VIDEO: Watch Larry Elder Brilliantly Turn the Tables on "The Big Lie"

VIDEO: Watch Larry Elder Brilliantly Turn the Tables on "The Big Lie"

Larry Elder, who could be California's next governor if the recall election next month against Gavin Newsom is successful, was interviewed by the Sacramento Bee editorial board. One of the editors asked Elder a gotcha question about "The Big Lie." Elder took that question and completely turned the tables on it to the extent that it stunned the editor.

Comment:
Larry has been doing this for at least 3 hours a day for DECADES. With facts. Nobody is going to beat him in a debate or get the better of him in an argument.
I would love to see a Newsom-Elder debate.
Larry Elder lays out the truth so hard the fake news interviewer has no avenue to attack … and since he can’t agree he is literally left with nothing but … “(long pause) … urrrm!” Priceless.

I love how he exposed the double standards of Hitlery and the Dems but I don’t think he would be much of an improvement over Newsome the fact he said he thinks Biden won fairly and squarely,who can trust someone like that who lies?

Not once ever did Hillary Clinton say the election was "stolen", and not once EVER did she say Trump was an "illegitimate President". This asshole is lying through his teeth.

No one has ever suggested that the Russians changed the outcome of the election.

This guy is a total liar, and all he has done here is lie.
Your pussy stinks like Hillary,

Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an “illegitimate president” and suggested that “he knows” that he stole the 2016 presidential election in a CBS News interview to be aired Sunday.

Not once ever did Hillary Clinton say the election was "stolen", and not once EVER did she say Trump was an "illegitimate President". This asshole is lying through his teeth.

No one has ever suggested that the Russians changed the outcome of the election.

This guy is a total liar, and all he has done here is lie.

I believe that Hillary may have said "stolen" or "illegitimate" but that's based on looking at every speech, comment, e-mail, or utterance she made since 2016, even if just a hyperbolic comment uttered in confidence.

Elder makes it sound like she constantly repeated such utterances like Trump does about a stolen election.

And he purposefully conflates the conclusion that the russians didn't change the vote tally, as in changing the votes within a voting machine, from the russians changing opinions, and thus how people voted by targeted facebook ads pushing various propaganda dog whistles.

Your pussy stinks like Hillary,

Hillary Clinton dismissed President Trump as an “illegitimate president” and suggested that “he knows” that he stole the 2016 presidential election in a CBS News interview to be aired Sunday.
Ironically Hillary called the 2020 election in that interview.

Clinton also predicted Trump would lose in 2020 because “there were many funny things that happened in my election that will not happen again.”

I believe that Hillary may have said "stolen" or "illegitimate" but that's based on looking at every speech, comment, e-mail, or utterance she made since 2016, even if just a hyperbolic comment uttered in confidence.

Elder makes it sound like she constantly repeated such utterances like Trump does about a stolen election.

And he purposefully conflates the conclusion that the russians didn't change the vote tally, as in changing the votes within a voting machine, from the russians changing opinions, and thus how people voted by targeted facebook ads pushing various propaganda dog whistles.

No, every one looked at what any foreign national did, and Russia essentially did nothing.
They had no reason to.
Trump and Hillary had about identical world positions.
And actually the only election collusion was between Hillary and the British, to put out the Steele Dossier, illegally.

Elder's statement that Trump's stolen election charges are as phony as the Russian bullcrap doesn't seem to me as "turning the tables". They've always seemed the very same sort of senseless pouting to me as well.

he was highlighting the hypocrisy of the left…and using her episode as a brilliant example of it

you were exposed for the hypocrites you are
I was exposed to another "BUT HILLARY" rant.

Hillary did not say the exact same thing. Not even close. Nothing this dipshit claims about Hillary is true.

Larry Elder is correct and hit the nail directly on the head....
Hillary paid Perkins Coie to create the false and mystical Steele Dossier that was used by the FBI and every media hack to go after Trump. Thden she complained that Trump stole the election from her for more than three years.
**********​
**********​
**********​

If you can't believe the biased MSM can you believe?

Last edited:
You're moving the goalposts. Nobody said she claimed ballots were switched.

You're original claim was about the election being "stolen". She did say that.
Hillary and Trump use the term “stolen” differently

Hillary used it to describe Comeys Il-timed unnecessary investigation two weeks before the election and Russias intervention on behalf of Trump- Things that actually happened

Trump uses it to describe a fantasy that votes were secretly switched, ballots were stuffed and Dominion doctored the count

What happened in the video is the leftists media thought they had a gotcha question and Elder turned it into I gotcha leftist media.
Brilliant!

What happened in the video is the leftists media thought they had a gotcha question and Elder turned it into I gotcha leftist media.
Brilliant!
No. He retreated to another BUT HILLARY rant. You crazy trump supporters need new material.

Hillary and Trump use the term “stolen” differently

Hillary used it to describe Comeys Il-timed unnecessary investigation two weeks before the election and Russias intervention on behalf of Trump- Things that actually happened

Trump uses it to describe a fantasy that votes were secretly switched, ballots were stuffed and Dominion doctored the count

Comey announced the end of the investigation of the Weiner laptop, over a week before the election, without finding anything.
So it could not have effected the election.

Zero significant Russian influence was found on the election.
They did a tiny bit, but equally against both candidates.

But I agree with you there was no basis for Trumps claims on the 2020 election.

Comey announced the end of the investigation of the Weiner laptop, over a week before the election, without finding anything.
So it could not have effected the election.

Zero significant Russian influence was found on the election.
They did a tiny bit, but equally against both candidates.

But I agree with you there was no basis for Trumps claims on the 2020 election.
People were already voting when Comey started his investigation

We don’t know how much influence the Russians had on the election. We do know that Trump used the information provided by Russia as part of his ”Crooked Hillary” campaign

Forum List

Back