(Video) Guiliani in Pennsylvania with a crowd and Eric Trump says their team was denied access to voter watch, says it's been going on for 20 hours

Biden is in the lead in PA.

The public was told for weeks that mail-in ballots would be counted last in Pennsylvania and some other states. Now - when it happens - the deranged cultists call it cheating, because the Orange-Object-of-their-Affections said so.
Postal employees are coming forward with info proving the cheating, as they were told to change the postal date to illegally get them counted.
Individuals have stories of missleading voters to disqualify their votes, meaning many people would not know their vote was disqualified when leaving off their ballot, in order to report it.
Tricks like telling People the wrong voting district,
The wrong pen that machines reject, telling them not to sign the ballot etc.
Even Dr Martin Luther King's niece was being told not to sign her Ballot, so they could rip it up as disqualified. Are you gonna call her a liar and risk being labeled a racist? *L*
My aunt went to her precinct, and she votes republican straight ticket, but she was given a Democrat ballot instead of the republican ballot when she went to cast her vote. She looked at it, and didn't recognize the names, and she said what the heck is going on here ?

Not sure what she was talking about back then, because I didn't know how they operated back when it happened to her. It's been several years back now. There has been cheating and the attempts to mislead for quite a while in this country, and it's all been part of a movement seeking to control government for agenda purposes. We know who the worst offenders have been, because they have learned to be highly corrupt in their desperation to constantly control government for agenda purposes.
And this time there's more at stake and they have nothing to lose thus take more risks, because they must win to obstruct and remove the investigations of their coup and pay to play corruption schemes.

If only Hannity's show was accepted as evidence in court. It's amazing what Trumpkins will believe.
Shimon's finds and my finds are not From media, they are what your media is supposed to do, old fashion research and investigative reporting.
Your reply is an ad hominem excuse and never addresses the issue that you obviously sought to avoid and taint with a false smokescreen.
Furthermore, you have no idea what is going on, because your news sources keep you in blinders and control your emotions.
Your thought process is tainted by that control & abuse, thus your affiliation pride makes you support things that make no common sense in a rational practical world.
Example: you are against lower taxes and middle east peace, against safe stable communities, against equality and people's rights, against higher wages and lower taxes, you want to have raised taxes and less available jobs, you want to sabotage and resist success of the country, you want to thwart peace resist peace deals, against middle east peace, against Jews and religious rights and equality, you want politicians who profit from war and pay to play schemes that sell out the country, and you side with traitors and corrupt politicians over those cleaning up the process. Example you are made by your puppet masters in the media to attack the 911 hero top corruption and mobster prosecuter instead of the mobsters who run the media, then you're taught to attack the investigators of the corruption instead of those obstructing justice trying to get away with the crimes=thus taking the side of the lawless ones and making them above the law.
Basically you hate making America great again which is why you subconsciously hate those hats.

You brainiacs elected everything you falsely accused Trump as being.
You falsely accused Trump as being too old and questionable cognitive skills so you elect Biden who refuses his health tests yet still fails the most basic cognitive test which is to correctly identify animals and colors (he confused his Delaware Blue Hen for a green Philadelphia Eagles logo).

You falsely accused Trump with a quid pro quo with Ukraineb so you elect Biden who admited to doing such a thing on a broadcast.

You falsely accused Trump as being corrupt and compromised and only interested in using his position to enrich his kids so you elect Biden who took pay to play money from MANY COUNTRIES (being compromised by those nations) and enriched his son, brother snd sister in the process.

You falsely accused Trump as taking foreign help to manipulate an election and so you elect Biden who was the actual one involved in using Russian dissinformation to attack the political opponent and cabinet members?and spy and manipulate election(s)*.
*[mid terms were manipulated by this hoax as well]
Many lives were affected and congress became illegitimate which affected how we handled the covid crisis, which Biden claims we messed up costing lives=self blame.

You falsely accused Trump of racism, so you vote Biden who's the actual racist caught many times in racist comments and actions including his friendship and protection of Robert Byrd, and his own VP herself calling him a racist.
So either you voted a for a liar VP or a racist Biden Presidency.

You falsely accused Trump for children being detained in cages so you vote for Biden who built the cages and made the policies that required detainment in cages including the media pics used for that narrative coming from the Obama/ Biden administration era.

You falsely accused Trump as gonna start a war yet we see the opposite, so you instead voted for the man who helped instill that war mentality just because his pay to play money is significantly higher in war games than in peace.

You falsely accused Trump as being lenient on Russia, so you elect Biden who allowed Russia to waltz in and take Crimea and allowed them to try and manipulate our democracy and elections, plus you do worse in protecting China because once again COMPROMISED by being in their pockets.
I forgot to point out Michael that Trumps team should also look very closely at Nevada . I feel that there are tens of thousands of residents from the state of California that probably voted there illegally not to mention the transients... Once they start looking they may as well keep digging they are going to find all kinds of goodies and if I am right Nevada will also come out of the win column for Joe of course there could be a glitch or two there as well...lol..

You are in the denial stage of grief right now. Don't worry. You will eventually pass through the other stages and finally accept the fact that Trump is a pig who the country didn't want to be president any more
Interesting: not only are you wrong once again like always (because Shimons been laughing a lot in posts and emails), but you are still miserable as are many people who should be happy the mail in ballot scam temporarily worked. Isn't it odd that you were miserable and full of hate and division before and now after in the same manner and behavior that has not changed? Is it because subconsciously you realize Biden is everything you were told Trump was or is it nothing to do with Politics and everything to do with brainwashing that is programing your mindset?
Yah I am laughing alright hardy har har...Here is another really really big joke You remember that company owned by Dianne Feinstein’s husband that controls the software for the voting systems that flipped those votes in those states That we talked about previosly A Richard Blum....It has now come to my attention that Nancy Pelosi‘ s chief of staff is a chief executive in that company as well... Wow talk about blatant and in your face. If this is true then the real pigs at the trough were the top little piggies in the Democratic Party . I wonder if other top dogs were involved as well such as the Clinton’s and just how deep the little piggies were willing to go to not only steal the election from Trump but screw the American people out of their inaliable rights to vote in free elections as well...

You should report that, and if there is any truth to it at all you might do some good. Of course, if it's bullshit like all your other conspiracy theories,, you shouldn't expect much to happen.
I already did report our research, and I'm glad you see how concerning this can be. You should research Pelosis father's ties to the Mob, this is more then politics, this is about mobsters and cartels who hate this president cutting off their supply chain and operations including their gangs.
You quickly forget the war Trump raged on certain cartels and his war on drugs, & how he broke up human trafficking rings.
This is also about the huge amounts of money Politicians make from foreign affairs and how these caught politicians need back power to make investigations go away by firing the DOJ and putting their lackeys in place to obstruct justice.
When you let them regulate and police themselves and give them all the power not allowing for other parties having equal rights or citizens have their rights, this get's harder and harder to clean up the corruption, because they are in everything, including our corps that are just as lawless as the politicians and own broadcasting media outlets, because they are to big and connected to reign in.

Ahh yes conspiracy theories of Course... Anyone who cares to research on their own should go to an April 2019 addition of Bloomberg’s where it is reported that Dominion voting systems which by the way Is In control of a significant number of the voting machines in the United States upwards of one third at least. Hired it’s first high powered firm. This firm .. Wink wink... nudge nudge....includes a long time aide to speaker of the house and longtime Democrat higher up of none other then Nancy Pelosi....Bulldog is right about one thing though in Nancy town of SanFransisco it is not Bullshit that stinks to high heaven but human shit that not only covers the streets from the homeless but lives and breathes in all 9 of Nancy Pelosi residences....Here is another little joke for Bulldog because I find everything so humorous if you break down Nancy’s last name Pelosi..It has the word pe Lo( u)se in it A louse is either the kind of vermin you find crawling through your hair or a very despicable person... Look it up in the dictionary.... Lol.... Yes it is that funny and humorous folks... That is why I love laughing at the jokes that are right in our faces but I am sharing it with you today.... Wink .. wink....

The public was told for weeks that mail-in ballots would be counted last in Pennsylvania and some other states. Now - when it happens - the deranged cultists call it cheating, because the Orange-Object-of-their-Affections said so.
Postal employees are coming forward with info proving the cheating, as they were told to change the postal date to illegally get them counted.
Individuals have stories of missleading voters to disqualify their votes, meaning many people would not know their vote was disqualified when leaving off their ballot, in order to report it.
Even Dr Martin Luther King's niece was being told not to sign her Ballot, so they could rip it up as disqualified. Are you gonna call her a liar and risk being labeled a racist? *L*
My aunt went to her precinct, and she votes republican straight ticket, but she was given a Democrat ballot instead of the republican ballot when she went to cast her vote. She looked at it, and didn't recognize the names, and she said what the heck is going on here ?

Not sure what she was talking about back then, because I didn't know how they operated back when it happened to her. It's been several years back now. There has been cheating and the attempts to mislead for quite a while in this country, and it's all been part of a movement seeking to control government for agenda purposes. We know who the worst offenders have been, because they have learned to be highly corrupt in their desperation to constantly control government for agenda purposes.
And this time there's more at stake and they have nothing to lose thus take more risks, because they must win to obstruct and remove the investigations of their coup and pay to play corruption schemes.

If only Hannity's show was accepted as evidence in court. It's amazing what Trumpkins will believe.
Shimon's finds and my finds are not From media, they are what your media is supposed to do, old fashion research and investigative reporting.
Your reply is an ad hominem excuse and never addresses the issue that you obviously sought to avoid and taint with a false smokescreen.
Furthermore, you have no idea what is going on, because your news sources keep you in blinders and control your emotions.
Your thought process is tainted by that control & abuse, thus your affiliation pride makes you support things that make no common sense in a rational practical world.
Example: you are against lower taxes and middle east peace, against safe stable communities, against equality and people's rights, against higher wages and lower taxes, you want to have raised taxes and less available jobs, you want to sabotage and resist success of the country, you want to thwart peace resist peace deals, against middle east peace, against Jews and religious rights and equality, you want politicians who profit from war and pay to play schemes that sell out the country, and you side with traitors and corrupt politicians over those cleaning up the process. Example you are made by your puppet masters in the media to attack the 911 hero top corruption and mobster prosecuter instead of the mobsters who run the media, then you're taught to attack the investigators of the corruption instead of those obstructing justice trying to get away with the crimes=thus taking the side of the lawless ones and making them above the law.
Basically you hate making America great again which is why you subconsciously hate those hats.

You falsely accused Trump as being too old and questionable cognitive skills so you elect Biden who refuses his health tests yet still fails the most basic cognitive test which is to correctly identify animals and colors (he confused his Delaware Blue Hen for a green Philadelphia Eagles logo).

You falsely accused Trump with a quid pro quo with Ukraineb so you elect Biden who admited to doing such a thing on a broadcast.

You falsely accused Trump as being corrupt and compromised and only interested in using his position to enrich his kids so you elect Biden who took pay to play money from MANY COUNTRIES (being compromised by those nations) and enriched his son, brother snd sister in the process.

You falsely accused Trump as taking foreign help to manipulate an election and so you elect Biden who was the actual one involved in using Russian dissinformation to attack the political opponent and cabinet members?and spy and manipulate election(s)*.
Many lives were affected and congress became illegitimate which affected how we handled the covid crisis, which Biden claims we messed up costing lives=self blame.

You falsely accused Trump of racism, so you vote Biden who's the actual racist caught many times in racist comments and actions including his friendship and protection of Robert Byrd, and his own VP herself calling him a racist.

You falsely accused Trump for children being detained in cages so you vote for Biden who built the cages and made the policies that required detainment in cages including the media pics used for that narrative coming from the Obama/ Biden administration era.

You falsely accused Trump as gonna start a war yet we see the opposite, so you instead voted for the man who helped instill that war mentality just because his pay to play money is significantly higher in war games than in peace.

You falsely accused Trump as being lenient on Russia, so you elect Biden who allowed Russia to waltz in and take Crimea and allowed them to try and manipulate our democracy and elections, plus you do worse in protecting China because once again COMPROMISED by being in their pockets.
I forgot to point out Michael that Trumps team should also look very closely at Nevada . I feel that there are tens of thousands of residents from the state of California that probably voted there illegally not to mention the transients... Once they start looking they may as well keep digging they are going to find all kinds of goodies and if I am right Nevada will also come out of the win column for Joe of course there could be a glitch or two there as well...lol..

You are in the denial stage of grief right now. Don't worry. You will eventually pass through the other stages and finally accept the fact that Trump is a pig who the country didn't want to be president any more
Interesting: not only are you wrong once again like always (because Shimons been laughing a lot in posts and emails), but you are still miserable as are many people who should be happy the mail in ballot scam temporarily worked. Isn't it odd that you were miserable and full of hate and division before and now after in the same manner and behavior that has not changed? Is it because subconsciously you realize Biden is everything you were told Trump was or is it nothing to do with Politics and everything to do with brainwashing that is programing your mindset?
Yah I am laughing alright hardy har har...Here is another really really big joke You remember that company owned by Dianne Feinstein’s husband that controls the software for the voting systems that flipped those votes in those states That we talked about previosly A Richard Blum....It has now come to my attention that Nancy Pelosi‘ s chief of staff is a chief executive in that company as well... Wow talk about blatant and in your face. If this is true then the real pigs at the trough were the top little piggies in the Democratic Party . I wonder if other top dogs were involved as well such as the Clinton’s and just how deep the little piggies were willing to go to not only steal the election from Trump but screw the American people out of their inaliable rights to vote in free elections as well...

You should report that, and if there is any truth to it at all you might do some good. Of course, if it's bullshit like all your other conspiracy theories,, you shouldn't expect much to happen.
I already did report our research, and I'm glad you see how concerning this can be. You should research Pelosis father's ties to the Mob, this is more then politics, this is about mobsters and cartels who hate this president cutting off their supply chain and operations including their gangs.
You quickly forget the war Trump raged on certain cartels and his war on drugs, & how he broke up human trafficking rings.
This is also about the huge amounts of money Politicians make from foreign affairs and how these caught politicians need back power to make investigations go away by firing the DOJ and putting their lackeys in place to obstruct justice.
When you let them regulate and police themselves and give them all the power not allowing for other parties having equal rights or citizens have their rights, this get's harder and harder to clean up the corruption, because they are in everything, including our corps that are just as lawless as the politicians and own broadcasting media outlets, because they are to big and connected to reign in.

As I said. If you can come up with something that is an actual crime, you might have something. All i;;ve seen so far is conspiracy theory bullshit.

Ahh yes conspiracy theories of Course... Anyone who cares to research on their own should go to an April 2019 addition of Bloomberg’s where it is reported that Dominion voting systems which by the way Is In control of a significant number of the voting machines in the United States upwards of one third at least. Hired it’s first high powered firm. This firm .. Wink wink... nudge nudge....includes a long time aide to speaker of the house and longtime Democrat higher up of none other then Nancy Pelosi....Bulldog is right about one thing though in Nancy town of SanFransisco it is not Bullshit that stinks to high heaven but human shit that not only covers the streets from the homeless but lives and breathes in all 9 of Nancy Pelosi residences....Here is another little joke for Bulldog because I find everything so humorous if you break down Nancy’s last name Pelosi..It has the word pe Lo( u)se in it A louse is either the kind of vermin you find crawling through your hair or a very despicable person... Look it up in the dictionary.... Lol.... Yes it is that funny and humorous folks... That is why I love laughing at the jokes that are right in our faces but I am sharing it with you today.... Wink .. wink....
OF COURSE that is True.

Dominion voting systems, with very definite connection with Nancy Pelosi and the democrats, is operating in a number of us states. One of those states is Georgia

A technology glitch that halted voting in two Georgia counties on Tuesday morning was caused by a vendor uploading an update to their election machines the night before, a county election supervisor said.

The counties use voting machines made by Dominion Voting Systems

The companies “uploaded something last night, which is not normal, and it caused a glitch,” said Marcia Ridley, elections supervisor at Spalding County Board of Election.

Ridley said that a representative from the two companies called her after poll workers began having problems with the equipment Tuesday morning and said the problem was due to an upload to the machines by one of their technicians overnight.

That is something that they don’t ever do. I’ve never seen them update anything the day before the election,” Ridley said.

continuing...

So a Dominion Voting Systems program was uploaded into a Georgia's vote counting machine the night before the election without anyone knowing about it!

As I said. If you can come up with something that is an actual crime, you might have something. All i;;ve seen so far is conspiracy theory bullshit.
See right there that is not only intellectually dishonest and missleading, but it also busts MSM and party narrative and rhetoric on systemic racism that lead to unrest and destruction in the Dem lead cities.
Fact there is widespread fraud and proof of it, there always has been, so by saying terms like
"no proof", is liken to saying no politician lies.
The argument and court needs is proof of volume of fraud that makes a difference, not if there is fraud. And it's not helpful to our democracy to downplay any and all fraud, just because you subjectively assume or believe it doesn't change but a fraction of the votes. It's that attitude that makes people do such lawless acts.
WHERE IT BUSTS former arguments on Racism and present arguments now is that you changed how you view selective racism (which in recent events weren't even racially motivated events).
Your selective recognition on something not racism to form your argument of a problem needing addressing and excusing protest and riots etc and INSISTING CHANGES TO PREVENT IT FROM FURTHER EXISTANCE, Sudenly changes when it's voter fraud (which can be used for and by racist so fits in your previous protest).
Therefore when people make fun of and downplay the protests to fix the voter fraud problem you are making the same justified standard against the selective use of events to protest racism which you'd be admitting is no systemic. A problem yes, but not systemic. In this argument, you don't even consider someones right to vote being thwarted and voter fraud as a problem, so how would and how have people on the left responded to people saying racism was not a problem not existing?
Ahhhaaaa! Isn't a race's rights being violated based on the same exact concept and weren't they fighting for rights to vote? So it must be important, enough for you to accept the voter protests and needs to investigate.

I don't doubt anything, because crime syndicate's, and corruption is part of this nation going way, way back in time, just as it were and still is within any nation abroad unfortunately.

We ain't so special that we don't have the things you speak of going on here.

It could be that (the mafia's violence) has in many ways been relegated to the dust bins of history, otherwise in the old ways of violence still coming from them as it were in the past.

They might not be quite as deadly as they were in the past, but who knows really ????

I think they are more business men than thugs using violence to get their way anymore. I could be wrong.

Hell even the mob saw the nation as being destroyed around them in which Trump was trying to stop it from happening (not for the mob, but for all Americans even though all benefitted from it), so I bet even they (the mob) gave pause in the situation about what was happening to America as a whole.

They probably approved of Trump attempting to restore American values, even though they might not themselves be total participates in those values or not as much as other's would be, but most (no matter who they are including the mafia), want their children to grow up in a nation that values some form of decency over deplorablism and anarchy.

That sort of stuff mentioned above (deplorablism and anarchy), gets into everyone's business sooner or later. The Democrats really shined when it came to being idiot's that wanted their way like a bunch of spoiled rotten children for the last 12 years.

See right there that is not only intellectually dishonest and missleading, but it also busts MSM and party narrative and rhetoric on systemic racism that lead to unrest and destruction in the Dem lead cities.
Fact there is widespread fraud and proof of it, there always has been, so by saying terms like
The argument and court needs is proof of volume of fraud that makes a difference, not if there is fraud. And it's not helpful to our democracy to downplay any and all fraud, just because you subjectively assume or believe it doesn't change but a fraction of the votes. It's that attitude that makes people do such lawless acts.
WHERE IT BUSTS former arguments on Racism and present arguments now is that you changed how you view selective racism (which in recent events weren't even racially motivated events).
Your selective recognition on something not racism to form your argument of a problem needing addressing and excusing protest and riots etc and INSISTING CHANGES TO PREVENT IT FROM FURTHER EXISTANCE, Sudenly changes when it's voter fraud (which can be used for and by racist so fits in your previous protest).
Therefore when people make fun of and downplay the protests to fix the voter fraud problem you are making the same justified standard against the selective use of events to protest racism which you'd be admitting is no systemic. A problem yes, but not systemic. In this argument, you don't even consider someones right to vote being thwarted and voter fraud as a problem, so how would and how have people on the left responded to people saying racism was not a problem not existing?
Ahhhaaaa! Isn't a race's rights being violated based on the same exact concept and weren't they fighting for rights to vote? So it must be important, enough for you to accept the voter protests and needs to investigate.

You rally are off the deep end aren't you? Nothing i said is remotely related to race in any way. You can rant all you want. Make all the silly accusations you want. Trump lost, and Biden will be in the Oval Office soon, and there is nothing you can do about ir. You lost. quit whining.

You rally are off the deep end aren't you? Nothing i said is remotely related to race in any way. You can rant all you want. Make all the silly accusations you want. Trump lost, and Biden will be in the Oval Office soon, and there is nothing you can do about ir. You lost. quit whining.
Actually I win either way, and you lose either way.
Your taxes would rise if this stands, to pay for all my freebies. Your medical plan will be higher to pay for people like my parents who go to the doctor to clip their toe nails. Congrats you win, you picked the 1 guy who is everything bad you thought Trump was. *LOL*

Your taxes would rise if this stands, to pay for all my freebies. Your medical plan will be higher to pay for people like my parents who go to the doctor to clip their toe nails. Congrats you win, you picked the 1 guy who is everything bad you thought Trump was. *LOL*

I don't mind paying a little more if it means those who didn't have medical care can have it now. I don't think Biden could be as disgusting as Trump, even if he tried.

I don't mind paying a little more if it means those who didn't have medical care can have it now. I don't think Biden could be as disgusting as Trump, even if he tried.
A little more !!!!!!! Rotflmbo

Better get ready to be poor if you ain't already, because the crime family couldn't give a dam about you or your healthcare. They might throw you some crumbs from their oligarchy table.

Gab.com says Dominion is also linked to Uranium1’s Giustra. It’s either true or false.

Wow even justice Roberts is attempting to help Briben, by saying parts of the ACA can stay, even though it would definitely be replaced with a better system on whole as is promised.

This anti-trust of the governing parties or party by the supreme court, and it not trusting the word or work of the governing bodies is or should be really concerning to all.

Forum List

Back