Virginia to restore concealed carry state reciprocity....

Democrat carpetbagging politician McAuliffe also restored voting rights to ex convicts without consulting the senate or the house of delegates.

Democrat carpetbagging politician McAuliffe also restored voting rights to ex convicts without consulting the senate or the house of delegates.
So the Virginia GOP is as gutless as the national GOP is?

What a surprise.

Seems like a good deal to me:

In exchange, Republicans will agree to a major concession: Anyone subject to a permanent protective order for a domestic violence offense will be prohibited from carrying a firearm for the two-year life of the order. The issue had been a nonstarter in the Republican-controlled General Assembly.

In exchange, Republicans will agree to a major concession: Anyone subject to a permanent protective order for a domestic violence offense will be prohibited from carrying a firearm for the two-year life of the order. The issue had been a nonstarter in the Republican-controlled General Assembly.

That is stupid. They got a piece of paper that says "you can't do it", huh? Yeah, that's gonna stop them. Why not go one step more and make it illegal to murder someone?

That is stupid. They got a piece of paper that says "you can't do it", huh? Yeah, that's gonna stop them. Why not go one step more and make it illegal to murder someone?
Make it illegal to murder someone? That's stupid. They will murder them anyways if they really want to.

Well we all know such laws have zero impact on criminals, but to the law abiding citizen who just went through a nasty divorce, it sux.

That is a major concession.

It's crazy that it had to be a concession. It seems like commonsense.

Protection from Abuse is sometimes abused in divorce proceedings.

You could easily see people denied their Rights for years, for little reason.

Protection Order, doesn't mean Guilty of a crime.

And there are the facts and truth. Alas, the left will ignore it and make shit up.

Whatever. It's irrelevant now.

yep

Whatever. It's irrelevant now.

As it's going to be the law in Virginia I don't see how it is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back