Video Clip of a kid with two fathers (yes, that kind)

In post 7 you said "The scales tend to tip to me being very masculine...". You have also stated on numerous occasions that you are gay. I find the two to be incompatible.

You may even be the "giver" vs. the "getter" in your perverted distortions of sexual intercouse but that image is not associated with masculinity.:talk2:

I also find it not masculine at all to have to claim to be masculine, or to run from arguments, both traits of yours.

Of course, I wouldn''t expect for you to admit that I am right, as that would take someone who is, well, masculine.

wher i come from we call that PWed

Wouldn't surprise me, as I knew a lot of football types who were gay. Actually I've been told that a relatively high percentage of these "tough guys" are gay. And gay is not masculine at all. To me real manliness comes from an inner strength to do what is right, all the time, not to give in to fashion, selfish desires, perversions, or accept lesser from yourself. Alchoholics are not masculine either, for the same reason.

Why aren't there more women like you out there? :clap1:

What a dickheaded thing to say.

:rolleyes: ...says one of the biggest tapdancers on the board :dance:

I believe there is a big connection between the problems of our country, including homosexuality, and the problem of divorce and the absence of their fathers. Kids today are being raised with no father or 2 or 3 or more "fathers", not to mention other relatives that come and go. Two "gay fathers" just makes things worse. With so many broken families it's no wonder children become confused and insecure and unable to grow up properly with a solid set of morals and beliefs and so eventually run into trouble one way or another.

I think it is time we (as a society) stop wasting our time on the stupid issue of "gay marriage". Instead we should focus on the truly important issues of marriage and divorce and how divorce and family breakdown harms our children and the future of America.

:rolleyes: ...says one of the biggest tapdancers on the board :dance:

I believe there is a big connection between the problems of our country, including homosexuality, and the problem of divorce and the absence of their fathers. Kids today are being raised with no father or 2 or 3 or more "fathers", not to mention other relatives that come and go. Two "gay fathers" just makes things worse. With so many broken families it's no wonder children become confused and insecure and unable to grow up properly with a solid set of morals and beliefs and so eventually run into trouble one way or another.

I think it is time we (as a society) stop wasting our time on the stupid issue of "gay marriage". Instead we should focus on the truly important issues of marriage and divorce and how divorce and family breakdown harms our children and the future of America.
What does any of that have to do with you being a dick? Is this your justification, or something?

Shame on your stereotypical and prejudicial comments about people (Males and females / masculine and feminine). You silly puritanical nosey, critical, busybodies. I’m confident that this young singer and his parents are doing just fine as a family.

Shame on your stereotypical and prejudicial comments about people (Males and females / masculine and feminine). You silly puritanical nosey, critical, busybodies. I’m confident that this young singer and his parents are doing just fine as a family.
Any scientific basis for your confidence, or just a general loathing of normality?

I'm still not sure what that has to do with you being a dick, but since you've gone three two posts now without denying it, I'll just assume you agree.

You know what they say about the word "assume"....however you can leave me out of it. :lame2:

Originally posted by Mattskramer

I am not confident of your confidence. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back