video-Howard Dean: Of Course Health Care Law Is Redistribution of Wealth

Some are a little others not at all

Police WORK for the money.
The military WORKS for the money.
The libraries are paid for by the local community not the federal govt.
Public infastructure is paid for with fuel taxes, thus being paid by those who use the roads.
Medicare is paid into by everyone who works so those who didn't pay in but receive it are getting a redistribution of wealth.
The veterans at the VA receive that as part of the work they do in the military (which by the way, PROVIDE for the common defense, is constitutionally allowed).
Parks system are paid for by park visiting fees.
Schools are partially redistribution as some of their money is received from unconstitutional progressive federal tax revenue.

Ya know P_P, it's just pathetic that the OBVIOUS has to be EXPLAINED to these fucking MORONS.

None of this idiotic arguement prooves that these are not redistribution of wealth.

They are supported by monies that are collected and then redistributed to these entities.

You're absolutely correct. None of your idiotic arguments anywhere on this board prove a thing.

Your second sentence proves what you deny in your first.

Get a brain cell, huh? Just one?:eusa_pray:

Public infastructure is paid for with fuel taxes, thus being paid by those who use the roads.
Medicare is paid into by everyone who works so those who didn't pay in but receive it are getting a redistribution of wealth.
The veterans at the VA receive that as part of the work they do in the military (which by the way, PROVIDE for the common defense, is constitutionally allowed).
Schools are partially redistribution as some of their money is received from unconstitutional progressive federal tax revenue.

Ya know P_P, it's just pathetic that the OBVIOUS has to be EXPLAINED to these fucking MORONS.

None of this idiotic arguement prooves that these are not redistribution of wealth.

They are supported by monies that are collected and then redistributed to these entities.

I won't argue with you. You are a complete, total, 100% whacked out fucking moron.

I won't argue with you. You are a complete, total, 100% whacked out fucking moron.

Not to mention she posts 2 sentences, one contradicting the other. Well-reasoned, to say the least.:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
50% pay little or no taxes, the other 50% have to carry your sorry asses around..

Would you rather make 20,000 a year and pay no taxes, or 200,000 a year, and pay taxes?

So it's your belief you should penalize the rich. We know. Take more from those who have achieved because the lazy sons a bitches want some of what they've earned.

You people make me sick. You're human leeches. Professional welfare recipients. You have no shame or pride. You're trash.

50% pay little or no taxes, the other 50% have to carry your sorry asses around..

Would you rather make 20,000 a year and pay no taxes, or 200,000 a year, and pay taxes?

I would rather pay a 20% income tax on my 20,000 a year salary while the guy making 2,000,000 (or 200,000 or 2,000,000,000) a year also pays 20%.

Then again I like the constitution so this shouldn't shock you.

I've read that 3 or 4 times, and I still don't get where you're going.

What exactly are you saying?

Resdistribution of wealth by the government, for example Welfare or Social Security, is egalitarianism put into practice at the point of a gun. This blatant theft is often obscured by the fact that it is voted into place. They claim that the majority of people believe some individuals are deserving of "charity", and people should give some money to them. They say that they don't mind that government is using their money to help the needy.

This is an obfuscation, though. If people felt they should be charitable, they could donate on their own. Government is an agency of force. If something can be done voluntary, it wouldn't need to be done by the government. The redistributionists don't just want to give their money, they want to give other people's money away. Specifically, they want to take money from those that have earned it, and given to those that haven't.

Redistribution of wealth is an attack on the successful, and a subsidy to the unsuccessful. Egalitarians aims to achieve equality by bringing down the good to their level. Redistribution of wealth is one method of achieving their goal.

As you can see from my descriptions the police, military, libraries, public roads, and public parks do not fit into redistribution of wealth based on how the revenues are made to support each one and also based on the activities required to receive said revenues.

You're absolutely correct. None of your idiotic arguments anywhere on this board prove a thing.

Your second sentence proves what you deny in your first.

Get a brain cell, huh? Just one?:eusa_pray:

OK, so I'm not going totally crazy.

I believe you are mnistaken.
Your list, with the exception of medicare, are services to the public at large; Not services to particaular groups of people.

You do not need to demonstrate a certain income to get use of the library, schools. fire dept. etc.

Healthcare and other entitlement progrmas all revolves around household income.

You certainly seem to be a bit misguided. I assume certain news programs or commentary programs tried to make the analogy you just made; but it is wrong.

That was not the claim I made.

I said they were all examples of redistribution of wealth.

They are and insulting me will not change these facts as some have done.

Your list, with the exception of medicare, are services to the public at large; Not services to particaular groups of people.

You do not need to demonstrate a certain income to get use of the library, schools. fire dept. etc.

You certainly seem to be a bit misguided. I assume certain news programs or commentary programs tried to make the analogy you just made; but it is wrong.

So your definition of redistribution is that money is taken from a certain group and used to fund benefits / programs / services that are available to everyone, correct?

By no means did I intend to insult you, but seeing as I did, I will delete my post.

Redisribution is marxism. And all of us who did not vote for this regime knew it. So in essence we must punish the successful hard working Federal Income Tax Paying American some more. Give him his lesson. Don't work so hard. You will just have to give it to a porch sitter and that's just plain dumb.

How is it the incomes of the top 2% increased by 300% from 2002 through 2007 yet the average wages of the middle class taxpayer remained stagnant? Were the fat cats just "working harder"?? :lol:

All the people who voted for the Obama, just voted themselves to become his slaves.

wonder how they will ENJOY that one.:lol:

they are gonna get some "obama money" :lol::lol::lol:

I'm just waiting to quit my "jobs" so I can go on the Obama welfare program and all those young healthy liberals get to PAY for it..:woohoo:

If you quit your job for no credible reason, you likely won't qualify for "welfare" and you most definitely won't even collect unemployment. Knock yourself out trying.

So your definition of redistribution is that money is taken from a certain group and used to fund benefits / programs / services that are available to everyone, correct?

Redistribution - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Main Entry: re·dis·trib·ute
Pronunciation: \ˌrē-də-ˈstri-ˌbyüt also -byət\
Function: transitive verb
Date: 1611
1 : to alter the distribution of : reallocate
2 : to spread to other areas

— re·dis·tri·bu·tion \(ˌ)rē-ˌdis-trə-ˈbyü-shən\ noun

— re·dis·tri·bu·tion·al \-shnəl, -shə-nəl\ adjective

— re·dis·trib·u·tive \ˌrē-də-ˈstri-byü-tiv, -byə-\ adjective

Last edited:

If someone earns a million bucks a year, 50% will still provide a nice standard of living. But of course they NEVER actually have to PAY that much tax. That type of argument is asinine.

Redisribution is marxism. And all of us who did not vote for this regime knew it. So in essence we must punish the successful hard working Federal Income Tax Paying American some more. Give him his lesson. Don't work so hard. You will just have to give it to a porch sitter and that's just plain dumb.

How is it the incomes of the top 2% increased by 300% from 2002 through 2007 yet the average wages of the middle class taxpayer remained stagnant? Were the fat cats just "working harder"?? :lol:

Maybe they were; we dont know. You seem to have decided that they dont work harder.
We know one thing for sure, however. The "fat cats" were reaping the rewards of being business owners. The return on their investment of money, time,education and headaches.

You are aware of the headaches a business owner deals with, I am sure. Things the empoloyees know very little about.

Lawsuits with little to no merit.
Lawsuits with merit.
Insurasnce issues.
Contract discputes.
Calls on Sunday's.
Work on Saturday's.
Employees that steal.
Employees that complain.
Vendors that do not come through.
Clients that dont pay.
Leaks in the ceiling.
Floods in the warehouse.
Unemploment claims that are not valid
Unemployment claims that are valid.
Field audits.
Responsibility for ineptness or carlessness of employees

Sorry. If an employee wants the big returns, be willing to take on the big responsibility and start a business

If someone earns a million bucks a year, 50% will still provide a nice standard of living. But of course they NEVER actually have to PAY that much tax. That type of argument is asinine.

If they make a million bucks, who is to say that the time and money invested years earlier, is worth only 500K?

Exactly how can you make such a blanket assessment?

I do not see it possible for you to assume this.

Redistribution of wealth already happened. In the 50's and 60's, a CEO made 20 to 30 times what the lowest employee made. Now they make many hundreds of times.

The CEO of Cigna was given a 73 million dollar bonus. What could he have possibly done to "earn" 73 million dollars? Especially since Cigna doesn't "make" anything. The just "legally" skim money off of insurance policies.

The Bush 2.5 TRILLION dollar tax cuts moved the burden of taxes from the rich to the middle class with more than half going to the top 5%.

All the no bid contracts for Bush cronies in Iraq. Look at Blackwater. A company no one ever heard of to a billion dollar company owned by rich Republicans and friends of Bush.

The redistribution has already happened. What should happen is a "re-redistribution" back the other way.

Forum List

Back