Viral video shows intense moment of supermarket clerk stopping shoplifting attempt

Did you catch the part where the police gave him a warning and let him go?
Did you also catch the part where this is not the first time he was caught and was let go?

What incentive does he have to stop??
NONE.
Bleeding heart libs are insane

You would think even they could not support such stupidity

Did you also catch the part where this is not the first time he was caught and was let go?

NONE.

One thing i wonder is about the thief's upbringing.

Was he raised in a Christian family and told that stealing is considered a sin in the eyes of God?

This is the kind of courage it will take to stop the bullshit. Why aren't ALL Americans standing up and fighting back this way?

NONE.
NONE--additionally if you get hurt, or hurt a 'customer' in the act...yeah...that corporation is REALLY gonna have your back.

No...no they wont.

The cops gave him a warning for trespassing -rather than arrest him for shoplifting.. Why do liberals have to encourage criminal behavior?

It really makes no sense. Liberals have gone completely soft on criminals (excluding Kyle, whom they went after with venom, amd who actually wasn’t guilty of a crime), and as a result these thugs fell entitled to just take stuff - and they have no fear of the police or any repercussions.

But how do Democrats, who are enabling criminal behavior, gain from this? They obviously think that letting thugs steal with abandon will help them at the polls, but how so?

But how do Democrats, who are enabling criminal behavior, gain from this? They obviously think that letting thugs steal with abandon will help them at the polls, but how so?

I seriously wish I knew.

Forum List

Back