Business down in world's oldest profession due to CV

Avoiding hookers and strip clubs seems like a no-brainer to me.

Those pimps got a tax cut from Trump and they spent the money on gold chains, plaid suits and Cadillacs. They should have saved some of that money for a rainy day. Fuck em(so to speak).

Times are so hard, my pimp is now working at McDonalds to pay the bills...

f-mcdonalds-car-2715-5470f0e70e828.jpg

As a regular customer, this pandemic is good for my wallet.

She used to charge me $50 for 30 minutes, but now she can't stand at her corner by city regulations so she told me I can get one hour if I bring her a meal at her place.

As a regular customer, this pandemic is good for my wallet.

She used to charge me $50 for 30 minutes, but now she can't stand at her corner by city regulations so she told me I can get one hour if I bring her a meal at her place.
There are always winners in the ratting about.

Hoeing is legal in Italy, which has a lot higher rate of coronavirus than America.

Wrong again. Probably harder to get a hooker in Italy than it is here.

Prostitution in Italy - Wikipedia

Prostitution in Italy (Italian: prostituzione), defined as the exchange of sexual acts for money, is legal, although organized prostitution, whether indoors in brothels or controlled by third parties, is prohibited. Brothels were banned in 1958.

Prostitution is legal (it is not mentioned in the Penal Code as such), brothels and pimping are illegal. Single sex workers working from apartments are "tolerated". Loitering is permitted, but soliciting ("unabashedly inviting clients on the street") is illegal. Migrants with work or residence permits may work in sex work, and police cannot revoke residence permits and begin deportation procedures, as they tried failing by the Italian laws.

Work permits can be issued to migrant dancers in entertainment clubs for one year in a single workplace. Sex work is forbidden, but nude dancing is tolerated. Suspicions of sexual encounters lead to club closures.[6] By a fiscal law in 2006 (art. 36 paragraph 34 bis of Law 248/2006), prostitution has got taxed on the same way for every legal money earned, as the Highest Court has declared many times. The last one of these Judgments has carried out in 2016 (n. 22413/2016) and sex workers must have their activity registered, paying taxes as all free professionists.

Now, the area I live in has a lot of "Massage Parlors", all of which are amazing closed now that this crisis has started.

HOOKERS AND LIQUOR STORES SHOULD BE PROTECTED PERSONNEL I TELL YOU

They closed the government Liquor Stores here in Pennsylvania- but beer stores are considered to be legally Life Sustaining so they are allowed to remain open

Forum List

Back