Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

Shooting someone isnt "detaining" someone.

never said it was. The jogger was in fact detained after he was since he could get up and go anywhere because he was dead.

the definition of detained is “1. To keep from proceeding; delay or retard”

After shooting the jogger he was kept from proceeding.

never said it was. The jogger was in fact detained after he was since he could get up and go anywhere because he was dead.

Bro, that is the laziest, most childish attempt at a counter debate i have seen in awhile. How can i even be expected to respond to that in as serious manner? Do better next time.

Bro, that is the laziest, most childish attempt at a counter debate i have seen in awhile. How can i even be expected to respond to that in as serious manner? Do better next time.

The poster you refer to is excessively stooopid...along with other mental issues and he is spamming the board with the same nonsense over and over.

First of all Ahmaud could not have been in fear of his life when he ran towards MCMichales truck.

If one is in fear of his life he does not run towards what he feels is a threat to him, he runs in a different direction.
[/

No. He was trapped between the gunmen and the third man in his car who was recording an aggravated assault in progress.

The prosecutor say that the man in the car had already cut Albery off and forced him to turn around and run in the other direction towards the two gun man in the pick up truck. He used his car as a weapon.

The two heroes had the right to stop Arbery for him fleeing from suspected felony.

That's where all the ifs and buts end. Whether Arbery committed a felony is irrelevant.

Of course the idiots here pretend that now anything warrants a "kidnapping". That is ridiculous, don't repeatedly commit highly suspicious activity / steal things / run from police and it won't ever be a problem. The basic problem is that they see Arbery as not having done anything wrong, while the fact is he constantly did things wrong by entering property with no trespassing sign, fleeing from 911 and all the other...
Did you say don't run from police ??
I hope! But when we see James fields in jail
For defending his rights, something isn’t right.. I still can’t understand how a road full of hate, sticks, rocks, wasn't a threat to ppl in cars.

There was a video showing him committing a crime with his car used as weapon.

No he was in fear of his life and trying to escape.

Miscarriages of justice happens and his was one of those.

Fearing for your life that you are going to jail for committing crime is not legitimate.

As pointed out before, if had been in fear of his life he would not have been running towards those he felt in fear of. He would have run in a diffrent direction.

The two heroes had the right to stop Arbery for him fleeing from suspected felony.

That's where all the ifs and buts end. Whether Arbery committed a felony is irrelevant.

Of course the idiots here pretend that now anything warrants a "kidnapping". That is ridiculous, don't repeatedly commit highly suspicious activity / steal things / run from police and it won't ever be a problem. The basic problem is that they see Arbery as not having done anything wrong, while the fact is he constantly did things wrong by entering property with no trespassing sign, fleeing from 911 and all the other...
For defending his rights, something isn’t right.. I still can’t understand how a road full of hate, sticks, rocks, wasn't a threat to ppl in cars.

Fearing for your life that you are going to jail for committing crime is not legitimate.

As pointed out before, if had been in fear of his life he would not have been running towards those he felt in fear of. He would have run in a diffrent direction.
That isnt even debatable. No one runs 100 feet towards a person they are in fear of their life of.

I saw a news clip video of a struggle between TM and Arbery for the weapon just left of the truck, where fist and swinging were taking place in the struggle. Yes they might have ended up in front of the truck where a gun was fired, but a struggle was in motion before that shot was fired.

You are messed up when you wrote “ Yes they might have ended up in front of the truck where a gun was fired, but a struggle was in motion before that shot was fired“. The motion of the two men was always from right to left starting unseen in front of the truck. The first shot was fired when both men were in front of the truck.

Then after the gun went off the continuation of movement leftward went on until both men were visible on the left side of the truck where you can see the fight for control if the shotgun which had already been fired.

They did not move back into the front of the truck a second time.
Why did it take Travis so
Long to shoot Arbery if that was the intention?

Good common sense point.

They had no reason or motive to shoot him until Travis was attacked.

To think good honest citizens with connections to law enforcement would go out and committ cold blooded murder is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen demonstrated on any of the boards.

Vigilantes do not call cops....the first thing Greg McMichales did was to call the police and let them know what was going on.

Thus they also knew the police were on the way. It would have been the ultimate insanity then for the McMichaels to committ murder. Not even worthy of discussion.

When a discussion goes this far south it is time to shut it down. Just pure childish idiocy and circular arguments.

That isnt even debatable. No one runs 100 feet towards a person they are in fear of their life of.

Exactly......common sense alone dictates that.

How can i even be expected to respond to that in as serious manner?

Run boy. The fact is the white men set out to detain him and they succeeded.

An ambulance ride to the morgue I don’t consider to be getting away.
You have yet to provide any evidence that they tried to detain him.

All the McMichaels did was to ask him to stop that they needed to talk to him. That does not constitute arrest or even evidence of an attempt to detain.

I saw a news clip video of a struggle between TM and Arbery for the weapon just left of the truck, where fist and swinging were taking place in the struggle. Yes they might have ended up in front of the truck where a gun was fired, but a struggle was in motion before that shot was fired.

You are messed up when you wrote “ Yes they might have ended up in front of the truck where a gun was fired, but a struggle was in motion before that shot was fired“. The motion of the two men was always from right to left starting unseen in front of the truck. The first shot was fired when both men were in front of the truck.

Then after the gun went off the continuation of movement leftward went on until both men were visible on the left side of the truck where you can see the fight for control if the shotgun which had already been fired.

They did not move back into the front of the truck a second time.
Why did it take Travis so
Long to shoot Arbery if that was the intention?

Good common sense point.

They had no reason or motive to shoot him until Travis was attacked.

To think good honest citizens with connections to law enforcement would go out and committ cold blooded murder is one of the dumbest things I have ever seen demonstrated on any of the boards.

Vigilantes do not call cops....the first thing Greg McMichales did was to call the police and let them know what was going on.

Thus they also knew the police were on the way. It would have been the ultimate insanity then for the McMichaels to committ murder. Not even worthy of discussion.

When a discussion goes this far south it is time to shut it down. Just pure childish idiocy and circular arguments.
It just proves that they dont even believe in their position. They arent interested in a real debate because, they know they cant win it.

How can i even be expected to respond to that in as serious manner?

Run boy. The fact is the white men set out to detain him and they succeeded.

An ambulance ride to the morgue I don’t consider to be getting away.
You have yet to provide any evidence that they tried to detain him.

All the McMichaels did was to ask him to stop that they needed to talk to him. That does not constitute arrest or even evidence of an attempt to detain.
Exactly! If Travis tried to tackle him, this would be a different discussion, but that isnt what happened. At no point did anyone try to detain Arbery.

Are you suggesting that Travis was waiting for Arbery to get to the front of the truck so he could shoot him,

No. My only point is that Travis M did in fact position himself in front of the truck in close proximity to the jogger on his path. Therefore we can’t see what happened but the point is Travis M ran towards the jogger. That is an attack.

Are you suggesting that Travis was waiting for Arbery to get to the front of the truck so he could shoot him,

No. My only point is that Travis M did in fact position himself in front of the truck in close proximity to the jogger on his path. Therefore we can’t see what happened but the point is Travis M ran towards the jogger. That is an attack.
He positioned himself as the suspected burglar was running towards him. So what? Thats what you do when faced with a potentially violent man who is coming for you. Positioning yourself isnt a crime. Attacking someone is, which is what Arbery, and only Arbery did.

are you not the one who said that Travis M never left the driver side of the truck. So how can we trust your judgment that Travis M and his father only wanted to talk. If they only wanted to talk Travis M should have stayed on the driver side of the truck because he saw that the jogger went around on the right of the truck to avoid him up close. So who was it that made the confrontation up close. The jogger had a set path straight down the road. It was Travis M who made a circling pattern to get in front of the truck and cut the jogger off at point-blank range.

Anyone attempting to justify the actions of those 2 troglodytes is human scum.

Easy enough.
Your argument isnt compelling. Would you like to try again or are you just sticking with that ^ weak shit?
I'll simplify for you. Say a caucasian's car broke down, and they were peering into the window of a closed repair shop. He's confronted by a black neighbor, and ends up dead. I'm sure you would have the same opinion.

You fool nobody.

are you not the one who said that Travis M never left the driver side of the truck. So how can we trust your judgment that Travis M and his father only wanted to talk. If they only wanted to talk Travis M should have stayed on the driver side of the truck because he saw that the jogger went around on the right of the truck to avoid him up close. So who was it that made the confrontation up close. The jogger had a set path straight down the road. It was Travis M who made a circling pattern to get in front of the truck and cut the jogger off at point-blank range.
Why does talking to Arbery require that it be done from such a specific location? Furthermore, Travis WAS on the drivers side of the truck, so you are a double retard.

Forum List

Back