Biden Suspends Employer Requirement to Report COVID Vax Side Effects

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Gee, the FEDERAL GOVERNMENT has SUSPENDED their requirement for employers to report bad reactions to the VAX.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

WHY WOULD THE FED NOT WANT TO KNOW THIS?

Just amazing.

This is very important data.

By refusing to collect it only seems to confirm there have been many adverse vax reactions.

Lets put the COVID cases and deaths on CNN 24/7 for a year....but lets BURY THE VAX DATA.

Fucking NAZIS

Really it shouldn't be the employers problem to report medical side effects. They aren't the employees personal doctors. They also shouldn't be requiring employees to get the vaccine as again, they aren't the employees doctors.

But I get it, as the deadline closes in they don't want anything negative to be said about the vaccines. Biden has been pushing it, he doesn't want anyone to have a reason to disagree.

In my head I see someone holding a syringe and them saying "don't worry about what's in it".

Really it shouldn't be the employers problem to report medical side effects. They aren't the employees personal doctors. They also shouldn't be requiring employees to get the vaccine as again, they aren't the employees doctors.

But I get it, as the deadline closes in they don't want anything negative to be said about the vaccines. Biden has been pushing it, he doesn't want anyone to have a reason to disagree.

In my head I see someone holding a syringe and them saying "don't worry about what's in it".

Agreed with the reporting being done by employers.

Also agreed that it is interesting that bad news about the VAX is being CENSORED.

So let me get this straight.

You GOPers bitch when Biden requires employers over 100 people require vaccinations.

And you GOPers bitch when Biden does NOT require employers over 100 people to report side effects.

So basically you GOPers just bitch?

So let me get this straight.

You GOPers bitch when Biden requires employers over 100 people require vaccinations.

And you GOPers bitch when Biden does NOT require employers over 100 people to report side effects.

So basically you GOPers just bitch?

Yes.

Requiring the VAX and REQUIRING not to report side effects seem contradictory.

You lefty cucks dont understand.

WHy not report side effects if you are requiring the VAX?

Forum List

Back