violent language used to obstruct and control outcome of SCOTUS case work (Roe)..

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

This is a great video and I watched the whole thing.. Mark Levin

If you want to skip to the parts where he shows Trump speaking to his people on Jan 6, you can go to the 9:20 point in the video

then you c an compare that to Point 11:30 where "Crying Chuck Schumer" also speaks to "his people" outside the SCOTUS building, as he attempts to use "violent language" to obstruct a SCOTUS panel from doing its work. As Levin says, "an unhinged individual" could interpret chuckie's words to mean "Do violence," yet

what was done about this?

these elite dim **^%$##@s can get away with anything...

Levin also talks about Pelousi's failure to protect the Capitol on Jan 6

Progressives always accuse their opponents of doing that which they themselves are guilty of & they know Pravda will back up their lies

Why does Levin always look like he should be wearing a pair of Mickey Mouse ears?
1655244272238.png

some people here at the forums are not even worth a minute of time... they have NOTHING to say

and yet say it anyway...

=

I know right?

I might have to start rebuilding my iggy list soon.
bulldog would be on.. well, not sure what an iggy list is but...

bulldog may join Moon Glow.. I put him on ignore.. For one, i got tired of looking at that obscene... whatever u call those animated things...

hope his feelings aren't hurt too badly....

bulldog would be on.. well, not sure what an iggy list is but...

bulldog may join Moon Glow.. I put him on ignore.. For one, i got tired of looking at that obscene... whatever u call those animated things...

hope his feelings aren't hurt too badly....
Iggy is my ignore list.

Forum List

Back