VIDEO: Laid-off American worker makes impassioned case against low-cost foreign workers

The dynamics are changing. You must be a conservative and therefore unable to adapt so you whine. Capitalism brought this on. Wake up and smell the roses. This is no longer the industrial age. Its the information age.

No,letting millions of immigrants into our country caused the problem.
You can blame both sides for that.
Some people need to wake up and realize that the American worker is being fucked by design.
The government is looking for a populous that is happy living in a shithole apartment and working for peanuts. What better way to get em than importing them?
Damn youre ignorant. Everybody is an immigrant except the natives. The new immigrants were brought in for the same purposes the old immigrants were brought in for. Cheap labor. Thats the backbone of capitalism. It must hurt for you to be such a fucking idiot. :laugh:

I cant believe you're smart enough to breath....
Because you just said pretty much the same thing I did. Of course you cant seem to figure out why dems want em here as well...but thats no surprise.
Leave it to an idiot like you not to notice that both sides are fucking the American people. Anyone with half a brain should be alarmed....so I guess that leaves you out.
Where did you get the idea I didnt know both sides were part of it? I know I didnt say that. I just said you dumb ass conservatives actually want to vote for tax cuts for the capitalists that are driving the whole thing.

The very fact that both sides are doing this should concern you.
Your tech job can easily be filled by some dude from New Dehli at half the cost.
Me personally? It wont effect me one way or another except to bring my expenditures down since I'm retired.
I only care because I hate to see my country's future sold down the river for a bunch of corporate assholes that own both parties.
Not sure what you're fighting for...
I dont have a tech job. I have my own consulting firm in addition to other business ventures. It wont effect me either way and thats why I say its the information age not the industrial age. People need to wake up and adjust before its too late for them. Idiots that want to vote for these same companies getting tax cuts are morons.

Some people need to wake up and realize that the American worker is being fucked by design.
The government is looking for a populous that is happy living in a shithole apartment and working for peanuts. What better way to get em than importing them?
Damn youre ignorant. Everybody is an immigrant except the natives. The new immigrants were brought in for the same purposes the old immigrants were brought in for. Cheap labor. Thats the backbone of capitalism. It must hurt for you to be such a fucking idiot. :laugh:

Because you just said pretty much the same thing I did. Of course you cant seem to figure out why dems want em here as well...but thats no surprise.
Leave it to an idiot like you not to notice that both sides are fucking the American people. Anyone with half a brain should be alarmed....so I guess that leaves you out.
Where did you get the idea I didnt know both sides were part of it? I know I didnt say that. I just said you dumb ass conservatives actually want to vote for tax cuts for the capitalists that are driving the whole thing.

Your tech job can easily be filled by some dude from New Dehli at half the cost.
Me personally? It wont effect me one way or another except to bring my expenditures down since I'm retired.
I only care because I hate to see my country's future sold down the river for a bunch of corporate assholes that own both parties.
I dont have a tech job. I have my own consulting firm in addition to other business ventures. It wont effect me either way and thats why I say its the information age not the industrial age. People need to wake up and adjust before its too late for them. Idiots that want to vote for these same companies getting tax cuts are morons.

A country that produces nothing isnt long for this world and thats a fact.

And yes, liberals, this is not about Bush, Sara Palin or Ted Cruz it is all about what your party and Obama is doing to the working poor of this country. Sad really, really sad. I can't wait for the first liberal to post how lazy are the American poor.

An emotional Jay Palmer, a laid off technology worker, explained to the Senate Judiciary Committee the hardships of being replaced in the workforce by lower-cost foreign employees.

“I am the displaced American worker that cant speak out,” said Mr. Palmer. “The employee that my company chose not to invest in – but in order to replace me with cheaper labor. Cheaper labor that I had to train - train to do my job I learned how to do over the past 15 or 20 years.”

Read more: Laid-off American worker makes impassioned case against low-cost foreign workers - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter
if you can't bring the jobs to the ghettos of the world bring the few out of the ghettos to a "new heaven" not yet a ghetto.

And yes, liberals, this is not about Bush, Sara Palin or Ted Cruz it is all about what your party and Obama is doing to the working poor of this country. Sad really, really sad. I can't wait for the first liberal to post how lazy are the American poor.

An emotional Jay Palmer, a laid off technology worker, explained to the Senate Judiciary Committee the hardships of being replaced in the workforce by lower-cost foreign employees.

“I am the displaced American worker that cant speak out,” said Mr. Palmer. “The employee that my company chose not to invest in – but in order to replace me with cheaper labor. Cheaper labor that I had to train - train to do my job I learned how to do over the past 15 or 20 years.”

Read more: Laid-off American worker makes impassioned case against low-cost foreign workers - Washington Times
The dynamics are changing. You must be a conservative and therefore unable to adapt so you whine. Capitalism brought this on. Wake up and smell the roses. This is no longer the industrial age. Its the information age.

Yo, ass-wipe, Obama is against Capitalism? You can come up with something better? I mean another lie?
:cuckoo:

"GTP"

if you can't bring the jobs to the ghettos of the world bring the few out of the ghettos to a "new heaven" not yet a ghetto.

Must be careful when this is done, not to kill the host. And remembering you can't make a weak man strong by making the strong man weak.

Thats why I say conservatives are not too smart. You always produce something. If you didnt you wouldnt have an economy.

Yo, ass-wipe, Obama is against Capitalism? You can come up with something better? I mean another lie?
:cuckoo:

"GTP"
Yo dick licker. What did Obama have to do with my post? Can you come up with something relevant?

Thats why I say conservatives are not too smart. You always produce something. If you didnt you wouldnt have an economy.

Please pull your head out your ass, which side is destroying the manufacturing base with taxes and ridiculous regulations? Yes the dimwit left.

Please pull your head out your ass, which side is destroying the manufacturing base with taxes and ridiculous regulations? Yes the dimwit left.
You need to pull your head out of your ass. Profit margin is the bottom line. Cheap labor makes sure that profit margin is maximized. You clowns really think the businesses want to pay you top dollar when they can get someone to work for pennies on the dollar? :laugh:

You really dont get it...

You really dont get it...
Of course I get it. Youre an idiot that wants to give more tax breaks to businesses that are still going to hire people from overseas and leave you without a job.

You need to pull your head out of your ass. Profit margin is the bottom line. Cheap labor makes sure that profit margin is maximized. You clowns really think the businesses want to pay you top dollar when they can get someone to work for pennies on the dollar? :laugh:

You clearly know nothing about business, you just parrot the liberal talking points from the 1970's. 36,000 new regulations in just the last 10 years, nearly 800,000 pages long and you bunch of dumb asses wonder why jobs are fleeing this country.

Forum List

Back