AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Hello, there are a growing number of our peaceful American and foreign born neighbors caring about the future of our Nation, as well as the emotional and physical well being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

If you have the time to listen to a native Chicagoan speak about his experiences, I'd like to read your honest opinion about James Hawthorne's thoughts, concerns as well as PAIN when witnessing and describing a specific population of African American girls and women he believes are impeding or depriving untold numbers of American children and teens from experiencing a SAFE, fairly or wonderfully happy American kid childhood all Americans have a right, as well as ABSOLUTE NEED to experience during a critical period of human/childhood development.

Do you believe our apparent caring, concerned fellow citizen James Hawthorne is speaking about a potentially life scarring PARENTAL CHILD CARE HEALTH CRISIS? :Childhood Trauma:

i9aAf8p.png

"(Most) Black Women are the reason for the ignorance and killing done by (Most) Black Men" ~James Hawthorne "Ghetto News Network"

In case there is any confusion, I am writing about and sharing evidence of America’s MUCH IGNORED, oppressive, potentially life scarring African American *PARENTAL CHILD CARE* HEALTH CRISIS that I, as well as a growing number of my reasonably responsible, caring, concerned American and foreign born neighbors believe is impeding our American neighbors of African descent from experiencing the equality and respect all peaceful, reasonably responsible Americans are entitled to enjoy.

ne5YTWF.jpg

fKEedqq.jpg

Peace.
___
American *(Children's)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect; End Community Violence/Fear, Police Anxiety & Educator's Frustrations

Tagged: #JamylaBolden, #TyshawnLee, #KingstonFrazier, #AvaCastillo, #JulieDombo, #FredrikaAllen, #EthanAli, #LavontayWhite, #NovaMarieGallman, #AyannaAllen, #TrinityGay, #T_H_U_G_L_I_F_E >>>REMEDY>>> #A_F_R_E_C_A_N

*"America’s Firm Resolve to End Childhood Abuse and Neglect”*

Forum List

Back