vivek ramaswamy calls juneteenth a useless holiday.

Tipsy hag, you go feed that bullshit to some young folks who don't know any better, but those of us who were alive and well know that is some bullshit.

You loved the Bull Connors, George Wallace's, etc., now you come with this bullshit about he was a mad man.

Your racism today is the same as it was in 1960.
I certainly and personally remember those days. King was disgusting even then.

Juneteenth is the day that all African-Americans descended from slaves should kiss my shiny white ass in thanks for what my Grand-Father's Grandfather and other men like him did to free them.

The Civil War was not fun!

Let's be fair.

We have all kinds of holidays, so we should have one marking the end of slavery.

It makes certain foks happy and might help to reduce some of the inner rage that many of them consciously or unconsciously carry with them 24/7.

Having grown up attending schools on USAF bases, doesn't agree with you. But thanks for calling me "junior".
Racist and then runs away and denies
Go bark up a tree you are qualified to challenge or apologize for slurring his name and I’ll drop it.

Last edited:
I would apologize to Vivek. You can piss up a rope.
You can stop being a name denegrating racist And your admission of your Error is a good first step
It’s part of the growth process. Year or two more and you will be shaving.

Last edited:
You can stop being a name denegrating racist And your admission of your Error is a good first step
I was doing name denigrating in honor of my mentor: Mr. Trump. He's the best at it!
That it was the name of a man of Indian decent, does make a racist out of one of us.

Lib loons will turn against a minority in a heartbeat when then don’t follow plantation guidelines

Juneteenth is the day that all African-Americans descended from slaves should kiss my shiny white ass in thanks for what my Grand-Father's Grandfather and other men like him did to free them.

The Civil War was not fun!
no it wasnt people were made to pic a side and go into war they rather not.

Another Soros "Media Matters scoop designed to incite racial discourse? It's much ado about nothing. You could probably find some liberal candidate who said "Christmas was a useless holiday".

Another Soros "Media Matters scoop designed to incite racial discourse? It's much ado about nothing. You could probably find some liberal candidate who said "Christmas was a useless holiday".
I never heard of one

Forum List

Back