Video: Lebanese Baby 'Joins' Hezbollah

You see MEMRI and you know it's a LIE.

lmao

MEMRI only translates what is reported or broadcast, it does not created the stories.

You might not like such stories or videos exposed to the rest of the world but this is what is happening and broadcast in Arabic over there. This is what is broadcast on Hezbullah run TV.

MEMRI may be accurate (that is highly disputed) but it edits its videos and information and is very selective about what it reports and, in a sense, thaat creates the story.

One would call a site that very selectively only relayed negative, albeit truthful, stories about Jewish people, as anti-Semitic. I am sure one could paint an entirely negative picture of Jewish society by taking publications from Jewsish presses and paint a horrible and yet inaccurate picture.

Do you realoly think it speaks well of Jewish/Israeli culture and peoples to so blindly accept such hateful sites as this. It is almost as though you are cutting your own throats. You certainly are handing your enemies a loaded weapon.

Oh look, 'dreolin' brought Jews and Judaism into the mix, AGAIN , even though we are discussing MEMRI :lol:

What a surprise.

You have a serious obsession with Judaism and Jews, it's kind of scary. Pathetic as well.

Last edited:
One thing is for sure, if MEMERI was an Arab organization that took clips of Jewish telivison, but everything else about it was the same, 'dreolin' would not criticize it. In fact, he would say it was an accurate description of Jews in Israel.

Concerning MEMRI, like I and other have already said, all they do is show us clips from certain Arab T.V stations and translates them. The 'they are selective' argument is ridiculous, and just another form of trying to undermine the fact that it is a Jewish/Israeli station.

You see MEMRI and you know it's a LIE.

lmao

MEMRI only translates what is reported or broadcast, it does not created the stories.

You might not like such stories or videos exposed to the rest of the world but this is what is happening and broadcast in Arabic over there. This is what is broadcast on Hezbullah run TV.

MEMRI may be accurate (that is highly disputed) but it edits its videos and information and is very selective about what it reports and, in a sense, thaat creates the story.

One would call a site that very selectively only relayed negative, albeit truthful, stories about Jewish people, as anti-Semitic. I am sure one could paint an entirely negative picture of Jewish society by taking publications from Jewsish presses and paint a horrible and yet inaccurate picture.

Do you realoly think it speaks well of Jewish/Israeli culture and peoples to so blindly accept such hateful sites as this. It is almost as though you are cutting your own throats. You certainly are handing your enemies a loaded weapon.

MEMRI is based out of Washington DC and covers news from East Asia to South America as well and translates in a dozen languages.

Are you suggesting that what is broadcast in Arabic, Urdu, Turkish, etc. should not be translated so others can see what what is being said? We have translators for text on computers, why not for videos? What is said in other countries is still news.

So says the person who gets her news from Maaaaa'aaaan.

I get news from Maan and most arabic papers as well. I just like to read differing perspectives of a story. It depends on what paper publishes a story first and how long before western media might pick up on it.
I get news from more than 330 sources, 1200 feeds everyday. I don't rely on just a few.
I don't think anyone should.

It is rare that any other media outlet distributes the stories Ma'an does. As Ma'an is pro-Palestinian then I would like to see any stories Ma'an shows in other outlets such as AP, Reuters, BBC, even Al-Jazeera.

I don't like Ma'an as a source and would have objected to it a long time ago but it pales in comparison to the bigotry in some ot the sources you expect us to swallow, and that includes MEMRI.

Ya know, on some playground in the USA right at this minute, some kids are rolling around in the mud (or snow) and killing Afghanis with pointed fingers and cocked thumb and somewhere some 4 y.o. is dressing up in a soldier suit his military dad got him and killing a chinese commie to save his mommy and you put it on film and edit and mistranslate it and pretty soon, Americans are breeding young children for imperialistic war.

Man, American kiids were gunning down the nasty Germans three decades after WWII ended and their parents were proud o them.

I get news from Maan and most arabic papers as well. I just like to read differing perspectives of a story. It depends on what paper publishes a story first and how long before western media might pick up on it.
I get news from more than 330 sources, 1200 feeds everyday. I don't rely on just a few.
I don't think anyone should.

It is rare that any other media outlet distributes the stories Ma'an does. As Ma'an is pro-Palestinian then I would like to see any stories Ma'an shows in other outlets such as AP, Reuters, BBC, even Al-Jazeera.

I don't like Ma'an as a source and would have objected to it a long time ago but it pales in comparison to the bigotry in some ot the sources you expect us to swallow, and that includes MEMRI.

Ya know, on some playground in the USA right at this minute, some kids are rolling around in the mud (or snow) and killing Afghanis with pointed fingers and cocked thumb and somewhere some 4 y.o. is dressing up in a soldier suit his military dad got him and killing a chinese commie to save his mommy and you put it on film and edit and mistranslate it and pretty soon, Americans are breeding young children for imperialistic war.

Man, American kiids were gunning down the nasty Germans three decades after WWII ended and their parents were proud o them.

What about MEMRI are you not swallowing?

Are you saying the translations are incorrect?
Are you saying the Arabs/Muslims in the videos are really Zionist actors?

Personally, I think you criticize it because like I said, it is a Jewish organization.

But maybe you can prove me wrong , 'dreolin' ?

This hate you harbor in your heart for Ma'an is a terrible thing.

I suggest you seek to rid yourself of it.

Most of all it hurts you, its not hurting the rest of it, just you.

Al Ahram, Al Araby, Al Gad, Al Manar, Al Nahar, Daily Star, Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, Al Jazeera, Shanghai Daily, The Age....... have all run Maan stories or mentioned Maan as a source of a story. Al Jazeera in arabic and english or Al Jazeera american do not always have the same stories. I know in arabic it is more likely to mention Maan than it does in english. Not all Maan stories make it to other papers, but enough. Maan is only on of seven papers out of the PA/G.

Exactly. They use Ma'an as a source. I would find a story more credible if Ma'an was not the source and the source is more independent. If Ma'an runs a story from another outlet then I would find it more credible.

Lets look at the video and the title they give it, Lebanese baby joins Hezbollah, babies do not join Hezbollah.

lmao at anyone watching MEMRI

You all are obviously all Haters just looking for an excuse to hate.

Personally, I think you criticize it because like I said, it is a Jewish organization.

And the lack of credibility of MEMRI has been widely written about and it includes mistranslations, no links to sources, taking segments out of the full context they appear in, it has been widely written about.

MEMRI is based out of Washington DC and covers news from East Asia to South America as well and translates in a dozen languages.

Are you suggesting that what is broadcast in Arabic, Urdu, Turkish, etc. should not be translated so others can see what what is being said? We have translators for text on computers, why not for videos? What is said in other countries is still news.

MEMRI is indeed Washington DC based but nearly half of its founding members were Israelis who had seen service with Israeli military intelligence..

"The Board of directors and advisors of MEMRI includes Ehud Barak, Norman Podhoretz, Elie Wiesel, John Bolton, Nathan Sharansky, Elliott Abrams, Paul Bremer, Steve Emerson, Edgar Bronfman, Mort Zuckerman, Gen. Michael V. Hayden, Jeffrey Kaufman, Oliver "Buck" Revell, Robert Reilly"

Figure it out.

MEMRI's initial mission statement was "In its research, the institute puts emphasis on the continuing relevance of Zionism to the Jewish people and to the state of Israel." They changed that after the 9/11 attacks to make it more palatable to Americans.

I am suggesting that such translations by MEMRI are very selective and are chosen to portray Muslim and Arab society in the worse possible light. I imagine I can find many Jewish publications coming out of garages that are distasteful and they would no more represent Judaism than MEMRI represents Arabs.

And again, the editing is the story.

Middle East Media Research Institute - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everybody knows that Hamas and Hezbollah are murderers and cowards!!

Always hiding behind women and children!

Why the big surprise? It's not like it is a secret...it's public knowledge.

Lets look at the video and the title they give it, Lebanese baby joins Hezbollah, babies do not join Hezbollah.

Maybe Mrs. Sherri and her Iranian gang can save a bit of their allowance to buy disposible diapers for this new arrival. I am sure the mother will be most grateful for this type of gift.

I've told you many many times, you have ZERO credibility, specially when telling us what source is credible or not.

BTW, you still have yet to show us a video that is translated wrong or has some sort of lying.

All you do is criticize the source, why not criticize the actually...Oh that's right, because you can't. And your comment about the title of the video shows us that you didn't watch it.

Oh look, 'dreolin' brought Jews and Judaism into the mix, AGAIN , even though we are discussing MEMRI :lol:

What a surprise.

You have a serious obsession with Judaism and Jews, it's kind of scary. Pathetic as well.

Dreolin is absolutely correct in saying that the ONLY CREDIBLE criticism of MEMRI is
that it SELECTS ----the bad of arab muslim society for publication-----but his
conclusion that doing so renders it a HATE SITE. and its information LIES as islamo-
nazi sows regularly charge is silly Every journal and every journalist ---in the end product
is expressing a POV. THE LOGICAL person reads Memri KNOWING that it does
not exist to LAUD arab muslim culture but to point out problems----most specifically
the problems which exist as part of the conflict between jews and muslims.
Intelliegent persons should be able to take the REAL date that memri publishes
and dicuss it intelligently without farting out "ON ---jews---so it must be lies"<<
that is the statement that defines the ISLAMO NAZI FILTH of such an individual

Memri is especially valuable because when presenting a translation it presents
THE ORIGINAL arabic version------any person who spits out "LIE" without
bothering to check with an arabic literate person is an obvious nazi pig

BTW Sherri, you didn't answer any of the question in my post, all you did was spew crap ...as usual :D

Al Ahram, Al Araby, Al Gad, Al Manar, Al Nahar, Daily Star, Al-Sharq Al-Awsat, Al Jazeera, Shanghai Daily, The Age....... have all run Maan stories or mentioned Maan as a source of a story. Al Jazeera in arabic and english or Al Jazeera american do not always have the same stories. I know in arabic it is more likely to mention Maan than it does in english. Not all Maan stories make it to other papers, but enough. Maan is only on of seven papers out of the PA/G.

Exactly. They use Ma'an as a source. I would find a story more credible if Ma'an was not the source and the source is more independent. If Ma'an runs a story from another outlet then I would find it more credible.

I think Ma'an is mildly propagandistic but given the fact that it is rather a new and unsophisticated publication, that is understandable. It still does not change the fact that it is slightly biased though.

Personalloy, I think you should use it to seaarch for the story from a more acceptable source and use Ma'an as a last resort.

That being said, the Zionist posters use the absolutely most ridiculous and hateful sources and the other Zionists accept them without question.

i mean, look at this thread.

Sherri is so hypocritical, calling other hateful because of posting videos from MEMRI, and she says we are slandering religion.
Lets see what slandering religion REALLY is.

Here is a post from Sherri in response to a picture of Jews praying at the wailing wall:

sc6wig.jpg

I think Ma'an is mildly propagandistic but given the fact that it is rather a new and unsophisticated publication, that is understandable. It still does not change the fact that it is slightly biased though.

Personalloy, I think you should use it to seaarch for the story from a more acceptable source and use Ma'an as a last resort.

That being said, the Zionist posters use the absolutely most ridiculous and hateful sources and the other Zionists accept them without question.

i mean, look at this thread.

What sources are you talking about besides MEMRI (I already dismantled your argument about it) ? And what is wrong with them ?

Too funny. Here Frau Sherri admonishes SC to rid herself of hate. The irony will surely escape Frau Sherri.
:lmao:

Forum List

Back