Violent Racist Blacks

Where is the word better? I looked but I dont see it. Implication is another way of assuming. i told you not to do that anymore.

I think we can safely assess that you weren't complementing him. You truly are an idiot aren't you? You are without ability to connect point a to point b. You really need to me spell everything out for you to the most minute detail or else you wont understand? Either that or you are simply incapable of seeing and arguing facts. What a great example for the black youth to follow. You are truly setting them up for success.

Watch your temper or you will no longer be allowed to converse with me. I know I frustrate you beyond belief because I debunk your BS theories but you will show respect or not be allowed to talk with me. You cant spell anything out for me because you dont have the ability to do so. You must be some kind of imbecile to assume and be wrong so many times. You are a disgrace to white youth everywhere. Come with some logic that makes sense. Your time is growing short.

You haven't debunked anything. You haven't countered the facts. You've simply contradicted others with no facts of your own. You truly are an idiot. You don't know the difference between contradiction and argument. You think they are one in the same.

Thats what happens when wars break out influenced by you guessed it...white people. Those dead people are on the white side of the tally. Thanks for bringing that to my attention.

Ah, so its whiteys fault when these savages fight with each other? :lol:

I assume you mean the beautiful African people? Yes. In colonizing and dividing up Africa they established borders that took no regard for traditional areas. This has caused tribal disputes. the whites arm one side against the other then go in after the fighting is over and take control of the land. How lame are you not to know this?
Let's see, the whites provided the arms and the blacks killed each other, leaving the land for the whites to take control of. I guess we know who the smart ones are, eh?

I assume you mean the beautiful African people? Yes. In colonizing and dividing up Africa they established borders that took no regard for traditional areas. This has caused tribal disputes. the whites arm one side against the other then go in after the fighting is over and take control of the land. How lame are you not to know this?

Because obviously there were no such things as tribal disputes in Africa before the white man arrived. :lol: They divided up Africa between each other at the Berlin Conference to prevent war among European powers, which had conquered Africa so completely that there was no land left to conquer. Ahhhh the Maxim Gun. That's what advanced technology will get ya

That was a pitiful attempt. :lol: The facts are that Europe created the countries. They did not take into account tribal boundaries. That is the issue. The Europeans know it and they play the same game they play all across the globe.

Africa has been at war since Africa has been Africa. Nothing is going to change this. They were exterminating and enslaving each other long before Europeans set foot in "The White Mans Grave Yard" and they will be exterminating and enslaving long after. In order for Europeans to make treaties against other parties there must be warring parties to begin with. Indeed, the game you say they play across the globe was only reserved for the most advanced civilizations. No African tribe could have done the same if they tried.

In fact, colonization advanced Africa to an unprecedented point of advancement. It was independence that took Africa backwards. Now Africa is the laughing stock of the first world. Could you imagine what Africa would have been like without colonization? Lets read first hand what brought a higher degree of civilization to Africa. Some Poetry is in order!

Onward Chartered Soldiers, on to heathen lands,
Prayer books in your pockets, rifles in your hands.
Take the florious tidings where trade can be done,
Spread the peaceful gospel --- with a Maxim gun.

Tell the wretched natives, sinful are their hearts,
Turn their heathen temples into spirit marts.
And if to your teaching they will not succumb,
Give them another sermon with the Maxim gun...

When the Ten Commandments they quite understand,
You their Chief must hocus, and annex their land;
And if they misguided call you to account,
Give them another sermon --- with a Maxim from the Mount.

the-maxim-gun-the-explorer-h-m-stanley.jpg

Last edited:
I had a great laugh recently after reading a very stupid quote from a stormfront member named Fading Light. I like to call her Fading **** though and I'm not one to flame on others, but if you see her posts about non whites, you would call her one to.

She says that she knew all about testosterone and at the same times thinks that white males are stronger than black males on average, but if she knew anything about testosterone, she would have to go with the sources that say that blacks have 19% more testosterone than white males. More testosterone = more muscle development and it's rather faster to develop strength if you work out.

She and others will believe this and then their counterargument is that the world strongest men are white, but that's because most blacks don't participate in that kind of stuff. We participate in other active sports rather than just seeing who can lift or pull the most amount of weights. Not only that, some of those men are freaks of nature. You have to be born a certain way and eat a LOT and work out for most of your life. Not many blacks have done this because once again, we do other sports.

That's just like saying that Asians are stronger than all Mexicans because of a few exceptions. In my experience, us blacks seem to be more toner, buffer, and stronger. Yes I have seen buffer and stronger white males but that's just from my life experience.

I noticed that too. What whites will tell you is that you are physically gifted instead of mentally gifted. What they dont understand is that the mental aspect stems from the physical. Thoughts are physical actions that you can see occur in the synapse in your brain. If their theory is that Blacks are only superior physically they are really telling you that you are superior in everyway. Thank them and move on.

Actually, the men who win the gold medals for weight lifting in the Olympics are never black. NEVER. :lol:
Not many blacks go into areas like that. It would be interesting to see an increase in those areas though.

I noticed that too. What whites will tell you is that you are physically gifted instead of mentally gifted. What they dont understand is that the mental aspect stems from the physical. Thoughts are physical actions that you can see occur in the synapse in your brain. If their theory is that Blacks are only superior physically they are really telling you that you are superior in everyway. Thank them and move on.
Then with your theory a Gorilla is a genius :lol:

I had a great laugh recently after reading a very stupid quote from a stormfront member named Fading Light. I like to call her Fading **** though and I'm not one to flame on others, but if you see her posts about non whites, you would call her one to.

She says that she knew all about testosterone and at the same times thinks that white males are stronger than black males on average, but if she knew anything about testosterone, she would have to go with the sources that say that blacks have 19% more testosterone than white males. More testosterone = more muscle development and it's rather faster to develop strength if you work out.

She and others will believe this and then their counterargument is that the world strongest men are white, but that's because most blacks don't participate in that kind of stuff. We participate in other active sports rather than just seeing who can lift or pull the most amount of weights. Not only that, some of those men are freaks of nature. You have to be born a certain way and eat a LOT and work out for most of your life. Not many blacks have done this because once again, we do other sports.

That's just like saying that Asians are stronger than all Mexicans because of a few exceptions. In my experience, us blacks seem to be more toner, buffer, and stronger. Yes I have seen buffer and stronger white males but that's just from my life experience.

Actually, the men who win the gold medals for weight lifting in the Olympics are never black. NEVER. :lol:

When we decide to get into this arena you can rest assured we will take over and set records like we do in every field we allow ourselves to feel we can achieve success.

I think we can safely assess that you weren't complementing him. You truly are an idiot aren't you? You are without ability to connect point a to point b. You really need to me spell everything out for you to the most minute detail or else you wont understand? Either that or you are simply incapable of seeing and arguing facts. What a great example for the black youth to follow. You are truly setting them up for success.

Watch your temper or you will no longer be allowed to converse with me. I know I frustrate you beyond belief because I debunk your BS theories but you will show respect or not be allowed to talk with me. You cant spell anything out for me because you dont have the ability to do so. You must be some kind of imbecile to assume and be wrong so many times. You are a disgrace to white youth everywhere. Come with some logic that makes sense. Your time is growing short.

You haven't debunked anything. You haven't countered the facts. You've simply contradicted others with no facts of your own. You truly are an idiot. You don't know the difference between contradiction and argument. You think they are one in the same.

When you present some facts i will counter them or show you how you can better interpret those facts. I will teach you how to present an argument coherently instead of the half baked assumptions you are prone to. All free of charge. :lol:

Then with your theory a Gorilla is a genius :lol:

I agree. They have a perfect life when people leave them alone. You should watch this movie called Instinct with Anthony Hopkins and Cuba Gooding Jr. It may teach you violent white boys something yet.

I see Old School has resorted to spamming as a method of derailing the thread instead of starting his own.

Great idea you piece of shit.

I'll post the link once it's started

No you are trolling a thread that is worthy of a discussion despite the fact that the OP poster has an agenda.

You can post crimes by whites but here are the fact:
(1) The vast majority of interracial VIOLENT crimes are blacks on other races (mostly whites but also on Latinos and Asians). The stats don't lie, only liberals do.
(2) The prisons are filled with blacks WHO BROKE THE LAW AND GLUP actually belong in prison. They make up 12-13% of the population but more than 80% of the prison population. It's not white racism that puts them there, it's their lawless actions that SOLELY puts them there.
(3) There are area of every city where it is NOT safe to go if you are white. There was a big lawsuit chicago against the Police because "releasing a white girl into all black neighborhood insured she was going to get attacked!" There is not a white neighborhood in the US a black man can't go into and not feel safe!

Court: Parents of disabled woman can sue Chicago police for neglect - Chicago Tribune

(4) Regardless of what liberals are stating (or the fact one white kid played the knock out game), black youth are ACTIVELY targetting eldering and female white victims for the Knock out game.

(5) White kids may NOT go to a majority black school. They were be violently harassed and beat up regularly. They CAN'T go to these school, even if they wanted to.

You can scream about the 50-60s KKK actions all you want, but not to burst anyone's bubble but the violence in the 50-60s was WELL over-blown and a liberal mirage that promotes their social injustice campaign. I posted about it in a different thread, from '54-'68 to so-called civil rights period, the civil rights memorial wall contains all the victims of violence during this 14 year period that died at the hands of racists like the KKK, It contains 40 names! In a 14 year period 40 victims. 40 people who shouldn't have been killed, but again in the city of chicago alone, we have more murdered BLACK men, the entire nation saw in a 14 year period.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/6591067-post1.html

White liberals and Black race hustlers and apologists don't want to face it, but the black community is out of control and it's self-inflicted. They scream about jobs not wanting to go to these areas, but when you see flash mobs ransacking convenient stores, of course they won't come there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/24/black-america-2013_n_3639934.htm
Black homicides have been falling since the mid-1990s (as have all homicides). Moreover, according to a 2005 Bureau of Justice Statistics report, more than 90 percent of black murder victims are killed by other black people[/U].... it also isn't true that black America is growing increasingly violent[/U]. Again, black homicides, like all homicides, are in a steep, 20-year decline. In fact, the rates at which blacks both commit and are victims of homicide have shown sharper declines than those of whites....One good example is this 2012 Scripps Howard study of interracial crime, which ran in 2012 just as racial tension was heating up over Martin's death. The news service analyzed 30 years of data on interracial homicide. The resulting headline: "Interracial murder rate growing in U.S." .....the data shows precisely the opposite.

The majority of black men who are in prison are there for drug offenses.
•About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug
•5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites
•African Americans represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense.
•African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months).
http://www.naacp.org/pages/criminal-justice-fact-sheet

Last edited:
Black homicides have been falling since the mid-1990s (as have all homicides). Moreover, according to a 2005 Bureau of Justice Statistics report, more than 90 percent of black murder victims are killed by other black people[/U].... it also isn't true that black America is growing increasingly violent[/U]. Again, black homicides, like all homicides, are in a steep, 20-year decline. In fact, the rates at which blacks both commit and are victims of homicide have shown sharper declines than those of whites....One good example is this 2012 Scripps Howard study of interracial crime, which ran in 2012 just as racial tension was heating up over Martin's death. The news service analyzed 30 years of data on interracial homicide. The resulting headline: "Interracial murder rate growing in U.S." The problem is that the data shows precisely the opposite.

You are going to destroy the political machines carefully laid plans to frighten all the racists. What is concerning about this quote is not that Nixon the POTUS thinks Blacks are a problem, he is advocating for a covert way to oppress us.

http://www.nytimes.com/1994/05/18/us/haldeman-diary-shows-nixon-was-wary-of-blacks-and-jews.html

In one entry, Mr. Haldeman, referring to the President as "P," said: "P emphasized that you have to face the fact that the whole problem is really the blacks. The key is to devise a system that recognizes this while not appearing to.

Last edited:
Black homicides have been falling since the mid-1990s (as have all homicides). Moreover, according to a 2005 Bureau of Justice Statistics report, more than 90 percent of black murder victims are killed by other black people[/U].... it also isn't true that black America is growing increasingly violent[/U]. Again, black homicides, like all homicides, are in a steep, 20-year decline. In fact, the rates at which blacks both commit and are victims of homicide have shown sharper declines than those of whites....One good example is this 2012 Scripps Howard study of interracial crime, which ran in 2012 just as racial tension was heating up over Martin's death. The news service analyzed 30 years of data on interracial homicide. The resulting headline: "Interracial murder rate growing in U.S." The problem is that the data shows precisely the opposite.

You are going to destroy the political machines carefully laid plans to frighten all the racists.

If only.....:(

Black homicides have been falling since the mid-1990s (as have all homicides). Moreover, according to a 2005 Bureau of Justice Statistics report, more than 90 percent of black murder victims are killed by other black people[/U].... it also isn't true that black America is growing increasingly violent[/U]. Again, black homicides, like all homicides, are in a steep, 20-year decline. In fact, the rates at which blacks both commit and are victims of homicide have shown sharper declines than those of whites....One good example is this 2012 Scripps Howard study of interracial crime, which ran in 2012 just as racial tension was heating up over Martin's death. The news service analyzed 30 years of data on interracial homicide. The resulting headline: "Interracial murder rate growing in U.S." .....the data shows precisely the opposite.

•About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug
•5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites
•African Americans represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense.
•African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months).
Criminal Justice Fact Sheet | NAACP

The drug offense BS argument. The vast majority if the drug offenders that are in jail are DRUG DEALERS and MANUFACTURERS. No one goes to jail for possession of weed, coke or other drugs. The only times they do is when the possession is a break of probation.

Drug dealers are usually associated with violent crime and intimidation. Sorry to burst your apologist bubble, but your victim mentality of the amount of jailed blacks is only detrimental to the black community.

About 14 million Whites and 2.6 million African Americans report using an illicit drug
That equals 6.2% of the white population and 6.7% of the black population. In either case the numbers are wholly inadequate because they demand that people admit to drug use.

5 times as many Whites are using drugs as African Americans, yet African Americans are sent to prison for drug offenses at 10 times the rate of Whites

African Americans represent 12% of the total population of drug users, but 38% of those arrested for drug offenses, and 59% of those in state prison for a drug offense

African Americans serve virtually as much time in prison for a drug offense (58.7 months) as whites do for a violent offense (61.7 months).

This does not take into account multiple offenses, violent offenses, or intercity vs. suburb. Intercity drug users/sellers are much more likely to get caught. Likewise it discounts the nature of the offense. Were they selling or using? Were they a part of a gang? How much were they arrested with? What type of drug did they use? What are their chances of rehabilitation? Did they show remorse for their actions? Do they have any prior drug convictions? Do they have any prior violent convictions? Do they have any prior theft convictions? Did they resist arrest? Did they lie to the arresting officer? Did they lie to the court? The list goes on. All of this is taken into account for sentencing. In any case, few people go to prison for simple possession.

According to the governments own crime statistics, blacks commit a much higher proportion of violent offenses than whites. When a random survey was conducted asking victims the race of the perpetrator the stats statistically mirrored the FBI's violent crime data. With that said, if they are disproportionally violent, it is no deviation that they are disproportionally the most serious of drug offenders. See here >>> http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/335010-the-state-of-the-black-union.html

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/124103-1

Crime Rates
• Blacks are seven times more likely than people of other races to commit murder, and eight times more likely to commit robbery.
• When blacks commit crimes of violence, they are nearly three times more likely than non-blacks to use a gun, and more than twice as likely to use a knife.
• Hispanics commit violent crimes at roughly three times the white rate, and Asians commit violent crimes at about one quarter the white rate.
• The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic.

Interracial Crime
• Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving blacks and whites, blacks commit 85 percent and whites commit 15 percent.
• Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black.
• Blacks are an estimated 39 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white than vice versa, and 136 times more likely to commit robbery.
• Blacks are 2.25 times more likely to commit officially-designated hate crimes against whites than vice versa.

Gangs
• Only 10 percent of youth gang members are white.
• Hispanics are 19 times more likely than whites to be members of youth gangs. Blacks are 15 times more likely, and Asians are nine times more likely.

Incarceration
• Between 1980 and 2003 the US incarceration rate more than tripled, from 139 to 482 per 100,000, and the number of prisoners increased from 320,000 to 1.39 million.
• Blacks are seven times more likely to be in prison than whites. Hispanics are three times more likely.

The data >>>> http://www.colorofcrime.com/colorofcrime2005.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, so its whiteys fault when these savages fight with each other? :lol:

Let's see, the whites provided the arms and the blacks killed each other, leaving the land for the whites to take control of. I guess we know who the smart ones are, eh?

They didn't need white man's arms. Tribal warfare has been happening since mankind first climbed out of the trees. Firearms were just more efficient than sticks and stones.

This is racism at it's worst. Are they any better than the KKK back in the 40's and 50's?

What do you do, sit around all day looking for videos that show black people being violent? You need to get a life. You are truly pathetic.
That's pretty funny, coming from the biggest anti-semite on USMB. At least I post TRUE stories, unlike your "Zionist" propaganda bullshit depicting terrorists as innocent victims.

They didn't need white man's arms. Tribal warfare has been happening since mankind first climbed out of the trees. Firearms were just more efficient than sticks and stones.
I know. That was just my way of answering Assclepias' notion that blacks are the smartest people in the world. lol

The drug offense BS argument. The vast majority if the drug offenders that are in jail are DRUG DEALERS and MANUFACTURERS. No one goes to jail for possession of weed, coke or other drugs. The only times they do is when the possession is a break of probation.

Drug dealers are usually associated with violent crime and intimidation. Sorry to burst your apologist bubble, but your victim mentality of the amount of jailed blacks is only detrimental to the black community.

There were a couple of articles on the race aspects of drug arrests and sentencing in the Chicago Reader a year or two ago. One thing pointed out by a cop who was interviewed is that a lot of blacks are stopped for something else and found to be holding (e.g., a traffic violation with a roach in the ashtray). Whites tend to be a little more careful.

Forum List

Back