Video shows Nashville man running away as he's fatally shot by police

It's common sense to not run from the police while carrying an illegal handgun.
How did the officer know it was illegal.

Oh, forgot, the 2nd doesn't apply to the 13%. Only common sense after all.

If he hadn't done anything wrong why was he running?
Of course we all know he was a thug and would have eventually been shot by one of his homies.

Do you apply this same judgement to Trump?

What we know is you are a white racist piece of trash.

Of course we all know he was a thug and would have eventually been shot by one of his homies.

Why would I do that?
He doesnt have a rap sheet as long as my arm.

Hambrick was a thug.

Where is the evidence of this?

I knew before I even looked what I'd find.

"Hambrick's friends acknowledged he had a long history of run-ins with the law, starting when he was a student at Whites Creek High School. Court records show that in 2010 he pleaded guilty to a charge of robbery and was convicted of a separate charge of misdemeanor assault, when he threw a stapler at a girl, striking her in the face.

Later, Hambrick would be convicted on drug and weapon possession charges, and in 2013 he was accused of selling drugs within 1,000 feet of a school. He was due back in court next year on several felony drug and weapons charges. Police say he was a member of a gang."

No, you assumed that because he was black he was a thug. Now tell me something bigot, did anything he do warrant the death sentence he got with no trial?

Was he a thug or not?

A question was asked of you first, answer the question before you ask me anything.

Why would I do that?
He doesnt have a rap sheet as long as my arm.

Actually Trumps rap sheet might be longer.

Hambrick was a thug.

"Hambrick's friends acknowledged he had a long history of run-ins with the law, starting when he was a student at Whites Creek High School. Court records show that in 2010 he pleaded guilty to a charge of robbery and was convicted of a separate charge of misdemeanor assault, when he threw a stapler at a girl, striking her in the face.

Later, Hambrick would be convicted on drug and weapon possession charges, and in 2013 he was accused of selling drugs within 1,000 feet of a school. He was due back in court next year on several felony drug and weapons charges. Police say he was a member of a gang."

No, you assumed that because he was black he was a thug. Now tell me something bigot, did anything he do warrant the death sentence he got with no trial?

Was he a thug or not?

A question was asked of you first, answer the question before you ask me anything.

Yes. He's a convicted felon in possession of a firearm and he could have easily turned and fired on the cop.
Had he followed the officers commands he'd be back on the porch drinking 40's and selling dime bags in a year or so assuming his upcoming court dates for felony firearm and drug charges didnt get him more time.

Was he a thug or not?

Yes. He's a convicted felon in possession of a firearm and he could have easily turned and fired on the cop.
Had he followed the officers commands he'd be back on the porch drinking 40's and selling dime bags in a year or so assuming his upcoming court dates for felony firearm and drug charges didnt get him more time.

He was convicted 9 years ago and was a free man, so he did his time. No one knows if he had a gun. So let's not do the same dumb saltine racist bullshit. There was no upcoming dates for things he had been convicted of.

Hambrick was a thug.

Post some links. Thank you.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I need more details. I assume his gun came into the picture at some point.
I doubt this guy just shot him in the back for running. But you never know!
Keep us updated.

No he did.
Do you have more info than everyone else?

Yes I saw a video, a suspected thief, and now dead. I wonder what is the difference of a rich thief or poor thief. The rich one gets prison for a short time, and the poor one gets killed. Since when are cops not allowed to run.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Last edited:
Hambrick was a thug.

Just look at his mugshots

Your racism is apparent. Get right with god.
He sold drugs in a school zone. His momma should be ashamed.

So, that's not a crime punishable by death without a jury.

Seems like running from the cops is a crime punishable by death now.

The local Fraternal Order of Police held their own news conference Wednesday to reiterate that the footage doesn't show the complete picture. President James Smallwood said Hambrick was armed at the time, as police have previously said, and that Delke had to make an "absolutely necessary and reasonable" decision to fire if he believed Hambrick was in a position to shoot him.

"It is our firm belief that Officer Delke acted reasonably under the totality of the circumstances," Smallwood said.

On the night of the shooting, Metro Nashville police tweeted an image of the pistol that was recovered from the scene.​

From the way the news article reads, the police didn't know that Hambrick had a weapon when they were chasing him down. And for the record, chasing someone down and shooting them in the back as they're fleeing is not a defensive shooting.
Listen man. If you're in uniform chasing Toby with a gun in your hand and He B runnin' like a mofo n shit...lets just call it a pre-emptive strike"

Forum List

Back