Virginia Governor Election: Youngkin is clearly Trump in sheep's clothing - but he may win...

Why would I care who the governor of VA is? Besides that McAuliffe doesnt appear to be too bright. Again, yet another election with two really crappy options. But we'll see how the repub turns VA into some conservative clown show.
Says the asshole who declared he would do a victory dance and rub it in Republicans faces after the Virginia election. That’s one fast backpedal you’re doing. Now New Jersey is up for grabs. Consider this preparation for the ass whipping Dems will take a year from now.

Says the asshole who declared he would do a victory dance and rub it in Republicans faces after the Virginia election. That’s one fast backpedal you’re doing. Now New Jersey is up for grabs. Consider this preparation for the ass whipping Dems will take a year from now.
LOL show me where I said that. Go ahead and hunt down that quote of mine.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Embarrassed? You should be. No I won’t. You’re a loser so head back under your bridge and cry harder.
Nice to know I was inside your head for the last month rent free while you remembered that quote. Embarrassed? LOL. About what? Why would I care who is governor of Virginia? You claim I'm back pedaling. I say I'm living inside your head rent free. You actually have been thinking about me all this time since I made that quote. How cute!

Sorry dimbulb, already proven that it is. They just try to,hide it under other names. Unlike you and yours, parents of school age kids are not stupid.
You didn't prove it because it's not taught. And don't post that powrpoint presentation done in a seminar from that idiot Rufo.

Last edited:
1635979687093.png

‘One Vote Away From Becoming Texas’: Youngkin’s Win And Virginia Abortion Rights

At Least 8 Republicans Who Were At The Jan. 6 Rally Just Got Elected To Office

Yep, I know the feeling...

Forum List

Back