Virginia Tech LB allegedly killed man upon discovering he was not a woman after sexual encounter

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Yahoo Sports

Virginia Tech LB allegedly killed man upon discovering he was not a woman after sexual encounter​

Nick Bromberg
Nick Bromberg
Wed, June 9, 2021, 12:58 PM·2 min read

Prosecutors say suspended Virginia Tech linebacker Isimemen Etute beat a man to death after he discovered the victim was not a woman like he had been led to believe online.
Etute was charged with second-degree murder June 2 in the death of Blacksburg, Virginia, resident Jerry Smith. Etute, a member of Virginia Tech's 2021 recruiting class, was suspended from the team after he was charged.
At a bond hearing on Wednesday, attorneys for the state revealed that Etute allegedly told police he punched and stomped Smith, 40, multiple times after he discovered Smith was a man. Etute had allegedly gone to meet up with someone he thought was a woman for a second sexual encounter at Smith's apartment.
From Roanoke.com:
According to those police statements, Etute visited the victim's apartment on April 10 for oral sex after he was matched up with someone named "Angie" on Tinder. Etute returned to the apartment May 31 to engage in sexual activity and discovered the person he was matched up with was a man.
Etute told the police he punched the victim five times in the face and continued punching them when the person hit the ground and "stomped" on them. He heard "bubbling and gurgling" as he left the apartment, but didn't call the police.
Smith was found dead in his apartment two days later. According to the county medical examiner, Smith died from blunt force trauma to the head. Prosecutors said Wednesday that Smith was missing multiple teeth, had multiple skull fractures and every bone in his face had been broken.
Etute, 18, was an early enrollee from Virginia Beach and a two-star recruit in the class of 2021. After he was charged with murder, Virginia Tech released a statement that said it would continue to assist investigators as much as it could.
Etute was granted a $75,000 bond at Wednesday's hearing and is allowed to live with family in Virginia Beach until his trial. Per media accounts from those at the hearing, multiple Virginia Tech players were in attendance.

LOL....reminds me of my brother and his best friend.
Way back in around 83 my brother and his buddy picked up a "chick" in the Montrose area while out bar hopping.
They get back to "it's" apartment when the room mate walks in from a back room,it was totally obvious it was a man getting prepared to go out as a chick.
"It" asked the "chick" if my brother and buddy knew what they were in for.
My brothers buddy freaked out and and commenced to kick the crap out of the "chick".
He'd been kissing it all the way back to the apartment.
He never lived it down and we still fuck with him about it to this day.

Yahoo Sports

Virginia Tech LB allegedly killed man upon discovering he was not a woman after sexual encounter​

Nick Bromberg
Nick Bromberg

Prosecutors say suspended Virginia Tech linebacker Isimemen Etute beat a man to death after he discovered the victim was not a woman like he had been led to believe online.
Etute was charged with second-degree murder June 2 in the death of Blacksburg, Virginia, resident Jerry Smith. Etute, a member of Virginia Tech's 2021 recruiting class, was suspended from the team after he was charged.
At a bond hearing on Wednesday, attorneys for the state revealed that Etute allegedly told police he punched and stomped Smith, 40, multiple times after he discovered Smith was a man. Etute had allegedly gone to meet up with someone he thought was a woman for a second sexual encounter at Smith's apartment.
From Roanoke.com:
According to those police statements, Etute visited the victim's apartment on April 10 for oral sex after he was matched up with someone named "Angie" on Tinder. Etute returned to the apartment May 31 to engage in sexual activity and discovered the person he was matched up with was a man.
Etute told the police he punched the victim five times in the face and continued punching them when the person hit the ground and "stomped" on them. He heard "bubbling and gurgling" as he left the apartment, but didn't call the police.
Smith was found dead in his apartment two days later. According to the county medical examiner, Smith died from blunt force trauma to the head. Prosecutors said Wednesday that Smith was missing multiple teeth, had multiple skull fractures and every bone in his face had been broken.
Etute, 18, was an early enrollee from Virginia Beach and a two-star recruit in the class of 2021. After he was charged with murder, Virginia Tech released a statement that said it would continue to assist investigators as much as it could.
Etute was granted a $75,000 bond at Wednesday's hearing and is allowed to live with family in Virginia Beach until his trial. Per media accounts from those at the hearing, multiple Virginia Tech players were in attendance.
the course of true love never runs true

Yahoo Sports

Nick Bromberg
Nick Bromberg

From Roanoke.com:
the course of true love never runs true
It's just glandular production.

I still can't be certain, it was the 70's there was weed and 151 rum shots, but it's possible I too was on the receiving end from someone who might not have been a woman.

I still don't give a fuck to this day.

Did anyone catch this part?

" Etute had allegedly gone to meet up with someone he thought was a woman for a second sexual encounter at Smith's apartment."

So, what was the original sexual encounter like that he couldn't figure it out the first time?

But to say that the young man deserved to be beaten to death is sick
Then call me sick. This THIBG got off easy. If it had been me, I’d have made the torture last for weeks and nobody would have ever found a piece of him larger than dog kibble.

I think it has already been established that you are sick. This just adds a new level of depravity.

" Etute had allegedly gone to meet up with someone he thought was a woman for a second sexual encounter at Smith's apartment."

So, what was the original sexual encounter like that he couldn't figure it out the first time?
There are those well-versed in the matter. Among them, one is Welsh and another a mod.

Makes ya wonder don't it. Lol Not sure I wanna figure it out.

He got a blowjob.

think it has already been established that you are sick. This just adds a new level of depravity
No, not really. I was this level of depraved, even as a child.
You're all kinds of fucked up, aren't you?
One man’s ducked up is another man’s enforcer.

You don't even have sex for fun with your wife. Your participating in a conversation about random hookups is laughable.

Forum List

Back