Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMoma an dem are arguing akin to what allowed the Nazi's rise to power.

The argument of the day was also something like "Just ignore it folks, the problem will go away."

And look how that turned out...

gestapo-executes-russian-peasants-second-world-war-01.jpg
Protest against them -- Yes. Start Violence against them --- No. Know where to draw the line.
The line is where they cease their protest and come to me.

Your buddy Aslickias. And you, for not calling him out on it.
My brother Asclepias isn't, nor has he been, promoting any violence as far as I've seen.

You'll have to point that out to me.
I think a violent counter protest will definitely change their minds.

Attacking also lets the klowns know they will not be tolerated.

You cant communicate with idiots like these. Thats why you resort to violence.

Farrakhan is just as bad as these Aryans. Actually both equally hate Jews, I am shocked they have not formed some whacky alliance of final exterminations since both want that.

Yep, he seems to be promoting violence alright...let me see if I can fix that for you..

Brother Asclepias, please stop promoting violence...OK?

That should do it.

Last edited:
There would be no danger of violence if we all just ignored these dummies and let them do their little march.
What other problem does ignoring it solve Mac?
Doesn't matter. In this case, we're just inspiring future bad behavior by going drama queen over some little march.

What does human nature dictate? Do you think a violent counter-protest will make them change their minds? Really?
Did dogs and fire hoses change any minds?

Yes, it did.

When all of America saw the white brutality against the negroes of the day on full-display, good whites took note and decided that this had to stop.

Good white folk even died in that endevour.

There would be no danger of violence if we all just ignored these dummies and let them do their little march.
What other problem does ignoring it solve Mac?
Doesn't matter. In this case, we're just inspiring future bad behavior by going drama queen over some little march.

What does human nature dictate? Do you think a violent counter-protest will make them change their minds? Really?

Sure did. Ask Malcolm X.

Farrakhan is just as bad as these Aryans. Actually both equally hate Jews, I am shocked they have not formed some whacky alliance of final exterminations since both want that.
Farrakhan has never hung any whites so please stop trying to equate the two.

Have these protesters tried to hang blacks? If Farrakhan could push one button and exterminate all the Jews he would. Are you actually disputing this? BTW I am not defending the Aryan trash. But they are equally abhorrent to Farrakhan.

Louis Farrakhan Delivers Yet Another Sermon Laced With Anti-Semitic Tropes
Twitter gives Louis Farrakhan a slap on the wrist after posting anti-Semitic ‘Satanic Jew’ video
Nation of Islam leader Farrakhan delivers anti-Semitic speech - CNNPolitics

I can post dozens more. Farrakhan is an anti semitic A HOLE.

Farrakhan has never hung any whites so please stop trying to equate the two.

Have these protesters tried to hang blacks? If Farrakhan could push one button and exterminate all the Jews he would. Are you actually disputing this? BTW I am not defending the Aryan trash. But they are equally abhorrent to Farrakhan.

Twitter gives Louis Farrakhan a slap on the wrist after posting anti-Semitic ‘Satanic Jew’ video

KKK and Aryan has a long history of hanging Blacks.
Not really with Farrakhan on exterminating the fake Jews.

Are you really trying to equate ACTUAL white brutality to PERCEIVED black harsh words?

C'mon now...

2946934644_lmao_seriously_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

Yep, he seems to be promoting violence alright...let me see if I can fix that for you..

Brother Asclepias, please stop promoting violence...OK?

That should do it.
He likes to promote it but he's too much of a pussy to actually do anything (like you).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back