Viral video shows intense moment of supermarket clerk stopping shoplifting attempt

One thing i wonder is about the thief's upbringing.

Was he raised in a Christian family and told that stealing is considered a sin in the eyes of God?
It didn't stop the Europeans or the American Christians from stealing land from the Indians.

It didn't stop the Europeans or the American Christians from stealing land from the Indians.
Our ancestors didn't steal it.
They were doing that to each other for generations. Also enslaving each other for generations.
Every nation on the planet, every region, every nationality, every religion, every race - all of them - murdered each other for thousands of years at the whim of kings and leaders. Most of man's history is filled to the brim with war, famine and grinding poverty. And disease.
The fact the strongest won out in the end, and all of that misery went away... isn't such a bad thing.
You are livin the dream compared to how people lived before the 1500s.

They were doing that to each other for generations. Also enslaving each other for generations.
Every nation on the planet, every region, every nationality, every religion, every race - all of them - murdered each other for thousands of years at the whim of kings and leaders. Most of man's history is filled to the brim with war, famine and grinding poverty. And disease.
The fact the strongest won out in the end, and all of that misery went away... isn't such a bad thing.
Which makes it perfectly ok in yer book, we know all the while genuflecting to an icon for forgiveness. What a fool's paradise.

I see. So the whites you hate took land from the Indians in the 1600s, so that means black people in 2021 should be able to shoplift whatever shit they want.

I just figured out the answer to my previous question. Liberals allow blacks to shoplift because they see it as reparations.

Yes. People have been doing that to one another for time immemorial. The only time liberals have an issue with it is when comes from whites or Jews - you know, the “oppressors.”

Which makes it perfectly ok in yer book, we know all the while genuflecting to an icon for forgiveness. What a fool's paradise.
I wish you’d grow up and get rid of the moon thing. It’s lost its effect and now just clutters up the page, and makes you look like a silly, childish liberal.

Yes. People have been doing that to one another for time immemorial. The only time liberals have an issue with it comes from whites or Jews.
They don't even know it happened elsewhere.
Tell a liberal something true... for instance, look it up - out of the top 10 countries in the world who had slaves.. only ONE of them was a white nation. And it wasn't America. .. tell that to a liberal... and they will be screaming blah! blah! blah! running in circles.

Tell a liberal something true... for instance, look it up - out of the top 10 countries in the world who had slaves.. only ONE of them was a white nation. And it wasn't America. .. tell that to a liberal... and they will be screaming blah! blah! blah! running in circles.
Yup. It’s all part of the liberals’ war on America.

I suggest you forget being a Christian and focus on more booty collections from your neighbor...

Forum List

Back