Violent antifa committing more violence against peaceful people in Seattle...

Don't these people ever work. From what I've read about the prayer rally its just another rally.

i guess one could presume if you are against ANTIFA then you MUST be PRO fascist. :laugh:

a64f79e1236268bf20aa71cf1f2eedb2.png

do you dumbo parrots even realize the "black lives matter" movement is a legitimate protest against systematic police brutality..??

Antifa is a joke. Violent authoritarians attempting to suppress free speech they don't like with violence while calling themselves antifascists. No wonder they wear masks...cowards...or ashamed of their stupidity.

Antifa is a joke. Violent authoritarians attempting to suppress free speech they don't like with violence while calling themselves antifascists. No wonder they wear masks...cowards...or ashamed of their stupidity.

don't believe everything your hero ted nugent tells you. :itsok:

don't believe everything your hero ted nugent tells you. :itsok:
I guess I need to search for all your racist posts about Obama when he was running against Hildebeast.

life is so cozy hiding behind your 1st amendment couch while defending the kkk, forever whining how the anti kkk "started it" :cuckoo:

life is so cozy hiding behind your 1st amendment couch while defending the kkk, forever whining how the anti kkk "started it" :cuckoo:
Poor valerie...such a bitter individual.

And, a racist. Demonstrated here at USMB. :thup:

Last edited:
oh really? how does that work?? aren't people FREE to be against fascist hate groups? :itsok:
You're free to be for or against anything. When you resort to violence and property destruction, you need to be jailed.

That's how that works.

thank you, captain obvious. all rational Americans agree "violence against peaceful people" is baaaad.

Forum List

Back