Virginia Tech LB allegedly killed man upon discovering he was not a woman after sexual encounter

You don't even have sex for fun with your wife. Your participating in a conversation about random hookups is laughable
The conversation, and the focus of my comments was on a murder. A murder caused by an egregious fraud by one person and gross incompetence on the part of the eventual murderer.

I wouldn’t have been that naive or incompetent to begin with. If, by some means I had been defrauded in such a way as to go home with a thing, as this child was, that fraud would have cost the fraudster far more than a quick, brutal death.

You don't even have sex for fun with your wife. Your participating in a conversation about random hookups is laughable
The conversation, and the focus of my comments was on a murder. A murder caused by an egregious fraud by one person and gross incompetence on the part of the eventual murderer.

I wouldn’t have been that naive or incompetent to begin with. If, by some means I had been defrauded in such a way as to go home with a thing, as this child was, that fraud would have cost the fraudster far more than a quick, brutal death.

The fact that the murderer had sex with the person he thought was a woman was the ONLY reason he killed them.

I cannot think of another reason why finding out someone is a man, when you thought they were a woman, would enrage someone so muc. (even then I don't understand)

The fact that the murderer had sex with the person he thought was a woman was the ONLY reason he killed them
It wasn’t the sex. It was the fraud perpetrated relative to the gender of the person he had sex with, that was the issue.

Now, I place just as much blame on the imbecile who engaged in such an act with someone whose gender he couldn’t or hadn’t confirmed, but that’s a separate issue.

The fact that the murderer had sex with the person he thought was a woman was the ONLY reason he killed them
It wasn’t the sex. It was the fraud perpetrated relative to the gender of the person he had sex with, that was the issue.

Now, I place just as much blame on the imbecile who engaged in such an act with someone whose gender he couldn’t or hadn’t confirmed, but that’s a separate issue.

Other than sex, what interaction could have prompted such rage? Because I can't think of anything.

Any financial intersection? Why would him making you think he was a female effect any financial interaction?
I don’t do business with women. Especially not any transactions of significant value.

LMAO!

Ok, so a guy dressed as a woman wouldn't be doing business with you anyway. You would refuse them before you ever found out.

If I may ask, why do you refuse to do business with women?

Meeting a transsexual is no reason to kill anyone.
Kind of like killing an unarmed woman for trespassing.

Very different. The woman was told, by authorities, to stop and not come thru the barricade. Ignoring police orders has gotten people killed. And haven't you said if they did what the police told them, they wouldn't have been shot?

Meeting a transsexual is no reason to kill anyone.
Kind of like killing an unarmed woman for trespassing.

Very different. The woman was told, by authorities, to stop and not come thru the barricade. Ignoring police orders has gotten people killed. And haven't you said if they did what the police told them, they wouldn't have been shot?
They did not say they would shoot. Why? They had every opportunity to make that known. There was NO REASON to shoot her. Period, let's not derail the thread we'll get yelled at.

First off, it’s not a woman’s place to be in business or the workforce.

Secondly. I tend to distrust women’s math and financial skills. it’s not their strong suit.

I strongly disagree. A woman's place is where she chooses to be, just like it is for a man.

As for math and financial skills not being their strong suit, it depends on the woman, just like it depends on the man.

First off, it’s not a woman’s place to be in business or the workforce.

Secondly. I tend to distrust women’s math and financial skills. it’s not their strong suit.

I strongly disagree. A woman's place is where she chooses to be, just like it is for a man.

As for math and financial skills not being their strong suit, it depends on the woman, just like it depends on the man.
he is an idiot that believes women are to stupid to do "man's" work.

The tranny deserved it

I get that it was wrong, and the other guy felt betrayed and nasty.

But to say that the young man deserved to be beaten to death is sick.
Happens often, so the question is to ask why was the tranny so crazy to pretend to be a woman to meet up with a guy who he knew would be more than offended. Death wish---a thing with trannies being suicidal

Yahoo Sports

Virginia Tech LB allegedly killed man upon discovering he was not a woman after sexual encounter​

Nick Bromberg
Nick Bromberg
Wed, June 9, 2021, 12:58 PM·2 min read

Prosecutors say suspended Virginia Tech linebacker Isimemen Etute beat a man to death after he discovered the victim was not a woman like he had been led to believe online.
Etute was charged with second-degree murder June 2 in the death of Blacksburg, Virginia, resident Jerry Smith. Etute, a member of Virginia Tech's 2021 recruiting class, was suspended from the team after he was charged.
At a bond hearing on Wednesday, attorneys for the state revealed that Etute allegedly told police he punched and stomped Smith, 40, multiple times after he discovered Smith was a man. Etute had allegedly gone to meet up with someone he thought was a woman for a second sexual encounter at Smith's apartment.
From Roanoke.com:
According to those police statements, Etute visited the victim's apartment on April 10 for oral sex after he was matched up with someone named "Angie" on Tinder. Etute returned to the apartment May 31 to engage in sexual activity and discovered the person he was matched up with was a man.
Etute told the police he punched the victim five times in the face and continued punching them when the person hit the ground and "stomped" on them. He heard "bubbling and gurgling" as he left the apartment, but didn't call the police.
Smith was found dead in his apartment two days later. According to the county medical examiner, Smith died from blunt force trauma to the head. Prosecutors said Wednesday that Smith was missing multiple teeth, had multiple skull fractures and every bone in his face had been broken.
Etute, 18, was an early enrollee from Virginia Beach and a two-star recruit in the class of 2021. After he was charged with murder, Virginia Tech released a statement that said it would continue to assist investigators as much as it could.
Etute was granted a $75,000 bond at Wednesday's hearing and is allowed to live with family in Virginia Beach until his trial. Per media accounts from those at the hearing, multiple Virginia Tech players were in attendance.

What I don't get about this story is how Mr. Etute figured out that Smith wasn't a woman.

In 2021, with all the trannies running around, just because someone has a penis doesn't mean they aren't a broad. At least not in the Far Left Commonwealth of Virginia. Did Smith indicate that he didn't identify as a Broad?

Forum List

Back