Virginia Declares State of Emergency Due to White Supremacists

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Hole on A Hole crime.

Aryan A Holes vs. BLM A Holes. Can we deport both groups to Mexico? Let's send them not our best....

So, you have decided that it is your responsibility to prevent them from growing in number? Violent counter protest is just the ticket they need to grow in number.
I wouldn't use the term "violent counter protest" here, as I don't believe the counter protesters are the ones starting the violence.

That's where you and I fundamentally disagree.

Luckily, I have the Constitution on my side.

Last edited:
Doesn't matter. In this case, we're just inspiring future bad behavior by going drama queen over some little march.

What does human nature dictate? Do you think a violent counter-protest will make them change their minds? Really?
Actually, it does matter. Protest is tied directly to the 1st Amendment.

I thought you had respect for the Constitution.
Nowhere did I say not to do it.

Nowhere did I say they shouldn't be allowed to do it.

Nowhere did I day they should be punished for doing it.

Did I? Nope, I sure didn't. Swing and a miss.

It depends on the goal. I'd like to see race relations improve. Others want to attack, punish and intimidate.

So we all have our agendas.

Counter protest? The Aryans should have their asses kicked period. Lowest form of life there is. Well tied with Radical Islamists.

It depends on the goal. I'd like to see race relations improve. Others want to attack, punish and intimidate.

Who wants to attack, punish, and intimidate?

JoeMoma an dem are arguing akin to what allowed the Nazi's rise to power.

The argument of the day was also something like "Just ignore it folks, the problem will go away."

And look how that turned out...

gestapo-executes-russian-peasants-second-world-war-01.jpg
Protest against them -- Yes. Start Violence against them --- No. Know where to draw the line.

Who wants to attack, punish, and intimidate?
Holy crap.

Never mind.

Protest against them -- Yes. Start Violence against them --- No. Know where to draw the line.
We're in full agreement.

I just don't have any concerns that the counter-protesters will be STARTING any violence.

Wait kicking their ass = violence? Good. These are the worst of the worst. These inbred losers need to go back to their trailer parks. Fox is reporting this as well. This should be a bi-partisan ass kicking.

Wait kicking their ass = violence? Good. These are the worst of the worst. These inbred losers need to go back to their trailer parks. Fox is reporting this as well. This should be a bi-partisan ass kicking.
What are they saying over there on the FOXNEWS?

Yep, it's that time again, the White Supremacists have managed to get Virginia to declare a state of emergency...

There's a lot of White Supremacists out there folks.

A lot of Farrakhan followers too. Are you one of them?

I just don't have any concerns that the counter-protesters will be STARTING any violence.

I do. The antifa types love to start violence. They have become what they think they are against.

So, you have decided that it is your responsibility to prevent them from growing in number? Violent counter protest is just the ticket they need to grow in number.
I wouldn't use the term "violent counter protest" here, as I don't believe the counter protesters are the ones starting the violence.

That's where you and I fundamentally disagree.

Luckily, I have the Constitution on my side.

You don't have the Constitution on your side any more than the White supremacists have the Constitution on their side.

JoeMoma an dem are arguing akin to what allowed the Nazi's rise to power.

The argument of the day was also something like "Just ignore it folks, the problem will go away."

And look how that turned out...

gestapo-executes-russian-peasants-second-world-war-01.jpg
History must not be your strong suit.
Nor is anything else, for that matter.

I do. The antifa types love to start violence. They have become what they think they are against.
They are NOTHING like what they're against.

I dunno how you came to that conclusion.

Well, I can guess, but...

A lot of Farrakhan followers too. Are you one of them?
What has Farrakhan done that even comes within 1000 miles as to what the White Supremacists have done?

deflection_explained.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back