What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Virginia Gubernatorial Election

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
PinktheFloyd88

PinktheFloyd88

Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah this isn't looking good for Republicans. Turnout is really really high today

Darkwind

Diamond Member
Reaction score
LOL how is any of what I said unstable? There was a thread started just a few minutes ago claiming that repub voters were turned away from polling stations in VA because a guy tweeted something something and now THAT election is rigged. And it is true someone on here said America would end if McAuliffe won. So who are the unstable ones? LOL thinking it's me.
I don't know what thread your talking about but the one I saw was one in which people were being turned away (no mention of how they were going to vote) because they were not wearing masks when the law strictly prohibits the state from denying people their right to vote because they didn' have a mask.

If that is the one you are talking about, you sound even more unstable than before.

You sounded unstable before from this comment.

"Some mentally ill right wing nut job..."

When someone disagrees with your worldview, you immediately count them as mentally ill?

That sure sounds unstable to Me.

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thread closed, the OP needs to have a link to his facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$120.00