Video of Donald Trump's sister surfaces. She says he has "no principles", "cannot be trusted"

When is Trump going to call his sister an ugly cow and a loser?

Anyone who still believes Trump needs his head examined.
They don't care, that's the thing. They'll forgive all of it. They have the pugilistic white nationalist strongman they've been waiting for, for decades. This is their time.

He could shoot his sister on Fifth Avenue and they wouldn't care.
Here is where you are wrong Mac. It is no longer that they wouldn’t care it is that they would actually cheer him on.

This isn't exactly a surprise, and therefore won't register.

The Trumpsters don't care, since they have no standards for him. The rest of us know already.
What's even worse than that is in ten years you will not be able to find anyone that will admit having supported him.

They don't care, that's the thing. They'll forgive all of it. They have the pugilistic white nationalist strongman they've been waiting for, for decades. This is their time. He could shoot his sister on Fifth Avenue and they wouldn't care.
Here is where you are wrong Mac. It is no longer that they wouldn’t care it is that they would actually cheer him on.
Fair point, and a scary thought. Ugly times.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
I never thought that I would agree with a Trump. But this is the second one I agree with.
First Donald's niece and now his sister.
Will Trump call her nasty on Twitter? Stay tuned
"I'm talking too freely,” Maryanne Trump Barry, a former federal judge and President Trump’s older sister, said during 15 hours recorded in 2018 and 2019 by her niece, Mary L. Trump. Barry’s remarks are the most critical comments known to have been made about the president by one of his siblings."
ORANGE MAN BAD! MOMMY WHY WONT HE LEAVE LOL

You people who keep calling out others for TDS are the deranged one. No matter what the evidence against Trump, you have such blind and obsessive loyalty to Trump that you psychologically can’t handle the truth. Derangement is the purview of the Trump supporter.
Well said. You took the words out of my mouth.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
I never thought that I would agree with a Trump. But this is the second one I agree with.
"I'm talking too freely,” Maryanne Trump Barry, a former federal judge and President Trump’s older sister, said during 15 hours recorded in 2018 and 2019 by her niece, Mary L. Trump. Barry’s remarks are the most critical comments known to have been made about the president by one of his siblings."
This kind of shit is pathetic and reveals desperation. Sad.

So, her opinion is supposed to matter to us? What are these “lies”?

She just sounds like another TDS moron, just like you.
You people who keep calling out others for TDS are the deranged one. No matter what the evidence against Trump, you have such blind and obsessive loyalty to Trump that you psychologically can’t handle the truth. Derangement is the purview of the Trump supporter.
Agree. The same can be said about Obama supporters.

This kind of shit is pathetic and reveals desperation.
Actually, it reveals Trump's lack of character.

Miles Taylor........“What we saw — week in and week out, after 2½ years in that administration — was terrifying.”

John Bolton........"Trump explicitly sought to use taxpayer money as leverage to extract help from another country for his partisan political campaign, a quid pro quo that House Democrats called an abuse of power."

Maryanne Trump Barry......"“He has no principles. None. None. He's a liar and a phony."

Brian Stelter.......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IS7Na40KoDw

Mary Trump.........‘For Donald, lying was primarily a mode of self-aggrandizement meant to convince other people he was better than he actually was.’

Bob Woodward......"Rage" -- will have stunning details about the President's behavior and decision making."

Michael Cohen......."In some ways, I knew him better than even his family did because I bore witness to the real man, in strip clubs, shady business meetings, and in the unguarded moments when he revealed who he really was: a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man."

I know, I know, it's all fake news. Or their opinions don't matter. Or they had an ax to grind. Or..........whatever.

The thing is, this is just a small sampling of the damning things people who know him and worked for have said. Add Mattis, Kelly, McMaster, Tillerson, etc. to the list.

Deep down, Trumpleton's know what has been said is true.

Repubs are openly criticizing him for his comments about the Q nuts. About his bible toting photo op. About his unhinged comments regarding mail-in voting.

The days of the Orange Menace are waning. Good thing, cuz this experiment in democracy is showing signs of stress.

This isn't exactly a surprise, and therefore won't register.

The Trumpsters don't care, since they have no standards for him. The rest of us know already.
What's even worse than that is in ten years you will not be able to find anyone that will admit having supported him.
In Washington, there is already talk of a congressional joint nonpartisan investigation of the US response to the Coronavirus. That will of course hang the US failure on the lack of planning, execution, coordination, and leadership on the Trump administration. That will cement Donald Trump's place in history.

I judge Trump on results, not what others may say about him. There is no one more jaded about the political system of this banana republic nor do I participate in it. I can say with ZERO reservations that Trump has done more good, accomplished more even with the deep state going after him with all they have with the lamestream media doing their dirty work.

Yeppers, I would take Trump over ANY leftard or neocon past or present by a long shot. Anyone that would vote and side with the demcrat commie party are the ones with mental illness.
Yessir. The country sure couldn’t be any better than it is right now.

Forum List

Back