Videos And Pics Of Obama And New Black Panther Marching Together Surfacing

He marched at the Selma anniversary commemoration?

No way! That's crazy! What kind of racist with march alongside Hillary Clinton at the the Selma march remembrance?

When even Little Green Footballs throws a right-winger under the bus, you know he's stupid.

Forget Niggerhead. Most blacks wouldn't be caught dead with the likes of The New Black Panther Party, the black Klu Klux Clan.

A month ago the NBPP leader was caught teaching children how to kill people. They called it self-defense classes, but it was lessons on "how to murder anyone that pisses you off".

Way to expand those minds. Teach them how to hate White folks so you'll have an army of soldiers when needed in the coming revolution.

I'm afraid the CIC is a racist.....always has been despite the best efforts of his loyal press.
It was the commemoration of the march in Selma - perhaps you've heard of it. Many politicians attended including Hillary Clinton. Is she a racist too?

the black bastard panther visited the White House twice ?? :evil:

Lol....Nice try, Yidnar.

Mudwhistle posted a link to a story so thoroughly debunked that even LGF called out the idiot for publishing it.

Now you're here to defend the idiot.

Oh really......debunked huh???

Prove it.....

You're fucking kidding, right?

Click on the link and read down a bit. The story is complete bullshit, as proven by even rightwing nuts like Little Green Footballs.

It's good to see that Breitbart can still print complete falsehoods and lies while getting thousands of conservatives to carry his water for him. Nice work

Obama has every right to stand up for his people as I do mine. We both love our people. We wish for the best for our peoples. Obama loves his black race and I love my white race. God bless us both.

I think I drunk a little to much tonight:eek:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISN1RCxko2Q&feature=related]Extermination of white people? - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZCDYAy1rJM&feature=related]Glenn Beck interviews Malik Shabazz of the New Black Panther Party - YouTube[/ame]

He marched at the Selma anniversary commemoration?

No way! That's crazy! What kind of racist with march alongside Hillary Clinton at the the Selma march remembrance?

When even Little Green Footballs throws a right-winger under the bus, you know he's stupid.

Forget Niggerhead. Most blacks wouldn't be caught dead with the likes of The New Black Panther Party, the black Klu Klux Clan.

A month ago the NBPP leader was caught teaching children how to kill people. They called it self-defense classes, but it was lessons on "how to murder anyone that pisses you off".

Way to expand those minds. Teach them how to hate White folks so you'll have an army of soldiers when needed in the coming revolution.

I'm afraid the CIC is a racist.....always has been despite the best efforts of his loyal press.
It was the commemoration of the march in Selma - perhaps you've heard of it. Many politicians attended including Hillary Clinton. Is she a racist too?

Yes. She's one of the worst.

But she's a politician....which overrules racism at times.

Btw, didn't Hillary defend the original Black Panthers?????

At Yale, Hillary helped edit the Yale Review of Law and Social Action – a leftwing journal which promoted cop-killing and featured cartoons of pig-faced police. (3)

A series of hard-Left mentors introduced Hillary to the brass-knuckle realities of revolutionary activism. As a Wellesley undergraduate, she met and interviewed radical organizer Saul Alinsky, whose Machiavellian tactics she admired. Hillary’s senior thesis supported Alinsky's call for class warfare. (4)

At Yale, Hillary found a new Svengali, in the form of leftwing law professor Thomas Emerson, known around campus as "Tommy the Commie." Emerson recruited Hillary and other students to help monitor the trial of the New Haven Nine for civil rights violations. Hillary took charge of the operation, scheduling the students in shifts, so that student monitors would always be present in the courtroom. She befriended and worked closely with Panther lawyer Charles Garry. (5)

Some believe that the enormous pressure exerted by the Left helped ensure light sentences for the New Haven Nine. Whether or not this is true, the punishments were mild.

"Only one of the killers was still in prison in 1977," reports John McCaslin in the Washington Times. "The gunman, Warren Kimbro, got a Harvard scholarship and became an assistant dean at Eastern Connecticut State College. Ericka Huggins, who boiled the water for Mr. Rackley's torture, got elected to a California school board." (6)

Hillary’s defenders argue that she played no "significant" role in the New Haven Nine’s defense. This is semantic hairsplitting. Obviously, Hillary was less "significant" than Charles Garry or "Tommy the Commie" Emerson. But Hillary served as a trusted lieutenant to these movers and shakers. Moreover, she had a national profile as a campus activist. Hillary was no rank-and-file student protester, as her apologists claim.

Indeed, Hillary’s work for the Panthers won her a summer internship at the Berkeley office of attorney Robert Treuhaft in 1972. A hardline Stalinist, Treuhaft had quit the Communist Party in 1958 only because it was losing members and no longer provided a good platform for his activism. (7) "Treuhaft is a man who dedicated his entire legal career to advancing the agenda of the Soviet Communist Party and the KGB," notes historian Stephen Schwartz. (8)

The defense of the New Haven Nine marked Hillary’s initiation into the sinister underworld of the hardcore, revolutionary Left. To my knowledge, Hillary has never publicly renounced nor apologized for her role in that movement. ____________________________
1. Joyce Milton, The First Partner: Hillary Rodham Clinton, William, Morrow and Company, Inc., New York, 1999, p. 35; Barbara Olson, Hell to Pay: The Unfolding Story of Hillary Rodham Clinton, Regnery Publishing, Washington, D.C., 1999, p. 55.
2. Milton, 1999, p. 34; Olson, 1999, pp. 40-45.
3. Olson, 1999, p. 59-61; Evan Gahr, "Hillary and the Cop-Bashers: Will the Real Ms. Rodham Please Stand Up?", JewishWorldReview.com, June 20, 2000.
4. David Brock, The Seduction of Hillary Rodham, The Free Press, New York, 1996, pp. 14-17; Olson, 1999, pp. 46, 48, 50.
5. Milton, 1999, p. 17; Brock, 1996, pp. 31-32; Olson, 1999, p. 54-56.
6. John McCaslin, "Hillary for the Defense," Inside the Beltway, The Washington Times, June 12, 1998, p. A9. 7. Olson, 1999, pp. 56-57.
8. Brock, 1996, p. 33.

Lol....Nice try, Yidnar.

Mudwhistle posted a link to a story so thoroughly debunked that even LGF called out the idiot for publishing it.

Now you're here to defend the idiot.
Who the fuck is LGF ??

Follow the links in the OP to learn "who the fuck" LGF is. Hint: he's no liberal.

Clearly you didn't even bother to read the links - you just heard something that confirmed your racist screed about blacks and Obama and commented accordingly.
I live in an area that is 70 % black !!! trust me when I say that I don't need anything to support or confirm the truth about blacks !! it's humans that don't live in an area with a large % of blacks that are ill informed and naive !!!:eusa_eh:

Mudwhistle, if I was going to offer up some "information" from a place such as Newsmax of the Freepers, I wouldn't provide a link either.

I posted all of the ref.materal.

Try cracking a book dipshit.

No, you posted what you believed from Newsmax.

Did you check the references, dipshit? Try that. You've taken a story that was virtually made wholecloth by Breitbart, which even LGF has dismissed, and defended by a link to Newsmax claiming Hillary Clinton is a racist.

You've turned a commemorative march in Selma to honor the civil rights act into a race-baiting political tool with help from hucksters and frauds like Breitbart. He owes you one.

Last edited:
Who the fuck is LGF ??

Follow the links in the OP to learn "who the fuck" LGF is. Hint: he's no liberal.

Clearly you didn't even bother to read the links - you just heard something that confirmed your racist screed about blacks and Obama and commented accordingly.
I live in an area that is 70 % black !!! trust me when I say that I don't need anything to support or confirm the truth about blacks !! it's humans that don't live in an area with a large % of blacks that are ill informed and naive !!!:eusa_eh:

Please, keep talking. The more you type, the more people can be reminded that it is indeed true that some rightwingers are racist assholes.

I grew up surrounded by blacks in St Louis. I now live in a town with a large number of blacks and specifically African refugees. And I don't care what you believe the "truth about blacks" to be - other than appreciating how clearly and loudly you voice a belief anathema to 95% of Americans.

Mudwhistle, if I was going to offer up some "information" from a place such as Newsmax of the Freepers, I wouldn't provide a link either.

Did you check the references, dipshit? Try that. You've taken a story that was virtually made wholecloth by Breitbart, which even LGF has dismissed, and defended by a link to Newsmax claiming Hillary Clinton is a racist.

You've turned a commemorative march in Selma to honor the civil rights act into a race-baiting political tool with help from hucksters and frauds like Breitbart. He owes you one.

Newmax?

Sorry, wrong answer.

I own a few of the books I referenced.

It's in there.

A cursory check will prove the info is correct.....regardless of the source. But you're lazy and closed-minded so even checking is too hard for you. I guess I have to treat you like a dog and rub your nose in the shit.

Last edited:

Newmax?

Sorry, wrong answer.

I own a few of the books I referenced.

It's in there.

A cursory check will prove the info is correct.....regardless of the source. But you're lazy and closed-minded so even checking is too hard for you. I guess I have to treat you like a dog and rub your nose in the shit.

You're completely full of shit. You cut and pasted that, then didn't bother to check a single reference.

Go ahead, check them and see what you find.

Forum List

Back