Video shows Ahmaud Arbery Was caught breaking and entering an unfinished property, then towards McMichael‘s house

The follow was over, the father prob said forget it, I’m on the phone with the cops,

You are an idiot you know. He was on the phone with the cops. At least 911. You can’t say he probably said something because it’s recorded what he actually said.

And seconds before the shots were fired it’s too late to call off the aggravated assault. It was aggravated assault when the gunmen passed the jogger and stopped in the road to intercept him.

they cannot uncommit the felony that put fear of bodily harm into their victims mind by deciding in the final seconds preceding his death that their last second intent was to let him run past the roadblock unharmed while yellin Stop STOP STOP
Lol he was on the phone with the cops way before the first shots. You don’t have to lie, I know this isn’t court I can’t hold you in contempt, but stop trolling with your fake news
LOL

Not according to the actual 911 call that's been released. Don't they train you idiots any better than this in Russia?
Cool story
It's cool 'cause it's true...

Are ya feeling stupid yet?

The video proves I’m correct,, way before the first shot,, he was trying to explain the situation but Arbery attacked his hero son.

18 seconds is not "way before the first shot" following a 4 minute chase.

They were parked ....not chasing. Looks like ahmaud was chasing them....running up on them like that....Oh my bad I forgot.....he was in fear of his life he wouldn't do sumptin so stoooopid....but wait the video shows it...whas going on here.? Would a sane man run to what or whoever he considered a threat to his life? Any sane person on here want to answer that.

They were parked?? Then what was Travis doing out of his vehicle? Looking for loose change on the ground to pay for his upcoming legal expences?

The follow was over, the father prob said forget it, I’m on the phone with the cops,

You are an idiot you know. He was on the phone with the cops. At least 911. You can’t say he probably said something because it’s recorded what he actually said.

And seconds before the shots were fired it’s too late to call off the aggravated assault. It was aggravated assault when the gunmen passed the jogger and stopped in the road to intercept him.

they cannot uncommit the felony that put fear of bodily harm into their victims mind by deciding in the final seconds preceding his death that their last second intent was to let him run past the roadblock unharmed while yellin Stop STOP STOP
Lol he was on the phone with the cops way before the first shots. You don’t have to lie, I know this isn’t court I can’t hold you in contempt, but stop trolling with your fake news
LOL

Not according to the actual 911 call that's been released. Don't they train you idiots any better than this in Russia?
Cool story

The video proves I’m correct,, way before the first shot,, he was trying to explain the situation but Arbery attacked his hero son.

They were parked ....not chasing. Looks like ahmaud was chasing them....running up on them like that....Oh my bad I forgot.....he was in fear of his life he wouldn't do sumptin so stoooopid....but wait the video shows it...whas going on here.? Would a sane man run to what or whoever he considered a threat to his life? Any sane person on here want to answer that.

They were parked?? Then what was Travis doing out of his vehicle? Looking for loose change on the ground to pay for his upcoming legal expences?

Getting a better view to describe the criminal to the police

LOL

Cool story

Getting a better view to describe the criminal to the police

If that's what he was doing, he could have taken a photo on his phone.

Why? He Could verbally describe plus he had his protection in his hand

Looks like they were going to let him go ,, they did enough, father was in the phone with the cops..
The follow was over, the father prob said forget it, I’m on the phone with the cops, so Travis got out, probably yelled something at the criminal. Still no reason to attack him

The video proves I’m correct,,

You cannot be correct about anything. You post idiotIc nonsense all day seven days a week. Your latest being that GM told TM to let the jogger go and then Faun posts GM’s 911 call depicting GM telling the jogger to stop as he comes around the truck - TM is in front of truck during that half second and the first shot was fired.

Nowhere did GM tell TM to back off I’m on the phone with police let the jogger go by.

You made that all up in your ignorant racist head.

And you claim Faun’s video proves you are correct.

Hey dude you really are on to something like how you explain it all so well aka ....i saw that black guy running and I decided to get out my camera while i ate my watermelon and focused in on some white dude who was chasing dis heah black guy around the mulberry tree waving a confederate flag not to mention he was wearing a kkk outfit and had a picture of adolph tatooed on his forehead whilst he was singing ole man river and waving at all the girls laying nude out in the park trying to look like blacks by wearing fuzzy wigs and darkening their skins and they saw it all how dat white guy with the shotgun was chasing Ahmaud around and around the truck until he got off a shot then ahmaud started chasing him and I got all these still shots of shadows proving that under the truck shadows show dat white guy punching ahmaud just before he shot him so he got to be guilty yep I figured it out all by mahself....black lives matter..

I read and see some bad stuff in here, and so I'm just keeping up with all the good points made by everyone that seemingly are good points, and I'm leaving the other bad points or all of the bad behavior to rot and die on the vines.

Keep it civil folks, is that so hard to do ?

Its long past the time to be civil...when we have a media that mouths propaganda 24/7 and lied about this case from the start.....claiming white racists hunt down black to kill...time people quit trying to be civil and realize the media has declared war on White America....no time for civility now. Time to wage war.

and lets get real.....no one cares about black lives....not even blacks unless the black was killed by a white man despite the fact the black was committing a crime whilst kilt.....dat does not mattah at all to da Africans....why? We all know why....because they can use it to further their fallacious agenda of black victimhood and use that to get moe money from Uncle Sam.

BTW just heard Ahmaud's mother has collected a cool 200 large....just by letting the race baiters use her.
Ok, but why fall into the trap that everyone falls into these days, and that trap is to stereotype all people of a race as if they all are bad when we as civilized people know better than this ?? Are you just using racism as a way to vent your anger, but in reality you're not really a racist at heart ???

I cherish my friends of all races, and I treat them in the same ways that I want to be treated in life. If people are racist to me, then I can be someone they won't like. Until then I judge a person on their character, and on their actions. We are all human beings that are flawed (none perfect, no not one). Being a Christian gives me perspective and wisdom to wade through the waters of chaos and anarchy, and to hopefully add my thoughts in a positive way to these boards and/or topics.

No not perfect, no not one. We must be knowledgeable of righteousness and clothe ourselves in it or all is lost.

Why? A very good reason why. Had he stayed in his truck and taken a picture instead, he wouldn't be in jail today. :cuckoo:

Are you ever not this retarded?

Looks like they were going to let him go ,, they did enough, father was in the phone with the cops..
The follow was over, the father prob said forget it, I’m on the phone with the cops, so Travis got out, probably yelled something at the criminal. Still no reason to attack him

The video proves I’m correct,,

You cannot be correct about anything. You post idiotIc nonsense all day seven days a week. Your latest being that GM told TM to let the jogger go and then Faun posts GM’s 911 call depicting GM telling the jogger to stop as he comes around the truck - TM is in front of truck during that half second and the first shot was fired.

Nowhere did GM tell TM to back off I’m on the phone with police let the jogger go by.

You made that all up in your ignorant racist head.

And you claim Faun’s video proves you are correct.

Hey dude you really are on to something like how you explain it all so well aka ....i saw that black guy running and I decided to get out my camera while i ate my watermelon and focused in on some white dude who was chasing dis heah black guy around the mulberry tree waving a confederate flag not to mention he was wearing a kkk outfit and had a picture of adolph tatooed on his forehead whilst he was singing ole man river and waving at all the girls laying nude out in the park trying to look like blacks by wearing fuzzy wigs and darkening their skins and they saw it all how dat white guy with the shotgun was chasing Ahmaud around and around the truck until he got off a shot then ahmaud started chasing him and I got all these still shots of shadows proving that under the truck shadows show dat white guy punching ahmaud just before he shot him so he got to be guilty yep I figured it out all by mahself....black lives matter..
:cuckoo:

How about this new incident with this George Floyd feller in Minnesota ??? Wow.

It looks very bad from most people's perspective. It's Unbelievable, but the cop whose name I don't know, looks to be at fault on that one.

Still yet, what we have is bad players in society of all stripes, and they have to be carefully weeded out (rendered powerless in society, not killed or banished (otherwise if profiled to be bad characters in proof there of), but instead to rehabilitate them somehow, but even so still (strip them of their power none the less).

Probably a topic going on for that situation already, so I will visit it as well.

The main thing is to not stereotype complete races, and all for the bad characters of those that exist within the races.

Come on people, we know you know better, so don't let your anger guide you in the wrong directions.

Why? A very good reason why. Had he stayed in his truck and taken a picture instead, he wouldn't be in jail today. :cuckoo:

He’s making millions in jail lol
Oh? What's he spending it on? Cigarettes for his new boyfriend?

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

You're a felon, you know about that first hand.

Well when he gets out.. they gonna be rich.

LOLOL

He's never getting out, ijit. He'll be lucky if they don't fry him.

LOLOL

He's never getting out, ijit. He'll be lucky if they don't fry him.
Poor guy .

Hindsight is always 20/20 if everyone that was in the twin towers had stayed home that day they would all be alive.

You are thus making a fallacious argument. None of us have hindsight....unfortunately.

Gred McDaniels had dedicted his life to law enforcement. He was deputized as the man to go to for the citizens in that neighborhood in regards to the problems they were having with trespassers and burglars.

Thus when he recognizes the suspect running down the street....really hauling ass right in front of his own house ......you essentially want him to go back inside his house and hide under the covers...ridiculous.

Greg did what any law abiding citizen should do .....try and help get this mental retard that was a menace to society put in jail where he belonged.

The community was lucky this mental case had not killed a bunch of kids when he took a loaded pistol to school....it fell out of his pocket before he could do any harm and thus was apprehended after taking off running and being chased down by the police. Two officers were injured in that melee.

Thus the nutcase should have been in jail. If the authorities had done their job none of this would have happened and the media would not once again be trying to create racial chaos, riots etc. by propagandizing the black community into really believing there were white people out there hunting black people to kill.

these still shots of shadows proving that under the truck shadows show dat white guy punching ahmaud just before he shot him

I’ve said the shadows and the white cap seen through the windshield prove that you were a racist liar when you said that you see in the video Arbery grabbing the shotgun before the first shot is fired. And you say the gunmen never pointed their guns at their victim. You cannot say that because the video does not show the gunmen throughout the entire publicly released video.

We see him go around the right side of the truck and then quickly,very quickly veer to the left and grab a hold on Travis's shotgun and we hear a shot

Its a lie hornet. You cannot see the gun being grabbed before the first shot was fired.

The shadow, and the white hat In the windshield, and gunman’s feet over the centerline proves you cannot see what happens for about half a second before the first shot was fired. TM couid very well have fired a shot on his own before Arbery could make physical contact with the shotgun.

I don’t claim to see anything I can’t see. I say leave it to the forensic scientists who will figure out what happened and present their findings. Until then I do know for a fact that you have a very poor relationship with the truth.

Last edited:
Here is the video that proves the above poster is wrong....what he calls a white hat is the white T shirt that Ahmaud is wearing.

Look at this video in full screen mode and slow motion if you know how to do that.

Then at around the fifteen second mark on the video you will see the white T shirt running across the front of the truck....clearly showing Ahmaud has veered left and is running over to Travis almost in the middle of the road to attack him.

He was deputized

When? Where is the Paperwork giving GM the power to arrest and his certification for things like use of lethal force certification?

By statutory definition, a peace officer is any person who is vested expressly either by law or by virtue of public employment or service with authority to enforce the criminal or traffic laws through power of arrest and whose duties include the preservation of public order, the protection of life and property, and the prevention, detection or investigation of crimes.​

State officers such as the Georgia State Patrol, the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, the Georgia Department of Natural Resources, and the Georgia Department of Corrections, deputy sheriffs, county police, municipal police, and campus police are a few of the many examples of peace officers. Additionally, the Georgia Peace Officer Standards and Training Council also has a statutory responsibility to certify non-peace officers such as communications officers and detention officers.​

Before POST will certify a candidate as a peace officer, the candidate must meet certain minimum standards for employment. These requirements are outlined in the Official Code of Georgia Annotated 35-8-8.​

If GM qualifies I reckon he could still be a cop with a badge and a gun.

What this will come down to in court, is whether the defendants could have avoided killing the victim. The answer is, "Yes". The next question will be, "Then why didn't you?"
The defendants admitted that they "Chased him down." Had they stopped chasing the victim down, the murder could have been avoided. Had they stayed in the truck, the murder could have been avoided. By calling 911 before they started chasing the victim, the murder could have been avoided.
The fact that they had options to prevent the murder and murdered the victim anyway, is why the shooters are facing murder charges.
They chased down and murdered an unarmed man. Guilty.

Nonsense....everything they did was not only rational but legal.....the only illegal act we see is that of Ahmaud assaulting Travis....which resulted in Travis justifiably using lethal force to defend his life.

110#2200 reply to 110#2197
Here is the video that proves the above poster is wrong....what he calls a white hat is the white T shirt that Ahmaud is wearing.

you are a liar. Unless you can convince the jury that Arbery’s shoulder is on the gunman’s shadow.

and ... Arbery’s shoulder moves into the same location in the windshield because both men were moving to the left.

video evidence when we see both hat and the shoulder In the same frame;

Yellow arrow - hat shifted about a foot left of - Red arrow.

Green arrow - shoulder moving left equidistant with the white hat.
68814859-2BE3-4009-8202-5F296A6F3016.jpeg
9A7F0219-F4D0-4B5B-BD4D-A0C429D1561D.jpeg

Below you can see the hat and the shoulder as both men come into view as they continue moving to the left.
B0379713-9AAD-4A8C-A5A6-DBCBD4A98474.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back