Video shows Nashville man running away as he's fatally shot by police

Why don’t you anti cop people ever run stories on the cops who are ambushed and murdered?

Because it doesn't happen as much as what we see here. Every year police kill at least 10 times the number of citizens than cops who die. And most police deaths are not in a armed situation. Most die by car wrecks or heart attacks.
I specifically said murdered and ambushed did I not? Speak to that.

I did.

Video shows Nashville man killed by police as he ran away

Newly released surveillance video shows the moment a police officer in Nashville, Tennessee, fatally shot a man in the back as he ran away — leading to questions about the use of deadly force and calls for the police chief's resignation.

The family of Daniel Hambrick, a 25-year-old black man, held a news conference Wednesday following the video's release to call attention to perceived racial bias in policing and demand that the officer involved be fired.

"I just want justice for my son," said Hambrick's mother, Vickie Hambrick, through tears. "That's all I'm asking. And for all the young black guys and young women, I want justice for them."

The surveillance footage, which was released by the Nashville District Attorney and obtained from a nearby school, shows Metro Nashville police Officer Andrew Delke, 25, chasing Hambrick on a sidewalk just after 7 p.m. CT (8 p.m. ET) on July 26.

Delke then stops and takes a shooting stance, and Hambrick falls to the ground. The officer then moves toward Hambrick with his weapon still drawn.

There is no audio with the video. Police said Delke fired his gun "several times."​
The police are allowed to shoot people who are running away.

Nobody else is however. Security guards and civilians are not allowed.

But they do it.

Another one of those "where's dad" situations.
Dont run from the police and dont carry an illegal firearm.
Looks like you'll excuse any egregious behaviour from authority.

Common sense really....
It's common sense to accept US LEO will behave egregiously? Fair enough, you'd know better than I.

It's common sense to not run from the police while carrying an illegal handgun.
You just might get your dumbass shot.

Why don’t you anti cop people ever run stories on the cops who are ambushed and murdered?
What are you mad at here exactly?

#SpellItOut
She wants us to pretend we didnt see this story.
I pretend nothing, I know you don’t give a shit about murdered ambushed cops!
I dont give a shit about murdered cops. Thats why I dont start threads about them. If you want to start a thread be my guest.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

#SpellItOut
I dont give a shit about murdered cops. Thats why I dont start threads about them. If you want to start a thread be my guest.
I already said that! See how well I know you?

#SpellItOut
I already said that! See how well I know you?
All I see is you begging someone to start a thread on murdered cops when no one gives a shit. Get back on topic bitch.
Nope! Whore! I asked a question to which I knew the answer before you answered.

Hambrick was a thug.

Where is the evidence of this?

I knew before I even looked what I'd find.

"Hambrick's friends acknowledged he had a long history of run-ins with the law, starting when he was a student at Whites Creek High School. Court records show that in 2010 he pleaded guilty to a charge of robbery and was convicted of a separate charge of misdemeanor assault, when he threw a stapler at a girl, striking her in the face.

Later, Hambrick would be convicted on drug and weapon possession charges, and in 2013 he was accused of selling drugs within 1,000 feet of a school. He was due back in court next year on several felony drug and weapons charges. Police say he was a member of a gang."

It's common sense to not run from the police while carrying an illegal handgun.
How did the officer know it was illegal.

Oh, forgot, the 2nd doesn't apply to the 13%. Only common sense after all.

If he hadn't done anything wrong why was he running?
Of course we all know he was a thug and would have eventually been shot by one of his homies.

Again, when you do not study an issue and all you have is your opinion, it leads people to ask dumb questions. Like this one:

Total Line of Duty Deaths: 92

Killed By Police 2018

(720) As of July 31, 2018

Killed By Police - 2018

720 people have been killed by police. 37 police have died by gunfire thus far in 2018. Police have killed 19.5 times more than they have could potentially gave ben ambushed and murdered by.

Hambrick was a thug.

"Hambrick's friends acknowledged he had a long history of run-ins with the law, starting when he was a student at Whites Creek High School. Court records show that in 2010 he pleaded guilty to a charge of robbery and was convicted of a separate charge of misdemeanor assault, when he threw a stapler at a girl, striking her in the face.

Later, Hambrick would be convicted on drug and weapon possession charges, and in 2013 he was accused of selling drugs within 1,000 feet of a school. He was due back in court next year on several felony drug and weapons charges. Police say he was a member of a gang."

No, you assumed that because he was black he was a thug. Now tell me something bigot, did anything he do warrant the death sentence he got with no trial?

Hambrick was a thug.

No, you assumed that because he was black he was a thug. Now tell me something bigot, did anything he do warrant the death sentence he got with no trial?

Was he a thug or not?

Forum List

Back