Violent Assault Caught On Film

LOL. So, no response to my two links? Thanks for proving you are a lying retarded scumbag. :itsok:

You're not speaking to your family here.
No vulgarity.....no matter how deeply I've embarrassed you.
Learn how to address your betters.

Oh I'm not a Democrat. I quit the Republican party when idiot boy invaded Iraq. I'm independent, but Trump is disgusting. He's dumber than Bush and not nearly as personable.

No.....I thought we agreed: you're an Imbecile.

You're not speaking to your family here.
No vulgarity.....no matter how deeply I've embarrassed you.
Learn how to address your betters.
When you prove to be my "betters", I will show you respect. Till then you are a lying retarded scumbag. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

And you still haven't answered my question. Why is that, my little retarded scumbag?

1.Begin with Noah Green.

“Driver Who Rammed U.S. Capitol Barricade, Killing Officer And Injuring Another, Identified As Noah Green, Of Indiana
chicago.cbslocal.com

Driver Who Rammed U.S. Capitol Barricade, Killing Officer And Injuring Another, Identified As Noah Green, Of Indiana

One U.S. Capitol police officer was killed and another officer was injured in the attack. The slain officer has been identified as William "Billy" Evans, an 18-year veteran of the Capitol Police.
chicago.cbslocal.com
chicago.cbslocal.com

Just another case where the state media was drooling in anticipation of a Trump supporter as the culprit….so sorry:

“Black nationalist Noah Green, the deceased suspect in Friday’s deadly attack on the Capitol, donated over $1,000 to the Nation of Islam shortly before carrying out his car-and-knife rampage and proudly displayed the certificate he received for his donation on Facebook.” Capitol Attack Suspect Noah Green Donated Over $1,000 To Nation Of Islam Days Before Attack

Where is the investigative effort to name his inspiration?

2. The ‘dots’ that the media appear unable to connect would lead to the conclusion that the Democrats have led an the attacks on the police as their agenda. Noah Green was a racist adherent to the Black Muslim movement. Let’s remind that the anti-police suicide attacks began under this man, beaming with Nation of Islam leader:

3. One of the suicide attacks on police under Hussein Obama’s watch.

Ismaaiyl Brinsley shot and killed two NYPD officers before committing suicide in Brooklyn’s Bed Stuy neighborhood just before 3 p.m. on December 20 [2014]. He’s believed to have walked up to the cop’s patrol car and opened fire, “execution” style. The murdered cops have been named as officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos.
Ismaaiyl Brinsley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

The claim was that the attack was based on the Democrat lies about Michael Brown, “Hands up, don’t shoot.”

4. Yet another convert to Islam.....and that leads back to questions about Hussein Obama and his deeply held views.....
Do you know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.
Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.
…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…”
Obama attended an Indonesian public school

Quite a series of coinkie-dinks, huh?

And who was the President that formulated the environment for these events?

Democrats lie about everything, but this glaring lie about January 6 in the face of the suicide attacks on police by Democrat voters.

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2016_shooting_of_Da...

On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, shooting and killing five officers ,and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded. Johnson was an Army Reserve Afghan War veteran and was angry over police shootings of Black men.

2016 shooting of Baton Rouge police officers - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2016_shooting_of_Bat...

On July 17, 2016, Gavin Eugene Long shot six police officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in an ambush attack, in the wake of the shooting of Alton Sterling.

Gunman Ismaaiyl Brinsley Told Bystanders to 'Watch What I'm ...

https://www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › gunman-...

Dec 21, 2014 — NYPD Cop Killer Ishmael Brinsley Had Violent Criminal History ... Moments before he ambushed and killed two New York police officers, gunman ...

Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Congressional_basebal...

Police identified the shooter as James Thomas Hodgkinson, 66 years old, whose last permanent residence was in Belleville, Illinois. ... He was politically active ...

Communist Lee Harvey Oswald who shot JFK

April 2021 United States Capitol car attack - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › April_2021_United_St...

On April 2, 2021, Noah Green, a 25-year-old black nationalist and Islamist, killed Capitol Police officer William Evans and wounded a second officer after ...

Gavin Eugene Long Baton Rouge July 2016

Baton Rouge, Dallas, NYC, Washington, DC, alexandria

You've been very helpful in proving that I am never wrong.

We'll call if we need you further.
. Obama attended a Catholic school and then a coed Dutch international school. Jakarta has always had a big expat community. He never attended a Muslim school. Don't you know anything?

When you prove to be my "betters", I will show you respect. Till then you are a lying retarded scumbag. Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

And you still haven't answered my question. Why is that, my little retarded scumbag?

If it isn't too painful, I wonder if you would reveal how you felt, as a child, being spoken to that way by people who should have loved you.
I'm curious, because I never had that sort of experience.

. Obama attended a Catholic school and then a coed Dutch international school. Jakarta has always had a big expat community. He never attended a Muslim school. Don't you know anything?

He was brought up as a Muslim.
And nothing changed.

Fundamentally, the Left, Liberals, Democrats, lie about everything, and their well-trained minions pretend to believe the lies.

Nowhere I that more evident that the in hiding Hussein Obama’s faith.

1.There is so much evidence that leads to one and only one conclusion: Obama is Muslim.

I challenge any drones to dispute each of the items, or to give a credible explanation for the totality that does not lead to the overwhelming conclusion that Hussein Obama is of the Muslim faith, and has used same to advance that belief. It will prove how obtuse Democrat supporters are.

2.Do you know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…”

Obama attended an Indonesian public school

3. A key difference between Islam and western religion is the doctrine that lying in defense of the faith is required.

Taqiya is an Islamic term referring to precautionary dissimulation or denial of religious belief and practice in the face of persecution. This practice is emphasized in Shia Islam whereby adherents are permitted to conceal their religion when under threat of persecutionor compulsion. However, it is also permitted in Sunni Islam under certain circumstances.” Taqiyya - Wikiquote

Sometimes, an adherent may slip up….
“ The words "my Muslim faith" were uttered by Barack Obama in an ABC News interview with George Stephanopoulos, excerpted on YouTube.[1]
· Obama: Let's not play games. What I was suggesting - you're absolutely right that John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith, and you're absolutely right that that has not come at my ...

· Stephanopoulos: [breaking in] Christian faith

• Obama: [stuttering] ma - my Christian faith ... “

Did you ever make that mistake….say you were Muslim if you were not? Never??? Not even once?????

Nor I.

So….he was born into that faith, spent early years in Muslim precincts, went to Muslim elementary school, and that faith allows the faithful to lie to hide his religion if he finds it necessary in the lands of the infidel.

I teach you so very much, don't I.

If it isn't too painful, I wonder if you would reveal how you felt, as a child, being spoken to that way by people who should have loved you.
I'm curious, because I never had that sort of experience.
LOL Still no answer from the retarded scumbag loser that challenged me! I am going to keep posting this till you respond.

Capitol Police officers sue Trump, allies over Jan. 6 riot​

U.S. Capitol Police officers who were attacked and beaten during the Capitol riot filed a lawsuit Thursday against former President Donald Trump, his allies and members of far-right extremist groups, accusing them of intentionally sending a violent mob on Jan. 6 to disrupt the congressional certification of the election.

The suit in federal court in Washington alleges Trump "worked with white supremacists, violent extremist groups, and campaign supporters to violate the Ku Klux Klan Act, and commit acts of domestic terrorism in an unlawful effort to stay in power."
www.foxnews.com

Capitol Police officers sue Trump, allies over Jan. 6 riot

U.S. Capitol Police officers who were attacked and beaten during the Capitol riot filed a lawsuit Thursday against former President Donald Trump, his allies and members of far-right extremist groups, accusing them of intentionally sending a violent mob on Jan. 6 to disrupt the congressional...
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

Fox News' Chris Wallace Confronts Rep. Jim Banks on GOP Vote Against More Police Funding​

Chris Wallace confronted GOP Indiana Congressman Jim Banks over the decision by Republicans to vote against President Joe Biden's $350 billion package that would help police funding—after Banks wrote an op-ed last week that blamed Democrats for less police leading to violent crime.

Last week, Biden announced new efforts to fight violent crime, which has been on the rise since plummeting during the first months of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Associated Press reported.

Part of Biden's plan was bringing attention to the fact that $350 billion of the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package can be used by cities and states to hire more police officers, invest in new technologies, and develop summer job training and recreation programs for young people in an effort to curb crime.
www.newsweek.com

Fox News' Chris Wallace confronts Rep. Jim Banks on GOP vote against more police funding

"So can't you make the argument that it's you and the Republicans who are defunding the police?" the host asked Banks on Fox News Sunday.
www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com

LOL Still no answer from the retarded scumbag loser that challenged me! I am going to keep posting this till you respond.

U.S. Capitol Police officers who were attacked and beaten during the Capitol riot filed a lawsuit Thursday against former President Donald Trump, his allies and members of far-right extremist groups, accusing them of intentionally sending a violent mob on Jan. 6 to disrupt the congressional certification of the election.

The suit in federal court in Washington alleges Trump "worked with white supremacists, violent extremist groups, and campaign supporters to violate the Ku Klux Klan Act, and commit acts of domestic terrorism in an unlawful effort to stay in power."
www.foxnews.com

U.S. Capitol Police officers who were attacked and beaten during the Capitol riot filed a lawsuit Thursday against former President Donald Trump, his allies and members of far-right extremist groups, accusing them of intentionally sending a violent mob on Jan. 6 to disrupt the congressional...
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

Fox News' Chris Wallace Confronts Rep. Jim Banks on GOP Vote Against More Police Funding​

Chris Wallace confronted GOP Indiana Congressman Jim Banks over the decision by Republicans to vote against President Joe Biden's $350 billion package that would help police funding—after Banks wrote an op-ed last week that blamed Democrats for less police leading to violent crime.

Last week, Biden announced new efforts to fight violent crime, which has been on the rise since plummeting during the first months of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Associated Press reported.

Part of Biden's plan was bringing attention to the fact that $350 billion of the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package can be used by cities and states to hire more police officers, invest in new technologies, and develop summer job training and recreation programs for young people in an effort to curb crime.
www.newsweek.com

Fox News' Chris Wallace confronts Rep. Jim Banks on GOP vote against more police funding

"So can't you make the argument that it's you and the Republicans who are defunding the police?" the host asked Banks on Fox News Sunday.
www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com

I answered both.

Now....how about you revealing how you felt being treated that way as a child.....what does your psychiatrist tell you to assuage the pain????

How can there possibly be any doubt that the European Party, the Democrats, is pro-crime, pro-criminal????

Central to their agenda is ending, marginalizing, defunding the police.

Democrats look to shake off 'defund the police' | The Hill

https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 592920-d...

Feb 6, 2022 — Democrats are looking to shake off the “defund the police” slogan, moving to be more visibly proactive in addressing rising crime rates even ...

Looking Back: Democrats Push to Defund the Police

https://rsc-banks.house.gov › democrats-push-defund-police

We looked for an example of a Republican official calling for defunding or "reimagining" police, but couldn't find anything. Democrats can't say the same ...
Jun 8, 2020 · Uploaded by The View

7 Minutes of Democrats Saying Defund the Police. | GOP

https://gop.com › video › 7-minutes-of-democrats-saying-...

1648751737872.jpeg

Rep. Cori Bush isn't backing down on "defund the police" slogan

https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy

Feb 8, 2022 — Why it matters: Progressives — and that slogan specifically — were blamed for Democratic losses in 2020. The 2022 midterms are even more ...

American citizens the very opposite:

"New Yorkers’ answer to rising crime? More policing. Seven in ten residents say that more cops walking the beat would make the city safer. After years of controversy over the presence and funding of police, fewer than one in five New Yorkers believe that reducing the NYPD’s budget would help. In fact, two-thirds of New Yorkers want a larger police presence. Support for the NYPD runs across race, income, and political party. An even more astonishing finding: more than eight in ten support Mayor Adams’s reestablishment of the NYPD’s anti-gun police squad, which his predecessor Bill de Blasio disbanded."

I answered both.

Now....how about you revealing how you felt being treated that way as a child.....what does your psychiatrist tell you to assuage the pain????
No, you didn't, you lying retarded scumbag. You claimed that Dems hate the police. But it is the Dems who are funding the police and it is the police that are suing your orange loser douche-bag.

So, one more time. Answer or be branded a lying retarded scumbag.

www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

www.newsweek.com

www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com

No, you didn't, you lying retarded scumbag. You claimed that Dems hate the police. But it is the Dems who are funding the police and it is the police that are suing your orange loser douche-bag.

So, one more time. Answer or be branded a lying retarded scumbag.

www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

www.newsweek.com

www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com

No vulgarity, no matter how deeply I've wounded you.

No vulgarity, no matter how deeply I've wounded you.
Poor loser retard scumbag. All sniffy because she dared not answer my question. One more time, retard:

www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

www.newsweek.com

www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com

Poor loser retard scumbag. All sniffy because she dared not answer my question. One more time, retard:

www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

www.newsweek.com

www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com

No vulgarity.

Work on growing up.

No vulgarity.

Work on growing up.
Poor retard desperately wants my respect. Sorry, retard. You have to earn it. Here's your chance. One more time:

www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

Fox News' Chris Wallace Confronts Rep. Jim Banks on GOP Vote Against More Police Funding

www.newsweek.com

www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com

Poor retard desperately wants my respect. Sorry, retard. You have to earn it. Here's your chance. One more time:

www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

Fox News' Chris Wallace Confronts Rep. Jim Banks on GOP Vote Against More Police Funding

www.newsweek.com

www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com

How can there possibly be any doubt that the European Party, the Democrats, is pro-crime, pro-criminal????

Feb 6, 2022 — Democrats are looking to shake off the “defund the police” slogan, moving to be more visibly proactive in addressing rising crime rates even ...

We looked for an example of a Republican official calling for defunding or "reimagining" police, but couldn't find anything. Democrats can't say the same ...

1648751737872.jpeg

Feb 8, 2022 — Why it matters: Progressives — and that slogan specifically — were blamed for Democratic losses in 2020. The 2022 midterms are even more ...

"New Yorkers’ answer to rising crime? More policing. Seven in ten residents say that more cops walking the beat would make the city safer. After years of controversy over the presence and funding of police, fewer than one in five New Yorkers believe that reducing the NYPD’s budget would help. In fact, two-thirds of New Yorkers want a larger police presence. Support for the NYPD runs across race, income, and political party. An even more astonishing finding: more than eight in ten support Mayor Adams’s reestablishment of the NYPD’s anti-gun police squad, which his predecessor Bill de Blasio disbanded."
www.city-journal.org

New Poll Shows New Yorkers Want Crime Control | City Journal

Eric Adams should take note—most Gothamites disagree with most of Alvin Bragg’s agenda.
www.city-journal.org
www.city-journal.org

1648751737872.jpeg

www.city-journal.org

New Poll Shows New Yorkers Want Crime Control | City Journal

Eric Adams should take note—most Gothamites disagree with most of Alvin Bragg’s agenda.
www.city-journal.org
www.city-journal.org
Brrrrr... you lose. But then you know that, don't you? You are a loser. Always have been and always will be.

You still haven't responded to my post, you pathetic sniveling little retard. You claimed that Dems hated the police and that there was no violence at the Capitol building. I have proved that both were lies cooked up by cowards like you. What is your response? Let me ask it again:

www.foxnews.com

www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

www.newsweek.com

www.newsweek.com
www.newsweek.com

Spring break in PCB is always wild and rough at least since the 1980s. I worked there and the locals hated it. Same with MB and Bike Week. You're pretty stupid to blame everything on Biden. Didn't YOU raise your kids?

I didn't know they had spring break in Palestinian Controlled Bethlehem (PCB). Do y'all take a week off suicide bombing or something? Model the latest Hijabs? Sexiest girl get stoned to death?

Forum List

Back