Virginia Declares State of Emergency Over Biden’s Fuel Shortage

The pipeline will be back up and running soon. Will the OP give President Biden credit for that?
Did Colonial pay the ransom?
Xiden is in charge of the feral government, so why are US facilities still being hacked? Isn't that an act of war?
Xiden is totally clueless. A feeble senile excuse for a president.

Because these are private companies. Biden has no say in how they operate.
You are totally clueless. You are a sorry excuse for a American.

The Colonial Pipeline was ransomeware attack by "The Darkside", a group of Russian hackers.
What would happen to the US if there was a coordinated cyber attack by state actors, China, Russia, Iran, NK???

Last winter the state of TX was shut down by a cold snap, WTF??

My point is, if the stupid coxuckers running companies can't do an effective job, maybe we need "big brother" to look over their shoulder to protect the country from corporate negligence?

Just imagine the electric grid going down, and refineries and pipelines going down. In 2021 you would think that the US wouldn't be so vulnerable to cyber attacks. If the Federal government won't step up, maybe the States need to protect their citizens better?
Before the cyber attack, Biden-Harris already took gas to $3 by shutting down Keystone and Federal land oil production. A ransomeware attack on the pipeline only exacerbates their negative oil policies and causes more pain for working and middle class families.

Damn.. Its been a whole decade and you still don't know squat about Keystone XL.

Democrats are behind the cyber attack on the pipeline they hate. If Democrats could shut the pipeline down another way they would of.
I believe the 666 Biden Regime was who hacked The Pipeline. They already had shut down one, and they promised to destroy The Petroleum Industry while on The Campaign Trail.

I believe that your IQ is not above zero. That is the dumbeast thing I have ever heard.

Was northam in black face when he got in front of the camera? That stupid fuck fancies himself a small-dicked darkie.

Gosh, Jimmah Carter looks downright stellar now.... hmm? These marxist shitstains could fuck up an anvil.

Democrats are behind the cyber attack on the pipeline they hate. If Democrats could shut the pipeline down another way they would of.
I believe the 666 Biden Regime was who hacked The Pipeline. They already had shut down one, and they promised to destroy The Petroleum Industry while on The Campaign Trail.

Cuckoo for Coco Puffs.
Well, if they are willing to commit treason by paying Putin $13 Million for a Fake Dirty Dossier, Commit FISA Fraud, Hold a Fake Mueller Investigations, and Hold Two Fake Impeachments, just to gain power back, they will rig an election and stage a Cyberattack on a Pipeline.

Russia had no motive to attack our pipeline. Fraud Faux Biden 666 Regime had already shut down 1 pipeline, cut back production in the US, and was continuing to attack and try to shut down The Petroleum Industry.

Only The Faux Xiden Regime had the motive. And they carried it out.

It was the Trump campaign that had numerous contacts with Putin. Trump has been raking in money from Russia since the early 2000s.

Russia had every reason to attack the pipeline. Just as they hired mercenaries in Syria to attack our troops. Trump took no action.

How often are you allowed out of the asylum?

This isn't Biden's gas shortage.... saying so just keeps the rock throwing contest going and thus, no one actually thinks about what happened... instead spend all their time looking for more rocks.

What IS Biden's - is the response. Which as of now, seems alarmingly aloof calling it a "private matter".
Which is avoiding the problem.
It is a Biden shortage, as he's supposed to be in charge. As to whether or not Biden could do anything about it, is rather irrelevant. He owns this, it's just part of the job that he's woefully unprepared for.

Biden's leadership has been far better than Trump's. It is not a Biden shortage as it is a private company with lax security. Biden is not responsible for that.

It is a Biden shortage, as he's supposed to be in charge. As to whether or not Biden could do anything about it, is rather irrelevant. He owns this, it's just part of the job that he's woefully unprepared for.

It's a little less that than how the White House responded to it by basically saying it's none of their business. It's a private sector problem. That's something you would have never heard from a Trump White House.

It is a private company. The federal government has no say. However when this is over, the federal government should hammer this company with fines and lawsuits.

Damn Americans panic easily.......:rolleyes:

My partner at work told me yesterday as he was waiting in line to get gas (LOL) he watched a lady fill her SUV up and then proceed to pump gas into a large black garbage bag, only to watch the gas leak out of the bag when she tried to put it in the back of the SUV. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Gas shortage.............Yea right. :cuckoo:
Living in America. Hackers will hack anything they can. Then people will start to panic and throw fits. Planning for the disaster and buy up more than they need in preparations of the what I do not know. In a sense creating more of a problem.
Toilet paper shortages to gas shortages basically because of panic buying. The only thing it does is raise prices for everyone else.

It's a little less that than how the White House responded to it by basically saying it's none of their business. It's a private sector problem. That's something you would have never heard from a Trump White House.

It is a private company. The federal government has no say. However when this is over, the federal government should hammer this company with fines and lawsuits.
Do you even read what you type? If it's a private company issue then why do you think the government should hammer them with fines? Does that private company owe you their services? Are you entitled to something they have? Maybe as a private American company, if their service has become a vital service to the nation, they should have been able to count on their government to provide security protocols in what has become a public venue. If it's a partnership with the government then the government failed as well.

Biden's leadership has been far better than Trump's. It is not a Biden shortage as it is a private company with lax security. Biden is not responsible for that.

Maybe, but he is responsible for the response. Energy is part of our infrastructure and economy. For Biden's henchmen to say it's not our issue demonstrates total irresponsibility.

Dementia's leadership is far better than Trump's?

Our secure border under President Trump is now a total mess under Dementia.
Our energy prices under Trump was more than reasonable, and now gasoline is approaching nearly $5.00 a gallon in Commiefornia.
The middle-east was somewhat calm. Now with Biden funding, the Palestinian terrorists are bombing Israel causing worldwide concerns.
We were on the recovery with Covid under Trump who participated in getting us two vaccines by the end of 2020. Now Dementia is allowing tens of thousands of people many of who are infected with Covid to enter our country, and he's busing them all over our nation from coast to coast.
Trump got North Korea to stop firing test missiles. After Biden was elected, they started test missiles all over again.
Inflation under Trump was negligible, now it's approaching out of control and even hyper inflation.

So you tell me. How is leadership under Dementia better than under a real President?

No he did not. The fuel markest are focused on the weekly numbers for oil and gas. They do not care about Keystone. Barack Obana placed a moratorium of drilling on federal lands and oil production still went up.

When you learn how fuel prices change, then respond. But apparently you know nothing about it.

The Colonial Pipeline was ransomeware attack by "The Darkside", a group of Russian hackers.
What would happen to the US if there was a coordinated cyber attack by state actors, China, Russia, Iran, NK???

Last winter the state of TX was shut down by a cold snap, WTF??

My point is, if the stupid coxuckers running companies can't do an effective job, maybe we need "big brother" to look over their shoulder to protect the country from corporate negligence?

Just imagine the electric grid going down, and refineries and pipelines going down. In 2021 you would think that the US wouldn't be so vulnerable to cyber attacks. If the Federal government won't step up, maybe the States need to protect their citizens better?
Before the cyber attack, Biden-Harris already took gas to $3 by shutting down Keystone and Federal land oil production. A ransomeware attack on the pipeline only exacerbates their negative oil policies and causes more pain for working and middle class families.

No he did not. The fuel markest are focused on the weekly numbers for oil and gas. They do not care about Keystone. Barack Obana placed a moratorium of drilling on federal lands and oil production still went up.

The weekly numbers are reflective of supply and demand. Production and infrastructure influence supply and demand.

I doubt the thugs vote...:rolleyes:

That being said, what the heck is going on with these mostly black in this case, thugs, doing this awful crap of beating up Asians?

What's that hatred all about with these men that are doing this...???

Good question. The better question however is why is the media not reporting most of the Asian attacks are by blacks?
They are covering the attacks by black men on Asians, Ray. That's where I saw the videos on it.

But no one, so far are analyzing or researching why this is happening, that I've seen....

Forum List

Back