Violent Assault Caught On Film

Biden would be proud.
Spring break in PCB is always wild and rough at least since the 1980s. I worked there and the locals hated it. Same with MB and Bike Week. You're pretty stupid to blame everything on Biden. Didn't YOU raise your kids?

The cities are slowly dying, with everyone working from home permanently now (which started with Covid), many have moved away. And after their years of lawlessness, defunding police (war on civilization), and rampant accusations of racism everywhere, you'd have to be nuts to even go into one for any reason. I used to love going to DC during cherry blossom season, no way in hell I'd ever set foot there again until things change. They cut their own throats, and they're too stupid and arrogant to realize it.
The left destroys everything it touches always have and always will.

The anti-police party.

Please deny it, so you self-identify as lying scum.
I always appreciate it when Leftists do my bidding.

You've served the role you were born to serve. You may go now.
There's no anti police party. You are just a weak sister.

There's no anti police party. You are just a weak sister.

1.Begin with Noah Green.

“Driver Who Rammed U.S. Capitol Barricade, Killing Officer And Injuring Another, Identified As Noah Green, Of Indiana
chicago.cbslocal.com

Driver Who Rammed U.S. Capitol Barricade, Killing Officer And Injuring Another, Identified As Noah Green, Of Indiana

One U.S. Capitol police officer was killed and another officer was injured in the attack. The slain officer has been identified as William "Billy" Evans, an 18-year veteran of the Capitol Police.
chicago.cbslocal.com
chicago.cbslocal.com

Just another case where the state media was drooling in anticipation of a Trump supporter as the culprit….so sorry:

“Black nationalist Noah Green, the deceased suspect in Friday’s deadly attack on the Capitol, donated over $1,000 to the Nation of Islam shortly before carrying out his car-and-knife rampage and proudly displayed the certificate he received for his donation on Facebook.” Capitol Attack Suspect Noah Green Donated Over $1,000 To Nation Of Islam Days Before Attack

Where is the investigative effort to name his inspiration?

2. The ‘dots’ that the media appear unable to connect would lead to the conclusion that the Democrats have led an the attacks on the police as their agenda. Noah Green was a racist adherent to the Black Muslim movement. Let’s remind that the anti-police suicide attacks began under this man, beaming with Nation of Islam leader:

3. One of the suicide attacks on police under Hussein Obama’s watch.

Ismaaiyl Brinsley shot and killed two NYPD officers before committing suicide in Brooklyn’s Bed Stuy neighborhood just before 3 p.m. on December 20 [2014]. He’s believed to have walked up to the cop’s patrol car and opened fire, “execution” style. The murdered cops have been named as officers Wenjian Liu and Rafael Ramos.
Ismaaiyl Brinsley: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

The claim was that the attack was based on the Democrat lies about Michael Brown, “Hands up, don’t shoot.”

4. Yet another convert to Islam.....and that leads back to questions about Hussein Obama and his deeply held views.....
Do you know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.
Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.
…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…”
Obama attended an Indonesian public school

Quite a series of coinkie-dinks, huh?

And who was the President that formulated the environment for these events?

Democrats lie about everything, but this glaring lie about January 6 in the face of the suicide attacks on police by Democrat voters.

2016 shooting of Dallas police officers - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2016_shooting_of_Da...

On July 7, 2016, Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed a group of police officers in Dallas, Texas, shooting and killing five officers ,and injuring nine others. Two civilians were also wounded. Johnson was an Army Reserve Afghan War veteran and was angry over police shootings of Black men.

2016 shooting of Baton Rouge police officers - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 2016_shooting_of_Bat...

On July 17, 2016, Gavin Eugene Long shot six police officers in Baton Rouge, Louisiana in an ambush attack, in the wake of the shooting of Alton Sterling.

Gunman Ismaaiyl Brinsley Told Bystanders to 'Watch What I'm ...

https://www.nbcnews.com › news › us-news › gunman-...

Dec 21, 2014 — NYPD Cop Killer Ishmael Brinsley Had Violent Criminal History ... Moments before he ambushed and killed two New York police officers, gunman ...

Congressional baseball shooting - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Congressional_basebal...

Police identified the shooter as James Thomas Hodgkinson, 66 years old, whose last permanent residence was in Belleville, Illinois. ... He was politically active ...

Communist Lee Harvey Oswald who shot JFK

April 2021 United States Capitol car attack - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › April_2021_United_St...

On April 2, 2021, Noah Green, a 25-year-old black nationalist and Islamist, killed Capitol Police officer William Evans and wounded a second officer after ...

Gavin Eugene Long Baton Rouge July 2016

Baton Rouge, Dallas, NYC, Washington, DC, alexandria

You've been very helpful in proving that I am never wrong.

We'll call if we need you further.

1. NYC.....violent assault caught on film....

2. But this is the sort of thing that has been normalized by the Democrat Party. It didn't begin as one of the two prongs on the attempts to unseat Trump....the Wuhan Hoax was the other.....but the Democrats authorized, supported and shielded over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons and anarcho- terrorist attacks on America and Americans, and now, they don't know how to stop them.

3. "Policies of Surrender
Philadelphia’s noninterventionist criminal-justice policies are making the city a destination for lawlessness.
After going out to dinner last Saturday in Philadelphia’s center city, I noticed that every street leading to Penn Square was closed off by police. When I contacted a friend in the Philadelphia police, he informed me that the streets were closed “because of the ATVs.” More senior sources in the police department’s command ranks then told me that, responding to an embarrassing incident the night before in which hundreds of illegal dirt bikes and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) seemingly took over Philadelphia....
... city officials appear more willing to surrender than to enforce the rule of law.

4. In today’s Philadelphia, the question unfortunately has to be asked. City policies are apparently aimed at preventing criminal enforcement to reduce incarceration, as opposed to protecting the vast majority of citizens who play by the rules. Instead of using the opportunity to corral these illegal vehicles in one place and undertake lawful traffic stops to clear the streets of illegal guns, people with warrants, and unlicensed drivers, the nation’s fourth-largest police department allowed these mass violations of traffic laws to occur ....

5. “There is nothing we can do,” said a ranking police department source speaking on condition of anonymity. “We have a ‘no pursuit’ policy when it comes to [ATVs and dirt bikes]. In our ‘no pursuit’ policy, we have a ‘no boxing in’ policy, so we cannot surround them and box them in. Even if we did, Pwould hit the police cars and flee, then the officer would be in trouble and would [face] disciplinary action.” State-police sources say they feel “outgunned and undermanned” now that local law enforcement is not conducting traffic stops on cars headed to highways, a sentiment that was reinforced when two state troopers were killed by a drunk driver who had been stopped for speeding moments before but was released after officers had to respond to a higher-priority call."

There is a one-word explanation for the lawlessness.

DEMOCRATS.

And if those poor clueless democrat voters would break from their MSM propaganda and switch to actual news, they would know what's really been going on in the world.

It's hard to believe that you're from Brooklyn. You obviously do not follow the crowd.
You must be very-very hated. Those "lefties" are extremely intolerant of non-conformity.
That's from all the marxist bullshit they've had shoved down their throat and up their ass.
You hang tuff PC and 👁️‍🗨️ see ya-round.....Candy :bye1:

And if those poor clueless democrat voters would break from their MSM propaganda and switch to actual news, they would know what's really been going on in the world.

It's hard to believe that you're from Brooklyn. You obviously do not follow the crowd.
You must be very-very hated. Those "lefties" are extremely intolerant of non-conformity.
That's from all the marxist bullshit they've had shoved down their throat and up their ass.
You hang tuff PC and 👁️‍🗨️ see ya-round.....Candy :bye1:

Well.....I don't know for sure, but I bet there are a whole lot of us who aren't copacetic with the way Democrats run things.
Even here in the center of the world.....Brooklyn.

See ya' and thanks.

Even though these events are caught on camera there will be no shortage of leftist that will say it didn't happen at all. That's what they do. CRAZY:cuckoo:

Democrats.

The anti-police party.

Please deny it, so you self-identify as lying scum.

Capitol Police officers sue Trump, allies over Jan. 6 riot​

U.S. Capitol Police officers who were attacked and beaten during the Capitol riot filed a lawsuit Thursday against former President Donald Trump, his allies and members of far-right extremist groups, accusing them of intentionally sending a violent mob on Jan. 6 to disrupt the congressional certification of the election.

The suit in federal court in Washington alleges Trump "worked with white supremacists, violent extremist groups, and campaign supporters to violate the Ku Klux Klan Act, and commit acts of domestic terrorism in an unlawful effort to stay in power."

Fox News' Chris Wallace Confronts Rep. Jim Banks on GOP Vote Against More Police Funding​

Chris Wallace confronted GOP Indiana Congressman Jim Banks over the decision by Republicans to vote against President Joe Biden's $350 billion package that would help police funding—after Banks wrote an op-ed last week that blamed Democrats for less police leading to violent crime.

Last week, Biden announced new efforts to fight violent crime, which has been on the rise since plummeting during the first months of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Associated Press reported.

Part of Biden's plan was bringing attention to the fact that $350 billion of the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package can be used by cities and states to hire more police officers, invest in new technologies, and develop summer job training and recreation programs for young people in an effort to curb crime.

Tell me again, retards, which party supports the police. Lets see how you are going to get out of this, you lying retard scumbag.

On the subject of crime, here is one of those discontinuities:

a. Black Americans have never gotten their due under Democrats....even when the President was black:
Obama's US Civil Rights Commission, 2010 Report:
"The United States Commission on Civil Rights (Commission) is pleased to transmit this report, The Impact of Illegal Immigration on the Wages and Employment Opportunities of Black Workers. A panel of experts briefed members of the Commission on April 4, 2008 regarding the evidence for economic loss and job opportunity costs to black workers attributable to illegal immigration. The panelists also described non-economic factors contributing to the depression of black wages and employment rates.

Illegal immigration to the United States in recent decades has tended to depress both wages and employment rates for low-skilled American citizens, a disproportionate number of whom are black men."
http://www.usccr.gov/pubs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

b. In 2016, Trump got 6% of the black vote.....but something resonated, because he got 12% in 2020.

c. Perhaps it was the fact that the Democrats are the party of crime and criminals that is the reason:
"... poorer and black New Yorkers—who represent about one-fifth of residents but accounted for 67 percent of murder victims and 72 percent of shooting victims in 2021—..."

Capitol Police officers sue Trump, allies over Jan. 6 riot​

U.S. Capitol Police officers who were attacked and beaten during the Capitol riot filed a lawsuit Thursday against former President Donald Trump, his allies and members of far-right extremist groups, accusing them of intentionally sending a violent mob on Jan. 6 to disrupt the congressional certification of the election.

The suit in federal court in Washington alleges Trump "worked with white supremacists, violent extremist groups, and campaign supporters to violate the Ku Klux Klan Act, and commit acts of domestic terrorism in an unlawful effort to stay in power."

Fox News' Chris Wallace Confronts Rep. Jim Banks on GOP Vote Against More Police Funding​

Chris Wallace confronted GOP Indiana Congressman Jim Banks over the decision by Republicans to vote against President Joe Biden's $350 billion package that would help police funding—after Banks wrote an op-ed last week that blamed Democrats for less police leading to violent crime.

Last week, Biden announced new efforts to fight violent crime, which has been on the rise since plummeting during the first months of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Associated Press reported.

Part of Biden's plan was bringing attention to the fact that $350 billion of the $1.9 trillion COVID-19 relief package can be used by cities and states to hire more police officers, invest in new technologies, and develop summer job training and recreation programs for young people in an effort to curb crime.

Tell me again, retards, which party supports the police. Lets see how you are going to get out of this, you lying retard scumbag.

Democrats look to shake off 'defund the police' | The Hill​

https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 592920-d...

Feb 6, 2022 — Democrats are looking to shake off the “defund the police” slogan, moving to be more visibly proactive in addressing rising crime rates even ...

Looking Back: Democrats Push to Defund the Police​

https://rsc-banks.house.gov › democrats-push-defund-police

We looked for an example of a Republican official calling for defunding or "reimagining" police, but couldn't find anything. Democrats can't say the same ...
Jun 8, 2020 · Uploaded by The View

7 Minutes of Democrats Saying Defund the Police. | GOP​

https://gop.com › video › 7-minutes-of-democrats-saying-...

1648751737872.jpeg

Rep. Cori Bush isn't backing down on "defund the police" slogan​

https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy

Feb 8, 2022 — Why it matters: Progressives — and that slogan specifically — were blamed for Democratic losses in 2020. The 2022 midterms are even more ...

You Democrats lie about everything.

Democrats look to shake off 'defund the police' | The Hill

https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 592920-d...
Feb 6, 2022 — Democrats are looking to shake off the “defund the police” slogan, moving to be more visibly proactive in addressing rising crime rates even ...

Looking Back: Democrats Push to Defund the Police

https://rsc-banks.house.gov › democrats-push-defund-police
We looked for an example of a Republican official calling for defunding or "reimagining" police, but couldn't find anything. Democrats can't say the same ...
Jun 8, 2020 · Uploaded by The View

7 Minutes of Democrats Saying Defund the Police. | GOP

https://gop.com › video › 7-minutes-of-democrats-saying-...

View attachment 624005

Rep. Cori Bush isn't backing down on "defund the police" slogan

https://www.axios.com › Politics & Policy
Feb 8, 2022 — Why it matters: Progressives — and that slogan specifically — were blamed for Democratic losses in 2020. The 2022 midterms are even more ...

You Democrats lie about everything.
LOL. So, no response to my two links? Thanks for proving you are a lying retarded scumbag. :itsok:

You apparently are Surada given you blindless devotion to the dems and all the damage that they do.
Oh I'm not a Democrat. I quit the Republican party when idiot boy invaded Iraq. I'm independent, but Trump is disgusting. He's dumber than Bush and not nearly as personable.

Oh I'm not a Democrat. I quit the Republican party when idiot boy invaded Iraq. I'm independent, but Trump is disgusting. He's dumber than Bush and not nearly as personable.
Yet you obsess over President Trump every day, and worship EmperorShitzHizPantz who wants to allow a Nuclear Holocaust in Europe and The Middle East.

Let's make the middle east glass again.

Am I right?

Forum List

Back