White House cocaine culprit unlikely to be found: Law enforcement official

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Well, of course. It isn't as if the White House is a heavily protected building doesn't have cameras in many places. So, someone can walk in, place a bomb, and no surveillance who did it.

Oh, people walk by there all the time. 🤡

“Even if there were surveillance cameras, unless you were waving it around, it may not have been caught” by the cameras, added the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity given that it’s an ongoing investigation. “It’s a bit of a thoroughfare. People walk by there all the time.”

Last edited:
Well, of course. It isn't as if the White House is a heavily protected building doesn't have cameras in many places. So, someone can walk in, place a bomb, and no surveillance who did it.

“Even if there were surveillance cameras, unless you were waving it around, it may not have been caught” by the cameras, added the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity given that it’s an ongoing investigation. “It’s a bit of a thoroughfare. People walk by there all the time.”

Nobody thought to start by talking to the cocaine addict who lives there?

Fucking clowns.

Occam's Razor says it belongs to Hunter Biden. I mean what other well-known crackhead degenerate has had access to the White House?

I have a source in the WH that tells me the SS knows exactly who it belonged to.
He is afraid of repercussions so he only gave me the info in a mysterious code:
"BUNTERHIDEN"

I haven't figured it out yet but I'm working on it.
If anybody can figure this out please let me know

Rule #1 in America 2.0: It’s not a crime when a democrat does it

AllTheSamee.jpg

Forum List

Back