video footage released on black vrs white woman florida

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

told you it was both there fault. the black lady through a sign at the white lady. her kids still her mail. looks like the caucasion lady did everything she could to get some peace so she can work. should have complained to city. it is obvious the black lady does not respect her neighbors. this is what happens when you live in foot stamp mama row., a normal person would have told there kids to stay away from the area and the ladies house. problem solved. if it is city property should have been gated off. caucasion lady in jail is on suicide watch. bad situation both partied had fault in. just th9ught you would all like too see the video.

told you it was both there fault. the black lady through a sign at the white lady. her kids still her mail. looks like the caucasion lady did everything she could to get some peace so she can work. should have complained to city. it is obvious the black lady does not respect her neighbors. this is what happens when you live in foot stamp mama row., a normal person would have told there kids to stay away from the area and the ladies house. problem solved. if it is city property should have been gated off. caucasion lady in jail is on suicide watch. bad situation both partied had fault in. just th9ught you would all like too see the video.
It's the shooting through the door thing that will be seen as the ultimate final fk up. She's probably toast. Even if she squeaks through, I suspect she is permanently screwed.

When moving to a new area, always check out City Data first (CityData.com). It will show you the racial makeup of an area. The crime rate. Average income and home prices. Temperature. Etc. I always look for the lowest crime rates, which equates to a low black population about 99.5% of the time. Then, when I choose the town I want to live in, I drive around and just casually look at how manicured the homes are. How nice the cars are. If there's trash in the road. And whether there's any graffiti on the buildings.

There are almost always telltale signs as to who lives in the neighborhood. Choose wisely.

It's the shooting through the door thing that will be seen as the ultimate final fk up. She's probably toast. Even if she squeaks through, I suspect she is permanently screwed.
we will see. apparently she has bail but cant afford it.

When moving to a new area, always check out City Data first (CityData.com). It will show you the racial makeup of an area. The crime rate. Average income and home prices. Temperature. Etc. I always look for the lowest crime rates, which equates to a low black population about 99.5% of the time. Then, when I choose the town I want to live in, I drive around and just casually look at how manicured the homes are. How nice the cars are. If there's trash in the road. And whether there's any graffiti on the buildings.

There are almost always telltale signs as to who lives in the neighborhood. Choose wisely.
yep stay out of food stamp row stay away from

Forum List

Back