Virginia, Democrat Senate winner...convicted sex offender. Of course he is...

So to recap...
They elected a disbarred lawyer where the court actually took the time to write - "15-year history of contempt citations, reprimands, fines, suspensions, and even incarcerations arising from unprofessional conduct mostly involving an uncontrollable temper, inappropriate responses to stress and dishonesty."

And to boot - he had sex with a 17 year old volunteer...goes to jail...

But according to the world of Democrats - he is a swell guy because he married her later.
It's all good!!!

... imagine if this just came out about Trump

As Day turns to Night you can anticipate democrats protecting and nurturing their sex offenders.....and electing them to high office.........

They protect jeffrey epstein, harvey weinstein, bill clinton, and allow their men to compete in women's sports...taking the money and scholarships.....and awards, away from women......

When will women wake up?

Newly Elected Virginia Senator Had Been Jailed for Having Sex with Teenager

In 2014, Joe Morrissey, then a 57-year-old delegate to the Virginia General Assembly, plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to 12 months in jail (with six months suspended) because of a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old office assistant at his law firm.

On Tuesday, he won his election to the Virginia Senate. I'll give you one guess what his political affiliation is.

That's right, he's a Democrat. And he won his election with more than 60 percent of the vote.

I think the fact that he is now married to the girl and they have 3 children together might have been a mitigating factor when people went to vote.
This is disgusting. It’s called GROOMING and the fact that you people are trying to somehow rationalize and justify a grown man having a sexual relationship with a minor is reprehensible. I take back anything nice I’ve ever said to you in the past, you crossed a line you can’t come back from. I’ll pray for you though, that’s for sure.

So to recap...
They elected a disbarred lawyer where the court actually took the time to write - "15-year history of contempt citations, reprimands, fines, suspensions, and even incarcerations arising from unprofessional conduct mostly involving an uncontrollable temper, inappropriate responses to stress and dishonesty."

And to boot - he had sex with a 17 year old volunteer...goes to jail...

But according to the world of Democrats - he is a swell guy because he married her later.
It's all good!!!

... imagine if this just came out about Trump
He groomed her. It’s what many of these sickos do, including a lot of celebrities too. Their time is coming soon though, can you feel it? I can :)

This is disgusting. It’s called GROOMING and the fact that you people are trying to somehow rationalize and justify a grown man having a sexual relationship with a minor is reprehensible. I take back anything nice I’ve ever said to you in the past, you crossed a line you can’t come back from. I’ll pray for you though, that’s for sure.

In 3/4 of the states it would not have been illegal, had they lived 100 miles further north it would not have been illegal and nobody would have given a shit.

Why you people think anyone on here cares about what you think of them is just beyond me.

you spend your days worshiping a man that is on his 3rd wife and married someone just barely older than his daughter, so it seems you have no high moral ground here.

In 3/4 of the states it would not have been illegal, had they lived 100 miles further north it would not have been illegal and nobody would have given a shit.

Why you people think anyone on here cares about what you think of them is just beyond me.

you spend your days worshiping a man that is on his 3rd wife and married someone just barely older than his daughter, so it seems you have no high moral ground here.
I literally just prayed for you and I felt God respond. You need to see the light. There’s no better time than now to get right with your creator.

Where's IM2 (aka Shabazz) when you need him?
He'd explain why this is wrong. (Goes for black women too)

Samir Shabazz said:
“I hate white people. All of them. Every last iota of a cracker, I hate it. We didn’t come out here to play today. There’s too much serious business going on in the black community to be out here sliding through South Street with white, dirty, cracker whore bitches on our arms, and we call ourselves black men. … What the hell is wrong with you black man? You at a doomsday with a white girl on your damn arm. We keep begging white people for freedom! No wonder we not free! Your enemy cannot make you free, fool! You want freedom? You going to have to kill some crackers! You going to have to kill some of their babies!”

— King Samir Shabazz, former head of the party’s Philadelphia chapter, in a National Geographic documentary, January 2009

I literally just prayed for you and I felt God respond. You need to see the light. There’s no better time than now to get right with your creator.

Have you read your bible ever? Do you know at what age people got married back then? And that was cool by God, so why are you going against His word?

Notice how Gator is avoiding talking about being disbarred for "“15-year history of contempt citations, reprimands, fines, suspensions, and even incarcerations arising from unprofessional conduct mostly involving an uncontrollable temper, inappropriate responses to stress and dishonesty."

Have you read your bible ever? Do you know at what age people got married back then? And that was cool by God, so why are you going against His word?
I take from scripture what’s important and I leave behind what isn’t. The “church”, not God, has deceived the world for hundreds of years but the light of truth will shine brightly very soon.

Well at least he's not fucking kids like democrats seem to all enjoy doing.

I heard he got a handshake and a "congrats" from Billy Clinton. He did advise him to make sure to dry clean her dress, though.

I take from scripture what’s important and I leave behind what isn’t. The “church”, not God, has deceived the world for hundreds of years but the light of truth will shine brightly very soon.

wow, and you claim to be a Christian? God tells you in the scripture that it is all important, and not to ignore even one tiny part of it.

have you ever even read the whole bible?

Notice how Gator is avoiding talking about being disbarred for "“15-year history of contempt citations, reprimands, fines, suspensions, and even incarcerations arising from unprofessional conduct mostly involving an uncontrollable temper, inappropriate responses to stress and dishonesty."

That is not the topic of the thread, if you wish to talk about that feel free to start a new thread.

As Day turns to Night you can anticipate democrats protecting and nurturing their sex offenders.....and electing them to high office.........

They protect jeffrey epstein, harvey weinstein, bill clinton, and allow their men to compete in women's sports...taking the money and scholarships.....and awards, away from women......

When will women wake up?

In 2014, Joe Morrissey, then a 57-year-old delegate to the Virginia General Assembly, plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to 12 months in jail (with six months suspended) because of a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old office assistant at his law firm.

On Tuesday, he won his election to the Virginia Senate. I'll give you one guess what his political affiliation is.

That's right, he's a Democrat. And he won his election with more than 60 percent of the vote.
Wow, A trump lover having a fit about a candidate supposedly assaulting women?

Really, Mr. Hypocrisy, he was charged with a misdemeanor. The 17 year old girl became his wife & they have 3 kids. When he was charged, the relationship was approved by the girl's mother.

Meanwhile you elected a man with over 20 accusers.

That is not the topic of the thread, if you wish to talk about that feel free to start a new thread.

Why not just address his concern? Seems relevant to me.

SO we can all agree the guy is a real piece of work.
A 60 year old has sex with a 17 year old - BUT - it is OK because he married her 2 years later.
Perfectly fine to commit statutory rape as long as you later marry the child.

Look how cute they look... isn't this beautiful??

View attachment 288724
Are you sure of the legal age in Virginia?

When will women wake up?

I think the fact that he is now married to the girl and they have 3 children together might have been a mitigating factor when people went to vote.
This coming from the Roy Moore crowd.

Forum List

Back