Democrat Judge-Nominee Won't Say She Is Against Crime

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
"The amazing dodging and dancing nominee show continues to dazzle America as Capitol Hill has hearings on a parade of unqualified radical Biden picks intending to destroy capitalism and democracy in favor of woke social justice Marxism. And this week was no exception as Nevada judicial nominee Anne Traum was questioned by Senator John Kennedy.

“Do you believe that a criminal act should be forgiven in the name of social justice?” Kennedy asked. And asked. And asked and asked and asked and asked and asked and asked and asked.

But guess what he never got?"

This is Democrat policy: support felons.

"The amazing dodging and dancing nominee show continues to dazzle America as Capitol Hill has hearings on a parade of unqualified radical Biden picks intending to destroy capitalism and democracy in favor of woke social justice Marxism. And this week was no exception as Nevada judicial nominee Anne Traum was questioned by Senator John Kennedy.

“Do you believe that a criminal act should be forgiven in the name of social justice?” Kennedy asked. And asked. And asked and asked and asked and asked and asked and asked and asked.

They sure can pik em....Gawd what a mess

When you ask the same question over and over and you get no answer then you can pretty much tell the truth is that the nominee doesn't want to tell you the truth. Which in this case obviously is that the democratic nominee does believe that social justice should be a factor in a court of law as far as forgiving a criminal act.

“Do you believe that a criminal act should be forgiven in the name of social justice?” Kennedy asked.

What an idiotic question.

So interesting how Trump and his Cult claim to love law and order, the police and all law enforcement personnel. But, when it comes to trying to take over the government on January 6 and protesting against COURTS OF LAW including the SCOTUS that refused to overturn a valid Presidential election, they accept and fully support the lawless efforts of Trump and his minions. They don't mind breaking the law and subverting the Constitution if it benefits their Messiah! Bigly!!!

When you ask the same question over and over and you get no answer then you can pretty much tell the truth is that the nominee doesn't want to tell you the truth. Which in this case obviously is that the democratic nominee does believe that social justice should be a factor in a court of law as far as forgiving a criminal act.

I don't use the term....."justice" requires no modifier.

David Mamet:
If “fairness” is associated with group-identity, with all of the associated accommodations, law will be reduced to constant petition of government for special and specific exemptions from justice. Law, to be just, but be written and carried out in ignorance of the identity of its claimants.

Last edited:
I've addressed this many times for you but it has nothing to do with what I posted.

I just called you out in trying to deflect from the fact that the Democrats are the party of criminal.
I simply suggested that you support same, out of ignorance, and your post is designed to hide the fact that the Democrat Party instigated, authorized, supported and forgave over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons, acts of domestic terrorism in the run-up to the stolen election.

Honesty, it appears, in not one of your values.

I just called you out in trying to deflect from the fact that the Democrats are the party of criminal.
I simply suggested that you support same, out of ignorance, and your post is designed to hide the fact that the Democrat Party instigated, authorized, supported and forgave over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons, acts of domestic terrorism in the run-up to the stolen election.

Honesty, it appears, in not one of your values.

I'm not a Democrat but that is all you have because you can't own up to the idea that you support the very thing you pretend to be against.

So interesting how Trump and his Cult claim to love law and order, the police and all law enforcement personnel. But, when it comes to trying to take over the government on January 6 and protesting against COURTS OF LAW including the SCOTUS that refused to overturn a valid Presidential election, they accept and fully support the lawless efforts of Trump and his minions. They don't mind breaking the law and subverting the Constitution if it benefits their Messiah! Bigly!!!

The Right is the side of law and order.

The Democrats/Left/Progressives, oppose both. The OP proves that.

And, it is the side to which the term 'cult' applies.....they called their candidate god, Jesus and the messiah.

I'm not a Democrat but that is all you have because you can't own up to the idea that you support the very thing you pretend to be against.

So you claim.....yet your posts tell a very different story.

Could you provide several of your pro-Republican posts?

No?

Why is that?

It's a wonder to me that red states still elect judges.....Virginia chooses judges based on legislative election as does SC. States like TX that have total gop control over the legislature should go to legislative election so this won't happen.....This band of liberal turd "judges" s rode in on Beto's coattails in Harris County, TX.

R.a18d9f9105dc90585112b97efdfe3d44

Of course that's a double edged sword if you end-up with libtards running your legislature. Thank goodness our legislature is going back to gop control in the new year before they could send more than one liberal shit-stain to the bench. The dems were pissed because judges were not retiring during that period.

Not difficult in this selection......it is totally consistent with the orthodox view of the Democrat Party.

Criminals über alles, über alles in der Welt!!!!!
I suppose they want criminals to rule because they want a total breakup of society. In chaos is opportunity.

For communism.

So you claim.....yet your posts tell a very different story.

Could you provide several of your pro-Republican posts?

No?

Why is that?

LOL, no, that would be tough. You along with so many others are only able to see the world in terms of Blue and Red. It's a cult.

Forum List

Back