Rumor Spreading That Biden's Speech Was Taped And Edited

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I knew that Biden's speech wasn't live. I could tell that from the moment I saw it. Biden is the first virtual presidential candidate.....and I don't think he will be the last.

“Now, the assumption I think that everybody had going in, was that he was live,” Limbaugh told listeners. But, he added, “Some people are of the opinion that it had to be taped—and that it had to be taped in segments. And the segments had to be edited together.” Because, as “some people” think, Biden is “not capable of 22 minutes, even reading a prompter, with no screw-ups.”

“This is the prevailing theory,” Limbaugh added, claiming to know some “professional video people” who are currently studying the tape. “They’re trying to find out if it was taped or live, based on the premise that there isn't any evidence that Joe Biden has the ability to go 22 minutes, even on a prompter, without making a mistake, without some kind of a flub.”

It actually got more outlandish from there as Limbaugh explained that there were a couple of “tiny” mistakes during the speech but his team didn’t bother to fix them and they “went by so fast that you'd think that most people wouldn't notice it.”

Limbaugh summed up his “legitimate question” as, “Was that thing really live, or was it a series of edited-together segments, made to look live, on the premise that Biden isn't capable of 22 minutes, however long it was, of flawless reading, with proper emotion and all that, of what's on a teleprompter, without making a single mistake?”

“It’d be hard for him to do,” the host concluded.

It really doesn't matter if Biden has Dementia or not.....I think it's just an act. They figure if everyone is talking about his deteriorating health and he shows up at the debate not being a blithering idiot....they'll consider it a massive win, because even if he loses the debates to Trump, the media will declare him the winner anyway.

I knew that Biden's speech wasn't live. I could tell that from the moment I saw it. Biden is the first virtual presidential candidate.....and I don't think he will be the last.

“Now, the assumption I think that everybody had going in, was that he was live,” Limbaugh told listeners. But, he added, “Some people are of the opinion that it had to be taped—and that it had to be taped in segments. And the segments had to be edited together.” Because, as “some people” think, Biden is “not capable of 22 minutes, even reading a prompter, with no screw-ups.”

“This is the prevailing theory,” Limbaugh added, claiming to know some “professional video people” who are currently studying the tape. “They’re trying to find out if it was taped or live, based on the premise that there isn't any evidence that Joe Biden has the ability to go 22 minutes, even on a prompter, without making a mistake, without some kind of a flub.”

It actually got more outlandish from there as Limbaugh explained that there were a couple of “tiny” mistakes during the speech but his team didn’t bother to fix them and they “went by so fast that you'd think that most people wouldn't notice it.”

Limbaugh summed up his “legitimate question” as, “Was that thing really live, or was it a series of edited-together segments, made to look live, on the premise that Biden isn't capable of 22 minutes, however long it was, of flawless reading, with proper emotion and all that, of what's on a teleprompter, without making a single mistake?”

It really doesn't matter if Biden has Dementia or not.....I think it's just an act. They figure if everyone is talking about his deteriorating health and he shows up at the debate not being a blithering idiot....they'll consider it a massive win, because even if he loses the debates to Trump, the media will declare him the winner anyway.

^triggered.

speech must have been tremendous. apparently joe biden has the best words.

It was some really good editing - seemless, and a lot of people in on the conspiracy. very difficult to pull-off.

None the less, it suggests that Biden can participate in debates with Trump, who is very smart and well versed.

Chauncey Gardener for President...

MW-EM967_seller_20160518135123_ZQ.jpg

It's sad. The whole Trump cult here fell for their own idiot conspiracy about Biden. Now they look like morons. Rather than admit they've been morons, they choose to go deeper down into the conspiracy stupid-hole.

At a minimum, Biden can read off a teleprompeter well. That's something Trump fails hilariously at doing. Biden looks much more mentally capable than Trump.

I'm having a hard time figuring out what difference it would make if his speech was recorded.

Maybe a reporter will ask Joe if it was a prerecorded speech.

It's sad. The whole Trump cult here fell for their own idiot conspiracy about Biden. Now they look like morons. Rather than admit they've been morons, they choose to go deeper down into the conspiracy stupid-hole.

At a minimum, Biden can read off a teleprompeter well. That's something Trump fails hilariously at doing. Biden looks much more mentally capable than Trump.
Uh....Trump doesn't need a teleprompter like Biden and Obama.
Trump can deliver a speech that lasts as long as 2 hours and entertain the audience.....because he knows the issues....and he loves his audience.
Can't say the same about Biden or Obama.

Forum List

Back