View on the "Greater Israel" plan...

Do you believe that there is a plan for "Greater Israel"?

• Yes

• No

• Don't Know

Results are only viewable after voting.
It already does!

Encroaches on the sovereignty of another State? Well, we could discuss that. I don't think you have much of a case. The one place where you might argue that Israel encroaches upon another sovereign State is arguably necessary for security.

However, the implication of the OP is that Israel would attempt to take territory from other sovereign States for the sole purpose of Imperial expansionism. That is silly. And entirely lacking evidence.

You say I don't have much of a case and then prove my case?!?!

Incorporating Golan Heights into Israel with the Golan Heights Law does NOT make it any kind of 'buffer zone' it simply extends Israel! That in itself is expansionism!

It does not take a rocket scientist to realize that the Syrians could stand atop the mountains of the Golan Heights and shoot down on the kibbutzim (farms) below, which is what they did before 1967. Perhaps you aren't aware of the geography/geology/topography of the area.

It already does!

Encroaches on the sovereignty of another State? Well, we could discuss that. I don't think you have much of a case. The one place where you might argue that Israel encroaches upon another sovereign State is arguably necessary for security.

However, the implication of the OP is that Israel would attempt to take territory from other sovereign States for the sole purpose of Imperial expansionism. That is silly. And entirely lacking evidence.

Incorporating Golan Heights into Israel with the Golan Heights Law does NOT make it any kind of 'buffer zone' it simply extends Israel! That in itself is expansionism!

It does not take a rocket scientist to realize that the Syrians could stand atop the mountains of the Golan Heights and shoot down on the kibbutzim (farms) below, which is what they did before 1967. Perhaps you aren't aware of the geography/geology/topography of the area.

Not allowing Palestinians to rain down mortars and rockets on Jewish civilians is a form or Zionist oppression.

It already does!

Not allowing Palestinians to rain down mortars and rockets on Jewish civilians is a form or Zionist oppression.
There is no such thing as Palestinian and we should quit using that word. It's strictly based on a fable.

It already does!

...or other Arabs.

Is there a plan for a 'Greater Israel'? No.

Should there be? Absolutely!

The more of the Middle East that is Israel, the more democratic, socially liberal, innovative, and peaceful the Middle East will be.
If I was the leader of that country or this one I would bomb the Gaza strip. It's been the breeding grounds for just about every terrorist group there is. You get rid of every non Jew in that area and it will be more peaceful.
I would give them and those on the West Bank no choice. You migrate back to Jordan or you Die.

Those animals do not know nor want peace so why appease them any longer? As long as Israel even attempts to bargain there will be no peace.
Ethnic cleansing and genocide. Why on earth is that ever an acceptable solution?
Ask the Muslim-Arabs who have expelled vast numbers of Jews from their borders during the period 1948-1970... well within Living Memory.

It's not genocide... the Muzzies would still be alive at the end of any future Expulsion drive; those who were smart enough not to resist, anyway.

It would be ethnic cleansing... but... it gets the Muzzies out of Eretz Yisrael, and across the River into Jordan, where the local Muzzies belong nowadays.

And that makes it worthwhile.

The two-state solution is as dead as Julius Caesar.

The one-state solution will not work, so long as Muzzies remains within the borders of Eretz Yisreal.

Logic indicates that the only way to break the log-jam is to force one group or the other to leave.

Military strength decides which group that will be.

Buh-bye, Muzzies.

The people who contribute to the country have the right to exclude those who don't, such as the Paleonasties and any other unevolved feral minority.. Otherwise, "democracy" is suicidal.
So your plan is to declare certain groups subhuman and strip them of basic rights??

The people who contribute to the country have the right to exclude those who don't, such as the Paleonasties and any other unevolved feral minority.. Otherwise, "democracy" is suicidal.
So your plan is to declare certain groups subhuman and strip them of basic rights??
All Group Rights Must Be Earned and Are Subject to Forfeiture

By their behavior, they declare themselves to be that way. We must respond to results, just like we'd take a certain product off the market if it turned out to be harmful, such as Thalidomide.

The people in power who turn anti-social elements loose on us know what they are doing. As you've shown by being so sure of yourself about ideas that were never your own in the first place, the elitists also drum suicidal civic ethics into us from the time we think we know how to think.

Is there a plan for a 'Greater Israel'? No.

Should there be? Absolutely!

The more of the Middle East that is Israel, the more democratic, socially liberal, innovative, and peaceful the Middle East will be.
If I was the leader of that country or this one I would bomb the Gaza strip. It's been the breeding grounds for just about every terrorist group there is. You get rid of every non Jew in that area and it will be more peaceful.
I would give them and those on the West Bank no choice. You migrate back to Jordan or you Die.

Those animals do not know nor want peace so why appease them any longer? As long as Israel even attempts to bargain there will be no peace.
Ethnic cleansing and genocide. Why on earth is that ever an acceptable solution?
Ask the Muslim-Arabs who have expelled vast numbers of Jews from their borders during the period 1948-1970... well within Living Memory.

It's not genocide... the Muzzies would still be alive at the end of any future Expulsion drive; those who were smart enough not to resist, anyway.

It would be ethnic cleansing... but... it gets the Muzzies out of Eretz Yisrael, and across the River into Jordan, where the local Muzzies belong nowadays.

And that makes it worthwhile.

The two-state solution is as dead as Julius Caesar.

The one-state solution will not work, so long as Muzzies remains within the borders of Eretz Yisreal.

Logic indicates that the only way to break the log-jam is to force one group or the other to leave.

Military strength decides which group that will be.

Buh-bye, Muzzies.

I don't agree. Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing are never acceptable.

It already does!

There is no such thing as Palestinian and we should quit using that word. It's strictly based on a fable.

Palestinians referred to themselves as Palestinians as early (or earlier) as 411 AD.

"De martyribus Palestinae" (Palestinian Martyrs) was written by a Palestinian Eusebio of Caesarea (Caesarea is in Palestine) in 411 AD or earlier. Remember, before most converted to Islam, Palestinians were Christians.

Martiri palestinesi nell’Occidente latino. I casi della Passio Theodosiae virginis (BHL 8090) e della Passio Romani monachi (BHL 7298)

I'm interested in the ideas of Israel not only controlling Israel and Palestine but also the expansion into what is commonly called "Greater Israel"...

I certainly believe that Israel has no intention of ever allowing a Palestinian state to exist... But would Israel stop there?
Greater Israel? Israel is currently sitting on less than 1% of the land Muslims control in the ME, you delusional moron.

I thought our rights are inalienable and from God.

By their behavior, they declare themselves to be that way. We must respond to results, just like we'd take a certain product off the market if it turned out to be harmful, such as Thalidomide.

The people in power who turn anti-social elements loose on us know what they are doing. As you've shown by being so sure of yourself about ideas that were never your own in the first place, the elitists also drum suicidal civic ethics into us from the time we think we know how to think.
But the elites in the U.S. are supportive of Israel. Politicians are bribed to put Israeli interests above American interests.

Last edited:
I thought our rights are inalienable and from God.

But the elites in the U.S. are supportive of Israel. Politicians are bribed to put Israeli interests above American interests.
Wrong again, Thunderfart, the entire American public is overwhelmingly in support of Israel.

"The percentage of Americans viewing Israel favorably has fallen to 59 percent. By contrast, nearly a quarter of Americans (24 percent) now view the Palestinian Authority favorably. Americans viewing Iran favorably also surged to a recent high of 16% of the adult population.

These are the results of three IRmep polls of the U.S. adult internet population fielded by Google Consumer Surveys February 19-20. The questions posed were, "What is your overall opinion of [country]?" Respondents could also fill in their own response. Most of these, representing up to 12.9% of the total responses, offered no opinion."

Americans Holding Favorable Views of Israel Decline 16% - Antiwar.com Original

"The percentage of Americans viewing Israel favorably has fallen to 59 percent. By contrast, nearly a quarter of Americans (24 percent) now view the Palestinian Authority favorably. Americans viewing Iran favorably also surged to a recent high of 16% of the adult population.

These are the results of three IRmep polls of the U.S. adult internet population fielded by Google Consumer Surveys February 19-20. The questions posed were, "What is your overall opinion of [country]?" Respondents could also fill in their own response. Most of these, representing up to 12.9% of the total responses, offered no opinion."

Americans Holding Favorable Views of Israel Decline 16% - Antiwar.com Original
antiwar.com? Bwahahahahaha! Is that one of your "credible source"? Ha ha ha, you are truly pathetic.

and now the bitter truth:
Americans' Views Toward Israel Remain Firmly Positive

Bottom Line

Americans have become more sympathetic toward Israel over the past 15 years, and that more pro-Israel view held steady in the past year.

Wow, another epic fail by the internet jihadi.
Latest Gallup:

Israel

2017 Feb 1-5 very favorable 29 Mostly favorable 42 impartial 21 unfavorable 6 very unfavorable 2
2016 Feb 3-7 30 41 16 8 5
2015 Feb 8-11 29 41 17 7 6
2014 Feb 6-9 26 46 16 7 5

No they did not you idiot. The Palestinians are the native people of Palestine. The Jews invaded from Europe.
And from within. And from Iraq. And from Iran. And from every other Arab country that the Jews were ethnically cleansed from in 1948-ish.

Yawn. Keep up.

Forum List

Back