Video: Dem Rep Ted Lieu Lists All The States Trump Lost On House Floor

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump lost the state of Oregon. Trump lost Washington. Trump lost California. Trump lost Nevada. Trump lost Arizona. Trump lost New Mexico. Trump lost Colorado. Trump lost Hawaii. Trump lost Minnesota. Trump lost Michigan

Ted needs to do some exchange time in China fora few months. He can mingle with people of his background and understand what Communism is and why he is pushing our nation in the same direction.

Trump lost the state of Oregon. Trump lost Washington. Trump lost California. Trump lost Nevada. Trump lost Arizona. Trump lost New Mexico. Trump lost Colorado. Trump lost Hawaii. Trump lost Minnesota. Trump lost Michigan

Ted Lieu is very likely a Chinese spy, just like the one who was working for Dianne Feinstein for all those years. The DemoKKKrat party is lousy with them. Eric Swalwell is another one, obviously.

In a recent poll Trump is favored by 6 pts over Joe... what happened in the past is in the past... the next national election sans covid rules will tell us a lot....

In my opinion, Congressman Ted Lieu has the fifth most slapable face in the world, after that of Joy Reid, Adam Schiff, David Hogg, and Greta Thunberg.

Speaking of bitch slaps, let's review the bitch-slapping Candace Owens gave Lieu.

Last edited:
In my opinion, Congressman Ted Lieu has the fifth most slapable face in the world, after that of Joy Reid, Adam Schiff, David Hogg, and Greta Thunberg.

Speaking of bitch slaps, let's review the bitch-slapping Candace Owens gave Lieu.

One punch from Owens and down went Lieu and down went Nadler. :laughing0301:

One punch from Owens and down went Lieu and down went Nadler. :laughing0301:
After stomping their heads in, it's too bad she didn't think to turn on the leftist bitch beside her, who's apparently Jewish, and kick her phony-ass to the curb. "Distanced herself," she says. Candace didn't have to distance herself from anything.

And he did that because…? People don’t have google or something?

I love how Nadless just had to throw his hands up when his bullshit got called out by Candace.

Forum List

Back