link to where he said the peace treaty comment I would really appreciate it.

Edit: Never mind it's here.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Ending the endless US $$ taxdollars to LAUNDROMAT EXPRESS aka Ukraine

SPOT ON!!!

FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE
CONSERVATIVE by the standard of NON INTERVENTIONALIST FOREIGN POLICY

US foreign policy should be about US national interest, not Zionist Fascism

He sounds the better choice every day....

Unless it's to put the Ukes and Orgs up in a hotel somewhere to hash out a peace agreement....Not another penny.....And to be honest I'd begrudge them of that. Use tents.

• Banned
Ending the endless US $$ taxdollars to LAUNDROMAT EXPRESS aka Ukraine

SPOT ON!!!

FISCALLY CONSERVATIVE
CONSERVATIVE by the standard of NON INTERVENTIONALIST FOREIGN POLICY

US foreign policy should be about US national interest, not Zionist Fascism

Wow you actually like another candidate besides Trump? Don't get me wrong, I like Trump too, but except for how he plans to end the war that's making me a tad bit nervous, I like the way Vivek thinks and he's got a likeable personality too. I'm done with RINO DeSantis for the record.

What is this thread about? A new rising star for Putin-heads?

• Winner
Reactions: xyz
This thread is anti-Putin so I don't know what you're on about.
As far as I can understand, this guy (the candidate) is pro-baring Ukraine from NATO, pro-lifting sanctions against Russia. I would bet he isn't in favour of NATO as a whole, right? If that isn't pro-Putin, then what is?

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Wow you actually like another candidate besides Trump? Don't get me wrong, I like Trump too, but except for how he plans to end the war that's making me a tad bit nervous, I like the way Vivek thinks and he's got a likeable personality too. I'm done with RINO DeSantis for the record.

My life was "set back" when Trump picked Jeff Sessions. I like Trump, but he was a complete flop as a President, is out of his league, and Chris Wray is never going to allow him to win in 2024.

Indeed, if it is Trump vs. Biden, a major third party candidate will declare, since 40%+ of Americans oppose both.

I like Trump, but he was a complete flop as a President, is out of his league,

That's where we can agree to disagree. I think that he was our greatest president ever, I'm just afraid if Ramaswamy he won't try running again and I really like him. Trump already had a turn even though he was robbed of having a second term by the democrats when they cheated their way to victory in 2020.

That's where we can agree to disagree. I think that he was our greatest president ever, I'm just afraid if Ramaswamy he won't try running again and I really like him. Trump already had a turn even though he was robbed of having a second term by the democrats when they cheated their way to victory in 2020.

Chris Wray at FBI
- $10 trillion for completely misunderstanding the Covid Fraud
The guy STILL hasn't figured out his "warp speed" "vaccine" was deliberate intentional mass murder over nothing
Drain the Swamp = keeping Fauxi, appointing Wray, Sessions - Trump is out, America is out, the Swamp is still there

You either have a clue or you don't. Donald Trump doesn't. Just the Jeff Sessions pick by itself proved it...

As far as I can understand, this guy (the candidate) is pro-baring Ukraine from NATO, pro-lifting sanctions against Russia. I would bet he isn't in favour of NATO as a whole, right? If that isn't pro-Putin, then what is?
Actually, this Obama-Biden war is definitely pro-Chinese and pro-Indian, may be, even, pro-Russian (cos the Russians have more lands, resources, people and modern weapons now than two years ago), so it looks like pretty anti-American.

I am against absolutely all welfare including all foreign aid. Especially foreign aid.

If it was up to me we would give no country any of our money.

However, much to my chagrin that ship has sailed. We give everybody and their Little Brown Dog any fucking thing they want.

Given the fact that I have lost that argument for common sense and we continue to give American money to everybody then giving it to Ukraine to fight against the Russian invaders is the lesser of evils.

Actually, this Obama-Biden war is definitely pro-Chinese and pro-Indian, may be, even, pro-Russian (cos the Russians have more lands, resources, people and modern weapons now than two years ago), so it looks like pretty anti-American.
Obama and Biden are Boshirov and Petrov in disguise. True story.

Okay, man. What the candidate's views are on the Ukraine war, NATO, Russia and foreign policy as a whole?

Have you read anything in this thread? Or watched the video? He said that he's against the war in Ukraine and wants it to end so he wants to make a peace treaty to get Putin to stop it. Not sure if it'll actually work, but I suppose that it's worth a try. Oh, and I'm not a man.

Forum List

Back