Virginia Declares State of Emergency Over Biden’s Fuel Shortage

I was driving around today ....all the ExxonMobils had gas

Most other stations were out

The pipeline resumed operations anyway
But super jumped to 3.50 here in East TN

I was hoping for an extended dry spell so I could watch progressives cry over lack of evil fuel

stgsgsbbsbhs.jpeg

Typical progressive moron and fag .....roflmao he put it in his trunk

ttgfghhnjmmkmm mining.png

shbsbsbbsbehe.jpeg

Democrats are behind the cyber attack on the pipeline they hate. If Democrats could shut the pipeline down another way they would of.
I believe the 666 Biden Regime was who hacked The Pipeline. They already had shut down one, and they promised to destroy The Petroleum Industry while on The Campaign Trail.

Cuckoo for Coco Puffs.
Well, if they are willing to commit treason by paying Putin $13 Million for a Fake Dirty Dossier, Commit FISA Fraud, Hold a Fake Mueller Investigations, and Hold Two Fake Impeachments, just to gain power back, they will rig an election and stage a Cyberattack on a Pipeline.

Russia had no motive to attack our pipeline. Fraud Faux Biden 666 Regime had already shut down 1 pipeline, cut back production in the US, and was continuing to attack and try to shut down The Petroleum Industry.

Only The Faux Xiden Regime had the motive. And they carried it out.

It was the Trump campaign that had numerous contacts with Putin. Trump has been raking in money from Russia since the early 2000s.

Russia had every reason to attack the pipeline. Just as they hired mercenaries in Syria to attack our troops. Trump took no action.

How often are you allowed out of the asylum?
What else did you learn from the Kos Kidz?

The pipeline will be back up and running soon. Will the OP give President Biden credit for that?
Did Colonial pay the ransom?
Xiden is in charge of the feral government, so why are US facilities still being hacked? Isn't that an act of war?
Xiden is totally clueless. A feeble senile excuse for a president.

Because these are private companies. Biden has no say in how they operate.
You are totally clueless. You are a sorry excuse for a American.
Russians attacked the largest pipeline in the US and you think Xiden has no responsibility?
That is an act of war. Xiden is totally clueless how to govern.
(Insert meme of Xiden as Putin's sex toy.)

Last edited:
It has been turning into a third-world shithole long before immigration became a problem. Look at the "leaders" it has had: perry, abbott, paxton, etc. All no-talent yahoos who never had any interest in actually improving their state.

Then why are all the commies from commie states leaving the place they Fd up and moving to Texas and Florida? If that isn't bad enough, they will move to our great states and F-up what we have because they aren't smart enough to realize it's Democrats they voted for that Fd things up so badly.

Where is this "commie, this "commie that" shit coming from. All it does is make you appear totally ignorant. Communism has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on politically in the U.S. You blame the Democratic Party for everything that is wrong, but you fail to consider such scum like trump, abbott, jordan, who do nothing but play with their genitals and think about sex. The U.S. is not supposed to be going backwards, which is where these bimbos want to take us. Remember that 1840 was around 180 years ago and we live in a vast country with some 330 million people in it of all types.

Where is this "commie, this "commie that" shit coming from. All it does is make you appear totally ignorant. Communism has absolutely nothing to do with what is going on politically in the U.S. You blame the Democratic Party for everything that is wrong, but you fail to consider such scum like trump, abbott, jordan, who do nothing but play with their genitals and think about sex. The U.S. is not supposed to be going backwards, which is where these bimbos want to take us. Remember that 1840 was around 180 years ago and we live in a vast country with some 330 million people in it of all types.

Yes, having values like tradition is such an awful thing. Where would we be today if we still had a God fearing society and not trying to turn our country into a giant circus freak show every couple of years.

Yes, I do think we left a lot of values behind such as people who actually knew WTF they were voting on instead of using their American Idol standards when electing a representative. More government, more government control, more loss of freedom, and then critique me of communism? You gutless wonders just don't have it in you to admit Trump was a great President. Instead you form your opinion out of personal hatred, and elect a guy so confused, his own party fears him having exclusive power over our nuclear arms.

I never said everything bad comes from Democrats. My stance is most Republicans they are much, much better than the left. Dementia has been in officer less than four months, and look at all the problems he has caused in that short amount of time. But it sure beats Trump's Tweets or listening to his arrogance, isn't it.

The only thing that the morons who run Texas do well is inspect and over-regulate women's clinics. They don't protect mundane things like the totally unimportant energy infrastructure and they don't do any safety inspections. So what if a huge quantity of ammonium nitrate sits in the middle of a populated area. So what if flood-prevention efforts are stalled and Houston floods again. So what if the state is rapidly turning into a third-world shithole. So what if Texans are going hungry. Getting "them gals" under tight control and filing nonsense law suits to help trump are so much more important.

The only thing that will turn Texas into a third world shit hole is by Dementia allowing third world people to flood it by the tens of thousands, and predicted to be millions by the end of the year.

It has been turning into a third-world shithole long before immigration became a problem. Look at the "leaders" it has had: perry, abbott, paxton, etc. All no-talent yahoos who never had any interest in actually improving their state.
Improving the state? They have the second highest GDP in the country and unlike the number 1 spot (california) they have the highest surplus in the country.
"shithole" :lol:

California is well ahead of Texas in terms of per capita income. In Texas, big business holds sway and the average person can go to hell as far as they are concerned.

The only thing that the morons who run Texas do well is inspect and over-regulate women's clinics. They don't protect mundane things like the totally unimportant energy infrastructure and they don't do any safety inspections. So what if a huge quantity of ammonium nitrate sits in the middle of a populated area. So what if flood-prevention efforts are stalled and Houston floods again. So what if the state is rapidly turning into a third-world shithole. So what if Texans are going hungry. Getting "them gals" under tight control and filing nonsense law suits to help trump are so much more important.

The only thing that will turn Texas into a third world shit hole is by Dementia allowing third world people to flood it by the tens of thousands, and predicted to be millions by the end of the year.

Improving the state? They have the second highest GDP in the country and unlike the number 1 spot (california) they have the highest surplus in the country.
"shithole" :lol:

California is well ahead of Texas in terms of per capita income. In Texas, big business holds sway and the average person can go to hell as far as they are concerned.
Cool. Thanks

Yes, having values like tradition is such an awful thing. Where would we be today if we still had a God fearing society and not trying to turn our country into a giant circus freak show every couple of years.

Yes, I do think we left a lot of values behind such as people who actually knew WTF they were voting on instead of using their American Idol standards when electing a representative. More government, more government control, more loss of freedom, and then critique me of communism? You gutless wonders just don't have it in you to admit Trump was a great President. Instead you form your opinion out of personal hatred, and elect a guy so confused, his own party fears him having exclusive power over our nuclear arms.

I never said everything bad comes from Democrats. My stance is most Republicans they are much, much better than the left. Dementia has been in officer less than four months, and look at all the problems he has caused in that short amount of time. But it sure beats Trump's Tweets or listening to his arrogance, isn't it.

Biden didn't cause any of the problems that he is dealing with. trump left him a huge mess to clean up. I am greatly relieved that trump no longer has access to the nuclear codes. trump no longer has the ability to compromise our freedoms and force big government and shit "religion" on the citizenry. trump no longer has the power to violate every law and rule that he doesn't like. He no longer has the power to compromise our national security and fuck up our foreign policy. trump was a failure at every level, and has since tried to destroy our basic institutions and democratic ideals.

And no. I don't blame Biden for this horrible ketchup shortage, even though we are forced to dip our fries in something else, and we are suffering.

Your "communism" garbage is still a pile of shit.

The problem is that you are a hypocrite. You talk about values but you support a liar in Trump. A liar who instigated a attack on our capitol through his lies. Who divides us by falsely claiming voter fraud.

The reason they voted against Trump was because of his policies. He failed to handle the coronavirus as he put people's lives in danger. His immigration policies were very much against what Jesus Christ preached. Trump is the only cqandidate who has been called out by Jesus albeit indirectly.

The Republican Party of Trump is far worse than the left. They are taking away the right to vote. The right to protest. A woman was deliberately run over by a right wing terrorist in Charlottesville. Under the laws red states are pushing, this would not be against the law. The Republican Party is a threat to this country. Biden has not caused problems. You are a liar and you dare to talk about values.

Helping people who are hurting is not bad. You have a perverted view of freedom. Jesus said that it was easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven. You are a fascist. Trump was not a good president. Voters disagreed with him on nearly every issue.

Last edited:
It is a Biden shortage, as he's supposed to be in charge. As to whether or not Biden could do anything about it, is rather irrelevant. He owns this, it's just part of the job that he's woefully unprepared for.

It's a little less that than how the White House responded to it by basically saying it's none of their business. It's a private sector problem. That's something you would have never heard from a Trump White House.

It is a private company. The federal government has no say. However when this is over, the federal government should hammer this company with fines and lawsuits.
Do you even read what you type? If it's a private company issue then why do you think the government should hammer them with fines? Does that private company owe you their services? Are you entitled to something they have? Maybe as a private American company, if their service has become a vital service to the nation, they should have been able to count on their government to provide security protocols in what has become a public venue. If it's a partnership with the government then the government failed as well.

You think the company that allowed a hacker to shut down the pipelines hould get away scot free. The question is why should Americans pay for a company's mistake. Barrack Obama talked about the need for the government to address critical imfrastructure. Republicans attacked him over it. This incident shows he was right.

It is a private company. The federal government has no say. However when this is over, the federal government should hammer this company with fines and lawsuits.

The government has no say, but when this is rectified, the government should fine them and place lawsuits? Brilliant. :eusa_shhh:

Of course you take big business' side. Ordinary people are getting screwed because of this and you have no problem with that.

It disturbs me that these debates about public policy nearly always involve the Christian faith. There are millions of Christians in the U.S. of various denominations/sects, which do not agree with each other. There are millions of Americans of other faiths. There are millions of Americans who do not practice a faith. When we speak of national policy, we need to include the interests of all of our 330 million people.

Of course you take big business' side. Ordinary people are getting screwed because of this and you have no problem with that.

Of course I do, but I have a bigger problem when the White House said it's none of their concern. Who ever said big business was supposed to be infallible?

The problem is that you are a hypocrite. You talk about values but you support a liar in Trump. A liar who instigated a attack on our capitol through his lies. Who divides us by falsely claiming voter fraud.

The reason they voted against Trump was because of his policies. He failed to handle the coronavirus as he put people's lives in danger. His immigration policies were very much against what Jesus Christ preached. Trump is the only cqandidate who has been called out by Jesus albeit indirectly.

The Republican Party of Trump is far worse than the left. They are taking away the right to vote. The right to protest. A woman was deliberately run over by a right wing terrorist in Charlottesville. Under the laws red states are pushing, this would not be against the law. The Republican Party is a threat to this country. Biden has not caused problems. You are a liar and you dare to talk about values.

Helping people who are hurting is not bad. You have a perverted view of freedom. Jesus said that it was easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter Heaven. You are a fascist. Trump was not a good president. Voters disagreed with him on nearly every issue.

Yes, I support American values so I did support Trump. We don't know if there is voter fraud or not because nobody was ever allowed to examine the ballots or machines. It's just that it's impossible to believe we have a majority of stupid enough people to elect a guy with Dementia, who's son was under FBI investigation in matters he was involved in, who doesn't even know the right way to face a stage over the best President we've had since Reagan.

How are the Republicans taking away the right to vote? Give me one instance. It's the Communists who are trying to rig the elections so they never lose again. Are you stupid enough to believe the reason they are letting in all these untested illegals and making Americans sick at the same time is because of Jesus; the figure they refer to as the invisible man in the sky, who's President was refused Holy Communion because of his support for killing babies? Is that what you think? My goodness you people are such saps. They are letting them in to make whites a minoirty for the first time in our history so they can have a single-party government forever. That's when the end of the Great Experiment will start.

Yes, I support American values so I did support Trump. We don't know if there is voter fraud or not because nobody was ever allowed to examine the ballots or machines. It's just that it's impossible to believe we have a majority of stupid enough people to elect a guy with Dementia, who's son was under FBI investigation in matters he was involved in, who doesn't even know the right way to face a stage over the best President we've had since Reagan.

How are the Republicans taking away the right to vote? Give me one instance. It's the Communists who are trying to rig the elections so they never lose again. Are you stupid enough to believe the reason they are letting in all these untested illegals and making Americans sick at the same time is because of Jesus; the figure they refer to as the invisible man in the sky, who's President was refused Holy Communion because of his support for killing babies? Is that what you think? My goodness you people are such saps. They are letting them in to make whites a minoirty for the first time in our history so they can have a single-party government forever. That's when the end of the Great Experiment will start.
Your hysteria is noted. I will not wade through your racism, sexism, and "communist" garbage.

Simple question: The evidence of some sort of widespread voter fraud was, according to the right-wing argument, already in existence and the trump attorneys should have attached this evidence to some 61 lawsuits that they filed after the election. So somewhere there are 61 sets of complaints with accompanying evidence which exist as part of these lawsuits. Where can I read them? Why are they not showing up on the internet. Examination of the ballots and machines is not necessary, as this evidence is already in existence. I am no stranger to trudging through legal documents. I've done it a lot in my life. SO WHERE ARE THESE DOCUMENTS?

Biden's leadership has been far better than Trump's. It is not a Biden shortage as it is a private company with lax security. Biden is not responsible for that.

Maybe, but he is responsible for the response. Energy is part of our infrastructure and economy. For Biden's henchmen to say it's not our issue demonstrates total irresponsibility.

Dementia's leadership is far better than Trump's?

Our secure border under President Trump is now a total mess under Dementia.
Our energy prices under Trump was more than reasonable, and now gasoline is approaching nearly $5.00 a gallon in Commiefornia.
The middle-east was somewhat calm. Now with Biden funding, the Palestinian terrorists are bombing Israel causing worldwide concerns.
We were on the recovery with Covid under Trump who participated in getting us two vaccines by the end of 2020. Now Dementia is allowing tens of thousands of people many of who are infected with Covid to enter our country, and he's busing them all over our nation from coast to coast.
Trump got North Korea to stop firing test missiles. After Biden was elected, they started test missiles all over again.
Inflation under Trump was negligible, now it's approaching out of control and even hyper inflation.

So you tell me. How is leadership under Dementia better than under a real President?

Biden's leadership has been better. The only demented people are Trump and supporters like you.

Bides's coronavirus relief plan was far better than what Republicans passed and Trump signed. Many parts of Biden's infrastructure bill makes sense. The Republican plan is pathetic.

The reason for higher gas prices is Donald Trump. Trump brokered a agreement with OPEC to cut production to drive prices up. The hacking of the pipeline has nothing to do with Biden.

Another lie about Biden. Netanyahu is the one to blame and Trump did nothing but encourage him.

The real danger is the fact that Trump supporters refuse to take the vaccine.

Trump got nothing from North Korea. he does that with every President.

The inflation is coronavirus related. Supply chains are still being disrupted. Production has still not risen to pre-pandemic levels. It is a supply issue not a demand issue. As usual you want to blame ordinary people because they get a few extra bucks in their pockets.

Biden is a real President. Trump was a reality show president.

No he did not. The fuel markest are focused on the weekly numbers for oil and gas. They do not care about Keystone. Barack Obana placed a moratorium of drilling on federal lands and oil production still went up.

When you learn how fuel prices change, then respond. But apparently you know nothing about it.

You are the one who is clueless. The markets look at supply on a week to week basis. They do not look at something that happens 2 years down the road. The supply of oil went up under Obama despite his refusal to allow drilling on federal lands.

Then why are all the commies from commie states leaving the place they Fd up and moving to Texas and Florida? If that isn't bad enough, they will move to our great states and F-up what we have because they aren't smart enough to realize it's Democrats they voted for that Fd things up so badly.

We are all supposed to be good stewards of our economy and nation. I have voted Dem, Repub and Independent in my life. The Dems now Progs are the only drama queens. And when Trump came along it was like he was taking away from your thunder. You as a Prog has seen enormous gains. Stop interfering with others who do not wan't to be bothered. There are areas Repub voters would not go in their own areas let alone Progs. Just like the other way around. Our whole nation is losing. the government is getting to big and with it to authoritarian.

trump does not represent American values nor do you. The fact is that Trump has produced no evidence of voter fraud. Trump's AG saw no evidence of fraud. Every US attorney saw no evidence of fraud. It is Trump supporters who are stupid, obnoxious, and thugs. Right wing violence went up under Trump as they felt emboldened. His son was not running for President so he is irrelevant. Trump was the worst President in modern times. Ronald Reagan was a great President and he would never support Trump.

You dare ask a question like that. Every election bill passed in red states is a attempt to0 suppress the note by making it harder. No one is making anyone sick. Trump supporters are the ones doing that. They attempted to kidnap the Michigan governor. They refused to wear masks or socially distaqnce. Herman Cain died from the coronavirus after attending a Trump rally. Priests should not be engaging in political activity. If they want to do that then they should give up their tax exempt status. When is a life a life? Women have every right to nake the decision. You are no different than the mullahs in Iran. Government should not be enforcing religious beliefs. Don't give me the poor put upon whites. Whites are not under attack. You want single party government. By making it harder to vote, Republicans are trying to stay in power.

Forum List

Back