VIDEO: Watch Larry Elder Brilliantly Turn the Tables on "The Big Lie"

Not once ever did Hillary Clinton say the election was "stolen", and not once EVER did she say Trump was an "illegitimate President". This asshole is lying through his teeth.

No one has ever suggested that the Russians changed the outcome of the election.

This guy is a total liar, and all he has done here is lie.
But he tells the lies they want to hear. That's all republican politicians do these days. They speak the lies the RWNJs want to hear.

It's obvious you didn't watch the video. ^^^^^

That is not what he said.
They have to be downs syndrome kids...... Elder said plainly that Biden won fair and square ( I disagree btw) ...... but they couldn't get past the part where he totally destroyed the interviewer with the exact scenario from Hillary and her followers including the Jan 6 parallels. DOUBLE STANDARD was so huge that the interviewer was left totally speechless. This guy is GOOD! They have to be shitting in their pants out there ..... I hope he has bodyguards.

I agree, but those crazy trump supporters just can't help themselves.
Perhaps if the media had just ONE standard and applied it to everyone, that kind of thing wouldn't happen.

But as is always the case. when the media lies, it just reinforces what we know about them.

Looks like this Elder character is up trump's culo like most other republican cowards. He has no problem with trump's actions at the Capitol on January 6. California, for all it's problems, deserves better than a trump admirer as well as an advocate for no minimum wages like they have in so many poverty stricken red states.

I guess you didn't watch the Video... I disagree with him....he thinks Joe won fair and square.....
got ADHD?
He has to say that Joe won fair and square because if he doesn't....the media will call him a lunatic.

His point is well made though.
Hillary and the Democrats think they can get away with constant double-standards....and most of the voters know it.
This will lead to a massively crushing defeat and Democrats will lose congress. Their only hope is that they can create another crisis to prevent a fair election.

Not once ever did Hillary Clinton say the election was "stolen", and not once EVER did she say Trump was an "illegitimate President". This asshole is lying through his teeth.

No one has ever suggested that the Russians changed the outcome of the election.

Boy that post is one big pile of shit. Does Russia Russia Russia ring a bell?

It's obvious you didn't watch the video. ^^^^^

That is not what he said.
It's exactly what he said. Don't worry about it though. It's become standard procedure for trump supporters to live in a different reality.

They have to be downs syndrome kids...... Elder said plainly that Biden won fair and square ( I disagree btw) ...... but they couldn't get past the part where he totally destroyed the interviewer with the exact scenario from Hillary and her followers including the Jan 6 parallels. DOUBLE STANDARD was so huge that the interviewer was left totally speechless. This guy is GOOD! They have to be shitting in their pants out there ..... I hope he has bodyguards.
His "But Hillary" rants are among the best "But Hillary" rants I have heard.

But he tells the lies they want to hear. That's all republican politicians do these days. They speak the lies the RWNJs want to hear.
The moron starts out by saying he thinks Biden won the election fairly in 2020
Then goes on to spout THE BIG LIE

...............That Hillary told.

Hillary complained about
James Comey dropping his investigation two weeks before the election
Russia interfering in the election

That was no lie and she never claimed the election was illegitimate

Forum List

Back