Virginia about to go door to door confiscating guns and will jail those who don’t acquiesce

They don't have the manpower in any case. Most of the state is now 2A sanctuary. Northam has only the State Police for enforcement, and even that's not a sure thing.

It is NOT a sure thing but in the case of suppressors (blackface wants to ban too), the State Police have said. "we have no choice, if it is the law we have to enforce it"

Virginia about to go door to door confiscating guns

No they aren't

Yes they are. Just a matter of time.

First of all, this passed the state house by a slim margin. It still has to get through the Senate and if it does (and I suspect will) there is nothing that states authorities will start randomly going house to house taking people's guns. I disagree with the legislation, but when you exaggerate the affects and engage in hysteria you lose your credibility
It's part of the Long March and yes, they are coming for the weapons. Maybe not today, but that's their goal

They don't have the manpower in any case. Most of the state is now 2A sanctuary. Northam has only the State Police for enforcement, and even that's not a sure thing.

It is NOT a sure thing but in the case of suppressors (blackface wants to ban too), the State Police have said. "we have no choice, if it is the law we have to enforce it"

Again, in any case they don't have the personnel to go door to door, much less go on metal detecting adventures in people's backyards.

I think Soros and Bloomberg are trying to start a hot Civil War before November.

How else do you explain ignoring 22,000 armed citizens marching peacefully on the State House and suddenly believing gun grabbing legislation is a good idea?

I think Soros and Bloomberg are trying to start a hot Civil War before November.

How else do you explain ignoring 22,000 armed citizens marching peacefully on the State House and suddenly believing gun grabbing legislation is a good idea?

I've read books about forced gun grabs on U.S. law abiding citizens.
Up to now, they've all been fiction.
And they all turn out bad, real bad.

She can forget accurate shooting if I was there on that roof top with her.
The constant jarring from behind would see to that.

upload_2020-2-12_16-54-36.png

waves magic wand, points at a house -

nope, no guns there, next house -

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It's part of the Long March and yes, they are coming for the weapons. Maybe not today, but that's their goal

Frank they already have! Look at the 1934 MG act. We lost shortbarrel rifles and shotguns, MG's all suppressors must be taxed as a FUKIN FIREARM, yes that is what they classify them as (07ffl manufacturer, class 2 SOT, that's NFA) Why, because one guy had a short barrel shotgun and did not show up in court, (well he did once not the second time, didn't think he had to!!!!!! we lost all that

1968 GCA? I'm 65, I remember one could order any rifle, shotgun handgun in the fucking mail and have it delivered to your house. I have the 1970 BATF rule book, CFR's, maybe 3/8" thick and the latest, 5/8 thick. Other than the 1986 law no more were passed but increase 1/4 inch of RULINGS?

Then the 1986 act, no more NFA for anyone except what is on the books as registered. That's why one will pay $20,000 for a $600 M16

Gets worse. As a manufacturer I could buy parts and build semi autos, up until 2005 anyway then they quietly banned all imports of parts. Yes I did have to comply with 94 AWB with replacing import parts with US parts. WHY FUKING WHY!!!!! Is my putting a US made hammer, trigger and sear any different in effectiveness than the original identical? NO

There have been many more, mostly state laws, municipalities. If one lives in Newengland and wishes to move to say KY as I did. You CANNOT drive thru NY with a firearm no matter what (unless a licensed resident) That is against the Volkmer act. "IF you change permanent residence you can bring your firearms.

Frank, DON"T GET ME GOING ON "THEY ARE COMING" THEY HAVE! And unless we stand and say, that's enough they will keep coming.

It would be illegal to search homes without warrants signed by a judge.

If you are on a Federal NFA registry and VA says 'no suppressor" They don't need anything but to cuff you, they know you have it. You can't sell it without a major process or give it away.

Warrants is a fairey godmothers dream, there is something called POLICE STATE.

Demand that the VA capital police be disbanded and no armed guards to protect the governor and judiciary

after that if a threat appears they can dial 911 like everyone else

Forum List

Back