Visit Beautiful Seattle!

You could have shortened the drive by taking in Colville or Chewelah both in Stevens county which is located in eastern Washington just north of Spokane county. There is also Newport which is located in Pend Oreille(Pond-Or-Ray) county. One can't find Americans more American than these folks in these two beautiful counties. I have communicated with a fellow USMB member located in Stevens county & yup, he's as constitutionally based American as they come. Quite a gentleman really but that's how it is far away from the big cities! I am located just short of Stevens county in Spokane county, but far enough out that the city of Spokane is out of my hair. I imagine South Dakota is pretty near as American as American can get also. Sure wish you the best over there in South Dakota, land of some of the toughest bull riders in the whole world!!!
The problem with Stevens County and Spokane County isn’t the people, it is that Olympia has control. Inslee and his cohorts are so clueless. I love the beauty of Washington but I can’t take the government. We are getting ready to move out of state.

The problem with Stevens County and Spokane County isn’t the people, it is that Olympia has control. Inslee and his cohorts are so clueless. I love the beauty of Washington but I can’t take the government. We are getting ready to move out of state.
No representative government. Emperor Inslee. They are more concerned with legalizing 'shrooms than following the will of the populace. Emergency powers shouldn't last two years.

You could have shortened the drive by taking in Colville or Chewelah both in Stevens county which is located in eastern Washington just north of Spokane county. There is also Newport which is located in Pend Oreille(Pond-Or-Ray) county. One can't find Americans more American than these folks in these two beautiful counties. I have communicated with a fellow USMB member located in Stevens county & yup, he's as constitutionally based American as they come. Quite a gentleman really but that's how it is far away from the big cities! I am located just short of Stevens county in Spokane county, but far enough out that the city of Spokane is out of my hair. I imagine South Dakota is pretty near as American as American can get also. Sure wish you the best over there in South Dakota, land of some of the toughest bull riders in the whole world!!!
Sorry. King Jay Insleaze still thinks you are livestock. I'll be happy when he's the guest of honor at a necktie party.

But I'm glad that you have some happiness there.

South Dakota is home. I was born and raised here.

Forum List

Back