Virus Panic Crowd: Stop Citing Italy. The Numbers are Skewed.

Trump's virus will eventually go away. There is a good chance it will lower and reduce Social Security rolls. Always look at the bright side.
It is not Trumps virus, goofball.

The USA will have far fewer deaths per capita than Europe or most major nations around the globe, and most of you Dimocrats obstructed his efforts to respond every step of the way.
Trump virus is the proper name for calling the virus Trump is responsible for. The only things that obstructed Trump's efforts were his ego and incompetence.

How is Trump responsible for this virus?

he's not responsible for the virus - only how it was incompetently handled from the start. it was too little, too late.
Trump led the world since America was the first country to ban flights from china

i actually don't begrudge that. that was the only thing he did right in a timely manner, however- it was already here b4 he did that & everything else he has done ranges from sub par to cray cray lies.
It was all over the world thanks to china covering it up for 6 weeks

trump was warned about it months ago.

trump fired the CDC expert that was inside china.

Exclusive: U.S. axed CDC expert job in China months before virus outbreak - Reuters

trump locked out the experts at meetings back in january that knew how to handle it.

I dont subscribe to WaPo

why pay to be misinformed?

the US meaning trump must be doing something right since we have fewer deaths than many smaller countries

True, we do have fewer deaths, but they had 2-3 weeks head start. We're not even close to peak.
Everyone says that but why did italy get the chinese virus sooner than America did?

that makes no sense

Track it for yourself. Watch the trajectory develop. Due to testing capacity shortage we have no idea how far it's spread. The only real data is dead bodies. The US is in red. If you see an inflection point in dead body pile up that either levels off or turns up, it may be a real trend. Log scale. We've always done this in America, but it will be good to see openly again. How many bodies, the price of "progress"?

View attachment 315000

I would not use the lying CCP as a benchmark

we dont know how many people in china died

I would ask how many bodies the price of globalism and cheaper iPhones?

Funny, you never asked that question when Chinese workers were so stressed out at their jobs they were killing themselves.
Thats because I’m an American not a chinese

I care about our own factory workers whose lives were turned upsidedown by globalism and outsourcing

Funny, you never asked that question when Chinese workers were so stressed out at their jobs they were killing themselves.

I care about our own factory workers whose lives were turned upsidedown by globalism and outsourcing

yer president can use the defense production act & get people working in retro fitted factories - factories that have been empty. but noooooooooo - he wants states to compete & outbid each other with outrageous amts of cash for PPE. a pair of surgical gloves worth less than a buck for going for close to 10x that much while this virus ravages the nation & people die.

that's just fucking sick.

Please go back and read what you said, where you whined about how many people were dying in China, and now you don't care about them. Make up your mind, buddy.

If our lives were turned upside down by globalism, it's because the One Percent wanted it that way... But being a dumb racist, you can always blame a person of color for your failings.

Forum List

Back