View From Beijing: The US Tries Hard to Hijack World's View on Russia

We tossed our moral high ground by invading Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya, etc. China isn't going to take us seriously. Even Russia, they were the ones telling us that invading Syria was a mistake. Granted, Russia is hypocritical there also but what we have is a world full of hypocrites.
China is playing games here---they are in bed with Russia as the NEW AXIS of EVIL. They need Russia to succeed so they can start seizing little countries. They both need to be hurt and cut off from the world financially.

The US never intentionally targeted a target just to kill civilians. If you have an instance of our military doing that, please let me know. But yah, wars have a tendency to get innocent non-combatants killed.

And imo the reporting was credible of W not even knowing the shia and sunni hated each other enough to butcher entire neighborhoods and villages

We lie every bit as much as any other country to achieve our goals even when we have no clue what those goals are.

You never target a hospital. The excuse created for doing that was nothing but a lie.

China is playing games here---they are in bed with Russia as the NEW AXIS of EVIL. They need Russia to succeed so they can start seizing little countries. They both need to be hurt and cut off from the world financially.

I've long noted that China, Russia and other countries will be working to bring us down. You can't blame them for not wanting a system that always must favor the US.

We wouldn't accept missiles all along our border but we simply expect Russia to do so.

But Ukraine was not in any civil war, at least beyond what Putin tried to instigate in 2004.. In Libya and Syria, ISIS was a player in trying to take control of the country by killing civilians. Russia's invasion was not based on anything remotely factually comparable.

You are being deceived. You are being cheated in a big way. Like with the collapse of Enron: brazenly, daily, shamelessly.

I was born in Donbass. There 90% of the population speaks Russian, 6% - Surzhyk (a mixture of Russian and Ukrainian words), 4% - New Greek.

The puppet Nazi Kiev, ( by the way, there is NOT ONE UKRAINIAN in its government), instigated by Washington, tried to change our Russian identity, and when we refused, they started bombing us. To kill. Fifteen thousand were murdered. There are 40 thousand people with terrible wounds.

Our women are beautiful. There was one extremely beautiful woman - she was hit by artillery. Her arms and legs were torn off - can you imagine her life? And that's only because she refused to speak Ukrainian.
1646353929511.png

1646354283900.png

and this beauty had her arm and leg blown off...

1646354425011.png

And this nurse who rushed to help a soldier who had been blown up on a minefield, but she didn't make it to him - she had also been blown up by a mine. She lost one leg and is undergoing a series of reconstructive surgeries on her other leg.

They tried to make me learn Ukrainian when I was 7 years old - the teacher was the wife of a Banderaite. I refused. I was persecuted. I was beaten by Ukrainian-speaking Bandera children, whose parents for the collaboration with nazi and fighting against the Soviet army instead of being shot were sent to Donbass to rebuild mines flooded by the Ukrainian nazi in Donbass.

Two state commissions from Kiev came. They threatened that my parents would lose their jobs... I will make a video and tell my story on Youtube.

I am judicially responsible for every word and comma in this test.

1646354936522.png

The US never intentionally targeted a target just to kill civilians. If you have an instance of our military doing that, please let me know. But yah, wars have a tendency to get innocent non-combatants killed.

And imo the reporting was credible of W not even knowing the shia and sunni hated each other enough to butcher entire neighborhoods and villages

1646366485163.png

U.S. military personnel at a ceremony marking the end of the U.S. military operation in Iraq, Baghdad, Dec. 15, 2011.

1646366015251.png

Iraq's Mosul

1646366298930.png

The Ruins of Christian Qaraqosh in Iraq

1646366626376.png

Libya under Kaddafi and after the establishment of American democracy

1646367079105.png

1646367039299.png

Syrian Raqqa,
One year after the U.S. bombing, it is impossible to walk through the "сity of the cemetery", as the air is still full of the suffocating smell of decomposing human bodies under the rubble.

1646367593000.png

1646367652699.png

Apocalypse on the Elbe: Anglo-American "carpet bombing" destroys THE BEST CITY IN EUROPE. It no longer exists... Only a few historical buildings have been restored...

Apocalypse on the Elbe: Anglo-American "carpet bombing" destroys THE BEST CITY IN EUROPE. It no longer exists... Only a few historical buildings have been restored...

A total of 1,500,000 to 3,000,000,000 civilians died in Germany during the war

Last edited:

Forum List

Back