Video: ‘You’re a poster child for insane Democrats!’ |ex-Trump aide Sebastian Gorka & ex-Clinton aide Robert Weiner clash over Trump on British TV

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i agree they're out to get Trump. the justice system is out to get him because he's a criminal!

Ever read MS News feeds? Or BBC news? Trump sank the Titanic, Trump assassinated McKinley. Trump sank the Exon Valdes, Trump causes entropy. Totally tabloid TMZ garbage. I just want responsible fair news media that reports facts. WE WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY MEAN, thank you very much.

Holy fuck.

Euroboy actually posted something compelling.

Congrats.

You still have no soul nor courage of conviction.

But then again, no one's perfect. ;)

Last edited:
I love how the Bush/Clinton Uniparty tool attempts to rebuke the "weaponization of the system" by pointing out multiple impeachments.

Yeah, we know ya dumbshit - the weaponization of the system.

Basque: You finally provided something of value, so proud.

Now severely cutdown on your content quantity and you may attain some degree of consistency.

An aside: That Leftist fucktard got owned at the end when Gorka invited him to enjoy the next Trump presidential term.

So okay. Democrats impeached Trump over bullshit allegations. Then indicted him TWICE over mere allegations. Twice. But we can't question Joe/Hunter and his Ukraine /China thing because it triggers liberals? Excuse me?

So okay. Democrats impeached Trump over bullshit allegations. Then indicted him TWICE over mere allegations. Twice. But we can't question Joe/Hunter and his Ukraine /China thing because it triggers liberals? Excuse me?
Fucking FIGHT BACK !!!

The Democrats have engaged very destructive, very powerful social and political forces.

At this moment, the righties are exactly like the Jews in 30's Germany. "Nah, they'd never do that". They can't believe humanity could be so fucked up.

But it is! The history books are full of it.

The righties better step up to the plate.

Or they're going to be wearing gold stars pretty soon.

Fucking FIGHT BACK !!!

The Democrats have engaged very destructive, very powerful social and political forces.

At this moment, the righties are exactly like the Jews in 30's Germany. "Nah, they'd never do that". They can't believe humanity could be so fucked up.

But it is! The history books are full of it.

The righties better step up to the plate.

Or they're going to be wearing gold stars pretty soon.

Fuckin bring it.

Ever read MS News feeds? Or BBC news? Trump sank the Titanic, Trump assassinated McKinley. Trump sank the Exon Valdes, Trump causes entropy. Totally tabloid TMZ garbage. I just want responsible fair news media that reports facts. WE WILL FIGURE OUT WHAT THEY MEAN, thank you very much.

Got any links to those supposed news feeds that you claim exist, or is this more hyperbolic bullshit that you learned to spew by listening to the way Trump does it?

Forum List

Back