Video: Crazed leftist wants Alex Jones killed for brainwashing people

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The woman’s partner then claims the man is “getting very aggressive,” despite the fact that she just literally called for someone to be killed for having a different opinion.

The woman then inexplicably bursts into tears before claiming, “My son has been completely brainwashed by this asshole,” and then stops crying immediately.

"I want Alex Jones to be taken out for brainwashing" says tolerant, progressive liberal

================================================================

This is your typical hypocrite so many just like her right on here. lmao perfect example of the liberal hypocrites .... gawd they are so freaking out of it , " Free speech" but hey you can't have any free speech

And that husband what a -ussy whipped chicken neck .................lmfao

• Banned
This couldn't be more true as this bitch demands the death of someone and in the same note uses her " oh so calmness"

You’re the one that’s brain damaged lady, you’re the one that’s pissing all over the First Amendment, DiBari continues, asking her if she would also like to kill Ann Coulter and Milo Yiannopoulos.

I want the left to stop talking and start doing. Put a butcher knife in that woman's hands.

Forum List

Back