Violent Assault Caught On Film

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. NYC.....violent assault caught on film....

2. But this is the sort of thing that has been normalized by the Democrat Party. It didn't begin as one of the two prongs on the attempts to unseat Trump....the Wuhan Hoax was the other.....but the Democrats authorized, supported and shielded over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons and anarcho- terrorist attacks on America and Americans, and now, they don't know how to stop them.

3. "Policies of Surrender
Philadelphia’s noninterventionist criminal-justice policies are making the city a destination for lawlessness.
After going out to dinner last Saturday in Philadelphia’s center city, I noticed that every street leading to Penn Square was closed off by police. When I contacted a friend in the Philadelphia police, he informed me that the streets were closed “because of the ATVs.” More senior sources in the police department’s command ranks then told me that, responding to an embarrassing incident the night before in which hundreds of illegal dirt bikes and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) seemingly took over Philadelphia....
... city officials appear more willing to surrender than to enforce the rule of law.

4. In today’s Philadelphia, the question unfortunately has to be asked. City policies are apparently aimed at preventing criminal enforcement to reduce incarceration, as opposed to protecting the vast majority of citizens who play by the rules. Instead of using the opportunity to corral these illegal vehicles in one place and undertake lawful traffic stops to clear the streets of illegal guns, people with warrants, and unlicensed drivers, the nation’s fourth-largest police department allowed these mass violations of traffic laws to occur ....

5. “There is nothing we can do,” said a ranking police department source speaking on condition of anonymity. “We have a ‘no pursuit’ policy when it comes to [ATVs and dirt bikes]. In our ‘no pursuit’ policy, we have a ‘no boxing in’ policy, so we cannot surround them and box them in. Even if we did, Pwould hit the police cars and flee, then the officer would be in trouble and would [face] disciplinary action.” State-police sources say they feel “outgunned and undermanned” now that local law enforcement is not conducting traffic stops on cars headed to highways, a sentiment that was reinforced when two state troopers were killed by a drunk driver who had been stopped for speeding moments before but was released after officers had to respond to a higher-priority call."

There is a one-word explanation for the lawlessness.

DEMOCRATS.

1648729603187.png

1. NYC.....violent assault caught on film....

2. But this is the sort of thing that has been normalized by the Democrat Party. It didn't begin as one of the two prongs on the attempts to unseat Trump....the Wuhan Hoax was the other.....but the Democrats authorized, supported and shielded over 12 THOUSAND riots, arsons and anarcho- terrorist attacks on America and Americans, and now, they don't know how to stop them.

3. "Policies of Surrender
Philadelphia’s noninterventionist criminal-justice policies are making the city a destination for lawlessness.
After going out to dinner last Saturday in Philadelphia’s center city, I noticed that every street leading to Penn Square was closed off by police. When I contacted a friend in the Philadelphia police, he informed me that the streets were closed “because of the ATVs.” More senior sources in the police department’s command ranks then told me that, responding to an embarrassing incident the night before in which hundreds of illegal dirt bikes and all-terrain vehicles (ATVs) seemingly took over Philadelphia....
... city officials appear more willing to surrender than to enforce the rule of law.

4. In today’s Philadelphia, the question unfortunately has to be asked. City policies are apparently aimed at preventing criminal enforcement to reduce incarceration, as opposed to protecting the vast majority of citizens who play by the rules. Instead of using the opportunity to corral these illegal vehicles in one place and undertake lawful traffic stops to clear the streets of illegal guns, people with warrants, and unlicensed drivers, the nation’s fourth-largest police department allowed these mass violations of traffic laws to occur ....

5. “There is nothing we can do,” said a ranking police department source speaking on condition of anonymity. “We have a ‘no pursuit’ policy when it comes to [ATVs and dirt bikes]. In our ‘no pursuit’ policy, we have a ‘no boxing in’ policy, so we cannot surround them and box them in. Even if we did, Pwould hit the police cars and flee, then the officer would be in trouble and would [face] disciplinary action.” State-police sources say they feel “outgunned and undermanned” now that local law enforcement is not conducting traffic stops on cars headed to highways, a sentiment that was reinforced when two state troopers were killed by a drunk driver who had been stopped for speeding moments before but was released after officers had to respond to a higher-priority call."

There is a one-word explanation for the lawlessness.

DEMOCRATS.

Are you enjoying this?

Are you enjoying this?

I don't understand the question or the point of it. Did they sound like they were enjoying it? If so what specifically did they say?

Vladimir Putin's "special military operation" caught on film.....

What does that have to do with nyc, police in ny, democratic policies in nyc or anything at all to do with the topic at hand?

Vladimir Putin's "special military operation" caught on film.....

Wow!

The OP must have been quite painful for you to go to such trouble to attempt to change the subject from the communist invasion of America to the communist invasion of Ukraine.

Really glad the truth hurts.

The cities are slowly dying, with everyone working from home permanently now (which started with Covid), many have moved away. And after their years of lawlessness, defunding police (war on civilization), and rampant accusations of racism everywhere, you'd have to be nuts to even go into one for any reason. I used to love going to DC during cherry blossom season, no way in hell I'd ever set foot there again until things change. They cut their own throats, and they're too stupid and arrogant to realize it.

The cities are slowly dying, with everyone working from home permanently now (which started with Covid), many have moved away. And after their years of lawlessness, defunding police (war on civilization), and rampant accusations of racism everywhere, you'd have to be nuts to even go into one for any reason. I used to love going to DC during cherry blossom season, no way in hell I'd ever set foot there again until things change. They cut their own throats, and they're too stupid and arrogant to realize it.

I hope you aren't seeing a 'normal' progression is the use of cities.

There is a very specific problem and it may be cities now, but it will be nationwide.

That problem is Democrats/Liberals/Progressives.

Specifically, Soros who has given millions to put anti-civilization DAs in most big cities.

They encourage criminality.

1. "Where’s the beef? Video shows man stealing 10 steaks from NYC Trader Joe’s
nypost.com

Where’s the beef? Video shows man stealing 10 steaks from NYC Trader Joe’s

A man was caught on Post video allegedly brazenly swiping about a dozen steaks from a Manhattan Trader Joe’s — all while workers helplessly stood around — on Tuesday morning.
nypost.com
nypost.com

1644502632208.png

2. Alvin Bragg: Manhattan DA will not prosecute certain crimes
https://www.cnn.com › 2022/01/06 › alvin-bragg-manhatt...

Among the crimes Bragg said his office would not prosecute: marijuana misdemeanors, including selling more than three ounces; not paying ...

3.....one more slap in the face of the law-abiding citizens who pay taxes on actual earnings:

"Should All Thefts Be Prosecuted? Dallas County’s District Attorney Says No
An initiative by John Creuzot is stopping prosecutions for theft of personal items worth less than $750."
Should All Thefts Be Prosecuted? Dallas County’s District Attorney Says No | Houston Public Media

Same in Seattle.....Democrat constituent are given a quota amount they can steal from you.

4. Riots, arson, anarchism, assaults, lawlessness rewarded, neither lives nor property safe.....under Democrat governance.
One wonders why citizens pay taxes, and what they expect from government, when the above is the norm from Democrats officials.

Raleigh Police Chief Cassandra Deck-Brown has a particularly "odd" view of policing.
She isn't inclined to do it.

Very much like the Democrat mayor of Chicago.

At 14:30 “I will not put an officer in harms way to protect the property….”

5. What we are witnessing is not crime.....it is the fulfillment of the policy and promises of the European Party, the Democrats.

It was stated in this way by their godfather:
"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" (German: Jeder nach seinen Fähigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedürfnissen) is a slogan popularised by Karl Marx in his 1875 Critique of the Gotha Programme.

Welcome to Utopia.

There is a very specific problem and it may be cities now, but it will be nationwide.

Specifically, Soros who has given millions to put anti-civilization DAs in most big cities.

nypost.com

A man was caught on Post video allegedly brazenly swiping about a dozen steaks from a Manhattan Trader Joe’s — all while workers helplessly stood around — on Tuesday morning.
nypost.com
nypost.com

1644502632208.png

Among the crimes Bragg said his office would not prosecute: marijuana misdemeanors, including selling more than three ounces; not paying ...

3.....one more slap in the face of the law-abiding citizens who pay taxes on actual earnings:

An initiative by John Creuzot is stopping prosecutions for theft of personal items worth less than $750."
Should All Thefts Be Prosecuted? Dallas County’s District Attorney Says No | Houston Public Media

Same in Seattle.....Democrat constituent are given a quota amount they can steal from you.

4. Riots, arson, anarchism, assaults, lawlessness rewarded, neither lives nor property safe.....under Democrat governance.
One wonders why citizens pay taxes, and what they expect from government, when the above is the norm from Democrats officials.

Raleigh Police Chief Cassandra Deck-Brown has a particularly "odd" view of policing.

5. What we are witnessing is not crime.....it is the fulfillment of the policy and promises of the European Party, the Democrats.

"From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" (German: Jeder nach seinen Fähigkeiten, jedem nach seinen Bedürfnissen) is a slogan popularised by Karl Marx in his 1875 Critique of the Gotha Programme.

Welcome to Utopia.

What's particularly disturbing here is that the police of legalizing theft has already been tried in other leftist cities and failed. True insanity, doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

And it was all due to President Trump's "mean tweets" that the Never Trumpers decided to subject the people of these urban heckholes to this.

What's particularly disturbing here is that the police of legalizing theft has already been tried in other leftist cities and failed. True insanity, doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

And it was all due to President Trump's "mean tweets" that the Never Trumpers decided to subject the people of these urban heckholes to this.

It goes further than Trump.

They rebel against religion, Western Civilization and morality.

Democrats.

nypost.com

nypost.com
nypost.com

1644502632208.png

Welcome to Utopia.

I'm praying that the people living in rural areas aren't just going to bend over and take it like the 'progressives' in big cities have, much different breed of people. I agree that we're going to be affected by everything else, inflation, shortages, gas prices, etc.. but hopefully the violence won't follow.

I'm praying that the people living in rural areas aren't just going to bend over and take it like the 'progressives' in big cities have, much different breed of people. I agree that we're going to be affected by everything else, inflation, shortages, gas prices, etc.. but hopefully the violence won't follow.

You know I'm a pessimist....and beleive we are living in the afterglow of a once great nation....but they control all of our institutions.

And don't forget....violence never solved anything ......except for slavery, Fascism, Nazism, Communism.....

You know I'm a pessimist....and beleive we are living in the afterglow of a once great nation....but they control all of our institutions.

And don't forget....violence never solved anything ......except for slavery, Fascism, Nazism, Communism.....
I'm a pessimist as well, and sadly I think things are going to have to get a lot worse before the masses wake up and realize that they're being lied to by the 'media'. I know a lot of people that still tune into the 'news' and believe everything they're told, never question the narrative. It won't be until their personal lives and safety are affected that they will start to ask questions. I also know a lot of rural people who are 'awake' and are not going to tolerate what you see happening in the cities, and I have seen some others that were staunch D's prior to the election that are now asking what's going on. So there's a glimmer of hope I suppose, but as centuries of history have shown us, the wealthy often control the narrative and the direction humanity takes, and I don't see that changing anytime soon.

Forum List

Back